'A Big Circle Jerk'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
“Go ahead. Do it, I dare you,” said the Democratic senator. "It's a loser."

Sen. John Fetterman (D-Pa.) had some blunt words for Republicans who are pushing to impeach President Joe Biden: It’ll bite you in next year’s elections.

“Go ahead. Do it, I dare you,” Fetterman said during an interview with a handful of reporters in his Capitol Hill office on Wednesday. “If you can find the votes, go ahead, because you’re going to lose. It’s a loser.”

“It would just be like a big circle jerk on the fringe right,” the senator added. “Sometimes you just gotta call their bullshit. If they’re going to threaten, then let’s see it.”

‘A Big Circle Jerk’: John Fetterman Dares Republicans To Impeach Joe Biden

Amen, John! I totally agree! What do you think?

Sen. John Fetterman (D-Pa.) had some blunt words for Republicans who are pushing to impeach President Joe Biden: It’ll bite you in next year’s elections.

“Go ahead. Do it, I dare you,” Fetterman said during an interview with a handful of reporters in his Capitol Hill office on Wednesday. “If you can find the votes, go ahead, because you’re going to lose. It’s a loser.”

“It would just be like a big circle jerk on the fringe right,” the senator added. “Sometimes you just gotta call their bullshit. If they’re going to threaten, then let’s see it.”

Yup.

He has as much chance of being impeached as Trump did.

Only short bus morons would try to impeach President Biden!

1694042192906.png

So what the human-vegetable is saying he doesn't give a shit about the facts.

He's voting no.

What Fetterlurch actually said was, “jahmorkgled. UlporkBlowGlamon. Ughmorlokbeljmu.”

The second impeachment of Trump, after Jan. 6, was 100% justified. The “Commander-in-Chief” at the very least stood by for hours as his banner-waving partisans besieged and broke into the Capitol, trying to stop the legal transfer of power — saying and doing nothing to stop what he himself had organized.

What "corruption"?

Biden emphatically stated more than once... He knew NOTHING not one thing about his son's business dealings. It has since then come out that they traveled together many times on airforce 2 to where Hunter had his business meetings ... and Biden also met with some of them. So Joe Biden is completely full of it... there is no way in hell he ever should have said he knew nothing of his son's business. He needs to be investigated.... and Im not even talking about the millions his family received from these corrupt foreign countries. It all warrants an investigation.. no more stalling.. no more hiding evidence.

The second impeachment of Trump, after Jan. 6, was 100% justified. The “Commander-in-Chief” at the very least stood by for hours as his banner-waving partisans besieged and broke into the Capitol, trying to stop the legal transfer of power — saying and doing nothing to stop what he himself had organized.
lets re elect poor old JOey....he is doing so much to wreck the horrible democrat party that hate usa so much

My comment has nothing whatever to do with Joe Biden. It has to do with a treasonous, impeached, but unfortunately not (yet) convicted ex-President — Donald Trump.

Last edited:

Also, Trump will never get 270

Does this mean democrats admit they were retarded for trying to remove Trump with impeachment because it ultimately failed?

Does this mean democrats admit they were retarded for trying to remove Trump with impeachment because it ultimately failed?

I am not a registered Democrat myself, but I think in retrospect the Dems were clearly unwise to impeach Trump the first time. The Dems knew they couldn’t convict Trump in the Senate. Perhaps some thought it might serve as a warning to him, or an “embarrassment” to him, but of course it only emboldened Trump further and infuriated his base. Moreover, the case against Trump was simply not obviously criminal or treasonous in the eyes of most Americans.

The second impeachment of Trump after Jan. 6th was very different — and 100% justified. The “Commander-in-Chief” at the very least stood by for hours as his banner-waving partisans besieged and broke into the Capitol, trying to stop the legal transfer of power — while their boss said and did nothing to stop what he himself had organized.

That was a time when Trump was most vulnerable and most Americans truly horrified at his actions and inaction.

Most unpolitical people then were of course not fully aware of how Trump and fellow conspirators had not just allowed things to get out of hand but had intended to create chaos all along if they lost the election, as part of their plan to steal the election and stay in power no matter what.

It was only the utter cowardice of most “RINOs” in Congress that allowed Trump to escape Senate conviction and permanent disbarment from politics.

Many Republican “leaders” probably thought then that Trump was finished anyway and there was no need for them to risk losing votes from his fanatic followers by voting to convict him when he had only one week left in his term…

Of course as it turned out all they accomplished with their opportunism and cowardice was to allow Trump, his followers and his “Big Lie” a chance to gradually rebuild their stranglehold over the Republican Party, and turn it even more into the “Trump Party.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back