'A Big Circle Jerk'

“Go ahead. Do it, I dare you,” said the Democratic senator. "It's a loser."

Sen. John Fetterman (D-Pa.) had some blunt words for Republicans who are pushing to impeach President Joe Biden: It’ll bite you in next year’s elections.

“Go ahead. Do it, I dare you,” Fetterman said during an interview with a handful of reporters in his Capitol Hill office on Wednesday. “If you can find the votes, go ahead, because you’re going to lose. It’s a loser.”

“It would just be like a big circle jerk on the fringe right,” the senator added. “Sometimes you just gotta call their bullshit. If they’re going to threaten, then let’s see it.”

‘A Big Circle Jerk’: John Fetterman Dares Republicans To Impeach Joe Biden

Amen, John! I totally agree! What do you think?
Fetterman can speak?

I am not a registered Democrat myself, but I think in retrospect the Dems were clearly unwise to impeach Trump the first time. The Dems knew they couldn’t convict Trump in the Senate. Perhaps some thought it might serve as a warning to him, or an “embarrassment” to him, but of course it only emboldened Trump further and infuriated his base. Moreover, the case against Trump was simply not obviously criminal or treasonous in the eyes of most Americans.

The second impeachment of Trump after Jan. 6th was very different — and 100% justified. The “Commander-in-Chief” at the very least stood by for hours as his banner-waving partisans besieged and broke into the Capitol, trying to stop the legal transfer of power — while their boss said and did nothing to stop what he himself had organized.

That was a time when Trump was most vulnerable and most Americans truly horrified at his actions and inaction.

Most unpolitical people then were of course not fully aware of how Trump and fellow conspirators had not just allowed things to get out of hand but had intended to create chaos all along if they lost the election, as part of their plan to steal the election and stay in power no matter what.

It was only the utter cowardice of most “RINOs” in Congress that allowed Trump to escape Senate conviction and permanent disbarment from politics.

Many Republican “leaders” probably thought then that Trump was finished anyway and there was no need for them to risk losing votes from his fanatic followers by voting to convict him when he had only one week left in his term…

Of course as it turned out all they accomplished with their opportunism and cowardice was to allow Trump, his followers and his “Big Lie” a chance to gradually rebuild their stranglehold over the Republican Party, and turn it even more into the “Trump Party.”
The First impeachment showed that to have an impeachment, you need zero evidence. All it is, is a smear job for the next election, assuming you don't have the votes in the Senate to remove them. The evidence they used was manufactured by Hillary and the Democrats, and knowingly filed false evidence to take action against Trump, which was a clear coup attempt. I don't hear anyone say this, but those are the facts and something you seem to be fine with.

The Second impeachment was over Trump fighting over voter veracity, so he then was accused of a coup attempt himself. I see nothing wrong with questioning election results, especially after Democrats had done it repeatedly, and you even had Hillary tell Biden that he should in no way accept the election results if Trump won. The media has zero problem with that because they are hyper partisan Leftists themselves.

I heard Trump tell his supporters to protest peacefully, in addition, I've heard him condemn the violent ones.

Conversely, Schumer verbally threatened the lives of SOCTUS after overturning Roe vs. Wade, then the Left released the address of their homes which resulted in someone showing up to assassinate them.

There are crazies on both sides of the isle. Trump rebuked his but the Democrats did not. For the first time in US political history, one major political party refused to condemn murder which only motivates the crazies to do more of it. Now the Democrat party has become a terrorist organization from my view, with no qualms about violently overthrowing any political power they disagree with. They are the danger, but because they own the press, they then own the minds of the voters, like yours.

The First impeachment showed that to have an impeachment, you need zero evidence. All it is, is a smear job for the next election, assuming you don't have the votes in the Senate to remove them. The evidence they used was manufactured by Hillary and the Democrats, and knowingly filed false evidence to take action against Trump, which was a clear coup attempt. I don't hear anyone say this, but those are the facts and something you seem to be fine with.

The Second impeachment was over Trump fighting over voter veracity, so he then was accused of a coup attempt himself. I see nothing wrong with questioning election results, especially after Democrats had done it repeatedly, and you even had Hillary tell Biden that he should in no way accept the election results if Trump won. The media has zero problem with that because they are hyper partisan Leftists themselves.

I heard Trump tell his supporters to protest peacefully, in addition, I've heard him condemn the violent ones.

Conversely, Schumer verbally threatened the lives of SOCTUS after overturning Roe vs. Wade, then the Left released the address of their homes which resulted in someone showing up to assassinate them.

There are crazies on both sides of the isle. Trump rebuked his but the Democrats did not. For the first time in US political history, one major political party refused to condemn murder which only motivates the crazies to do more of it. Now the Democrat party has become a terrorist organization from my view, with no qualms about violently overthrowing any political power they disagree with. They are the danger, but because they own the press, they then own the minds of the voters, like yours.
First of all an impeachment and attempt to convict in the Senate are fully Constitutional procedures that by no means equal “a coup” … which the lame duck loser of the 2020 election rather flagrantly conspired to organize. What you “heard” Trump say on Jan. 6th was just a cover for the clear purpose of his “Big Lie” campaign and for his actual conduct before, during and after Jan. 6th. The rest of what you say is ridiculous hyperbole and self-serving MAGA misrepresentations.

Last edited:
“Go ahead. Do it, I dare you,” said the Democratic senator. "It's a loser."

Sen. John Fetterman (D-Pa.) had some blunt words for Republicans who are pushing to impeach President Joe Biden: It’ll bite you in next year’s elections.

“Go ahead. Do it, I dare you,” Fetterman said during an interview with a handful of reporters in his Capitol Hill office on Wednesday. “If you can find the votes, go ahead, because you’re going to lose. It’s a loser.”

“It would just be like a big circle jerk on the fringe right,” the senator added. “Sometimes you just gotta call their bullshit. If they’re going to threaten, then let’s see it.”

‘A Big Circle Jerk’: John Fetterman Dares Republicans To Impeach Joe Biden

Amen, John! I totally agree! What do you think?
^^^The leader of the circle because:

cone hand.jpg

Forum List

Back