A 17-day Trump made disaster; why did he call the widow and then lie about what happened?

CtjZYtiWYAAj5yl.jpg

3a92bb542d7083fe7d65033b7bbea9ae

pbox.php

Donald Trump has got to the ugliest cult leader in American history.

Imagine being a pretty young woman and being pawed by this monster.

He attacks gold star families.

Soon or later, that will bite him very, very badly.

When has President Trump ever “attacked” a gold star family?

Never.

Krazy Khan attacked Trump without any provocation on the DNC stage, Trump had every right to respond to Khan’s lies.

President Trump never attacked or said anything to or about the Johnson family. He simply responded to the Congress-thing’s blatant public attack on him.

You lie even worse than the trumpster. Here's another Gold Star mother that Trump called.

Now go fuck yourself you lying sack of shit.

Last edited:

There was a time when we set at separate sides of the political table but with this jack ass we now sit at the same one. Only idiots that have no respect for intelligence or self respect defend this piece of shit we call Trump.

I used to vote more Republican than Democrat - but Reagan ended that. The current moron has made that permanent.

You lie even worse than the trumpster. Here's another Gold Star mother that Trump called.

Now go fuck yourself you lying sack of shit.

Stop Swearing,you are supposed to set an EXAMPLE

Bullshit. When my Mod hat is off I am just another member. What he posted was detestable. And you clowns defend the indefensible by attacking the messenger.

Forum List

Back