A book review- it may be too lengthy for the short attention spans here, but- whatever

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
It is about WW2, which is History-

Despite these facts, in recent celebrations of the Normandy Invasion the Americans in a show of extreme pettiness prevented the participation of Russia. The Americans and British persist in pretending that they all by themselves won the war.

Volume 2 has 200 pages of footnote references. It has a 35 page index. It is the kind of history that only gets written once in a century. Irving is clearly the master of historical documentation. When you disagree with Irving, most likely you are disagreeing with the documented historical record.

Churchill's War: The Real History

I can't argue about what's presented here- but, from what little I've read other places, we've been duped- it isn't the first time and likely won't be the last- I seriously doubt godvernment approved texts would touch this "real History" with a ten foot pole, even without the current "crisis"- which is but the latest in a long list of being duped by"official" bullshit claimed by "experts"- paid for their opinions for verification by the very ones bullshitting people- "officials".

Yes. Most of WW2 was between Russia and Germany. The info has been available for a long time. Countries don't usually toot one another's horn when there is political conflict between them.
The 900 days was an interesting read. It is about the siege of what is now St. Petersburg.

• Banned
I see none of erudite have weighed in- imagine that. They would have to actually inconvenience themselves to read- intellectually lazy fuckers-

Russia was defeated; the British bailed them out, and both the U.S. and the Brits were the only reason Stalin was in the war at all. IT's all well documented, it's just that Commies and their fans hate the fact they lost the Cold War as well.

Forum List

Back