A blog worth checking out

Said1 said:
Mods, pls delete if this is a repost. :eek:

I've posted the link a couple of times, but the recommendation should stay. I think he's 'our Ernie Pyle'. Not just good news, not just bad; just the story.

Kathianne said:
I would check out the milbloggers in general, they are in the military or were recently.Yon is NOT a member of the military, though he does have the background.

Some are great, some have good stories, but aren't great story tellers. Umm, some can't write coherently.

I KNOW he isn't, although he still makes a good presentation at the same time.

Said1 said:
I KNOW he isn't, although he still makes a good presentation at the same time.
Whoops I was referring to the second link, just through in the Yon comment to avoid confusion.

Milbloggers that 'belong' have the logo, usually on the left of their blog.

Do you not respect Al Jazerra cause they report the stuff you dont want to hear ?

CSM said:
Awesome site....

This si the stuff you wont hear about in our own media, never mind Al Jazeera.

Allanon68 said:
Do you not respect Al Jazerra cause they report the stuff you dont want to hear ?
Do you respect them because they are an anti-west propaganda machine? And always seemed somehow to be where the BIG SHIT was about to happen? Ya think they have some inside info. maybe?

Allanon68 said:
Apparently another troll...

Didn't even stick around long enough to see if the post raised any response.

Do you not respect them cause they are ?

Mr. P said:
Do you respect them because they are an anti-west propaganda machine? And always seemed somehow to be where the BIG SHIT was about to happen? Ya think they have some inside info. maybe?

Allanon68 said:

Do we not respect them because they are anti-American propagandists working for the Terrorists?

That was already answered before.

no1tovote4 said:
Do we not respect them because they are anti-American propagandists working for the Terrorists?

That was already answered before.

Sorry , im not a psychic, nor do most people have the time to research every response they make to see if it was posted before. Some people are new here you know , we dont know what was posted a year ago, 6 months ago, and I frankly refuse to search for it all the time if not most of the time, so I will just choose to ignore that type of comment in the future, and you can obviously do the same to me.

Allanon68 said:

They are liars who support terrorism. Forget what's already been said. Do you think the should be respected for this "journalism" ?

Mr. P said:
I didn't even want to waste time asking, I think we have another weenie aboard. Go figure.

I just like answering questions with questions sometimes. Ya know, just to see how it feels. :D

Forum List

Back