A certified NRA gun instructor took out the Minnesota mall stabber

Yes, the NRA was once an honorable organization that served worthy purposes such as gun safety training, instruction, promotion of the shooting sports.

Now the NRA is just an opportunistic rightwing hack lobby.

No moron....the NRA is keeping democrats from banning guns......without the NRA guns would already be gone...

I wonder what the gun murder rate is when you remove the inner city gangs (that Dems have sad they don't care about) and suicides.

What do the SJW idiots do about the Dems who are pro 2nd amendment? Are they redneck gun nuts?

I wonder what the gun murder rate is when you remove the inner city gangs (that Dems have sad they don't care about) and suicides.

Just about the same as Europe...but keep in mind......Europe is about to see more gun crime as muslims begin to enter the criminal underworld and do the gun crimes regular Europeans won't do.....

Yes, the NRA was once an honorable organization that served worthy purposes such as gun safety training, instruction, promotion of the shooting sports.

Now the NRA is just an opportunistic rightwing hack lobby.
They don't still support those things? The hack is all on you. But the fact that leftists are pissed is proof they are doing God's work.

Good news

I like the idea of a trained and certified gun holder taking him out rather than a mall full of crazed gun nuts randomly shooting

Which does not happen....we have the Dallas shooting, with civilians openly carrying rifles and pistols in the middle of a mass shooting...and they allowed the police to handle it....

We have the Giffords shooting, where 2 concealed carriers were ready to shoot, but didn't because the guy was subdued....

nothing you say about guns in this country is even remotely true.....

The key to carrying a gun in these situations is to know when NOT to shoot

Something an untrained gun holder does not understand

Good news

I like the idea of a trained and certified gun holder taking him out rather than a mall full of crazed gun nuts randomly shooting

Which does not happen....we have the Dallas shooting, with civilians openly carrying rifles and pistols in the middle of a mass shooting...and they allowed the police to handle it....

We have the Giffords shooting, where 2 concealed carriers were ready to shoot, but didn't because the guy was subdued....

nothing you say about guns in this country is even remotely true.....

The key to carrying a gun in these situations is to know when NOT to shoot

Something an untrained gun holder does not understand

Except.......what you just described hasn't happened.........in the two cases I listed....your point of view did not happen....and in other shootings, your point of view never happened....you are just wrong.......

If the CRIMINAL was an NRA member, you bet your add it would have been all over the media.

However, it was the good guy and hero that was the NRA member, so it is ignored.

Libs think they can change the truth by ignoring it.

All over the news, wasn't it?

Of course not, because it goes against the bullshit liberal narrative of the MSM that the NRA is evil.

A good guy with a gun killed a bad guy with a knife.

Deal with it Libs. Who knows how many people the NRA instructor saved from injury or death?
2q0im88.jpg

I support the shooting of anyone running through a mall, asking people if they are Muslim, and stabbing them if they say "No".

Isn't that a hate crime?

I support the shooting of anyone running through a mall, asking people if they are Muslim, and stabbing them if they say "No".

Isn't that a hate crime?
I don't require the "asking people if they are a Muslim" qualifier for shooting crazy people with knives before it is okay to shoot them.

Just stabbing people is good enough for me for the use of deadly force.

Isn't that a hate crime?
I don't require the "asking people if they are a Muslim" qualifier for shooting crazy people with knives before it is okay to shoot them.

Well, the asking people if they are Muslim is what happened in this specific case, and I love happy endings.

Of course not, because it goes against the bullshit liberal narrative of the MSM that the NRA is evil.

Deal with it Libs. Who knows how many people the NRA instructor saved from injury or death?

if we are going to fund Planned Parenthood then we should also fund the NRA. They both perform functions vital to the well being of American Citizens.

The NRA is well funded already.

They guy who shot the perp was an off duty cop, fully trained on how to use his weapon, legal gun and went through a background check. You're not going to find too many liberals who will take issue with that.

You will find the NRA takes issue with mandatory training and background checks.

He was so off duty he wasn't due to work again for 2 months......he was a part time officer....virtually a reserve officer......
\
The NRA takes issue because universal background checks need to have universal gun registration......which is what the Germans, British and Australians used to ban and confiscate guns.....mandatory training is no different than requiring a Literacy Test for the Right to vote.....

Want to confiscate guns?

Use the NRA membership lists as a start

Sure, good luck with that. They (we) won't lay down like liberal lambs to slaughter.

Still far, far, far, far, far, far higher than the Muslim murder rate.

Since you seem to think suicides don't count, maybe we should give more guns to more Muslims, and that way more of them will kill themselves.

Oh, wait. More guns also means a commensurate rise in homicides, too!

Gosh darn it. So much for trying to separate out suicide from the proliferation of guns as if it is not related to the homicide rate.

Agreed; if someone is attempting to commit murder or severely harm another, shooting them is justified regardless of their religion.

As a conservative Republican who supports the Second Amendment, I come across quite a few gun owners. Friends, associates, and fellow gun show shoppers.

In the context of mall shootings, there are three types of gun owners.

1. The fearless types who have some perspective and walk upright like men. They do not fear Muslims or going to the mall. If their normal day does not involve carrying, they have not started to carry because of these mall shootings.

2. The type who are a little nervous about the mall shootings, and carry just in case they need to defend themselves or others in the one in a zillion chance it will happen where they live.

3. And then there are the gun owners who carry constantly, praying and hoping they get to shoot themselves a Muslim. They fantasize constantly of being on Fox News, telling Bill O'Reilly how they plugged a raghead.

All three of these kinds of gun owners are Trump voters, for the most part, but for different reasons.

if we are going to fund Planned Parenthood then we should also fund the NRA. They both perform functions vital to the well being of American Citizens.

The NRA is well funded already.

They guy who shot the perp was an off duty cop, fully trained on how to use his weapon, legal gun and went through a background check. You're not going to find too many liberals who will take issue with that.

You will find the NRA takes issue with mandatory training and background checks.

He was so off duty he wasn't due to work again for 2 months......he was a part time officer....virtually a reserve officer......
\
The NRA takes issue because universal background checks need to have universal gun registration......which is what the Germans, British and Australians used to ban and confiscate guns.....mandatory training is no different than requiring a Literacy Test for the Right to vote.....

Want to confiscate guns?

Use the NRA membership lists as a start

Sure, good luck with that. They (we) won't lay down like liberal lambs to slaughter.

Of course they will

Gun owners are fat and lazy

Forum List

Back