A 17-day Trump made disaster; why did he call the widow and then lie about what happened?

Mattes, McMaster, Sutherland, and Kelly now are talking with McConnell and Ryan on future steps on presidential succession.

I think syphilis is breaking into Trump's brain pan.
He has syphilis?
I hope he received a purple heart for it.

'I've been so lucky in terms of that whole world,' he said of sexually transmitted diseases. 'It is a dangerous world out there,' he said. 'It's scary, like Vietnam. Sort of like the Vietnam-era.'
'It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier.'
Donald Trump says sex in the 80s was 'his Vietnam' in Howard Stern interview | Daily Mail Online

He attacks gold star families.

Soon or later, that will bite him very, very badly.

You lie even worse than the trumpster. Here's another Gold Star mother that Trump called.

Now go fuck yourself you lying sack of shit.

Stop Swearing,you are supposed to set an EXAMPLE

Bullshit. When my Mod hat is off I am just another member. What he posted was detestable. And you clowns defend the indefensible by attacking the messenger.

That is your peanut opinion,the real problem with people like you is.....Trump may be treating folk like me like Court Jesters,regrettably he treats people like you as Village Idiots

Now you can Swear if you like but Trump is just a two-bit egotist,feathering his own nest and those of his cronies

No, that is the opinion of Admin, they hold far more water around here than anyone. Anybody who is a politician is a narcissist, anyone who doesn't acknowledge that simple fact is lying to themselves. Take a look at almost everything that obummer did, it was all about him and how great he was. I voted for him the first time because I believed him when he said he would stop lying to the American people as the boooooshies had, and pretty much all of the POTI back to McKinley. I am tired of their bullshit.

He not only lied about coming clean with the people, he made the place into a very near banana republic with his third world maximum leader bullshit. Your hero the shrilary would have doubled down on corruption. I voted for trump to keep her from selling this country to rooski's and the chinese as she and her husband have already got considerable history doing.

YOU ARE UNAMERICAN.....stop bleating such tripe

Mattes, McMaster, Sutherland, and Kelly now are talking with McConnell and Ryan on future steps on presidential succession.

He has syphilis?

'I've been so lucky in terms of that whole world,' he said of sexually transmitted diseases. 'It is a dangerous world out there,' he said. 'It's scary, like Vietnam. Sort of like the Vietnam-era.'
Donald Trump says sex in the 80s was 'his Vietnam' in Howard Stern interview | Daily Mail Online
Trump may have contracted s from putin

DM2mujhX0AECByp.jpg:large

Today president Trump presented the medal of honor. This says it all that the fake news sadly has politicized this. When there was nothing wrong for the president to call a fallen soldier. But the unhinged dnc keeps revolving around the rodeo clown Wilson.

DM2mujhX0AECByp.jpg:large

Today president Trump presented the medal of honor. This says it all that the fake news sadly has politicized this. When there was nothing wrong for the president to call a fallen soldier. But the unhinged dnc keeps revolving around the rodeo clown Wilson.
Conservatives like you and your ilk have yet to join the human race......you bunch of mouth breathing cock suckers!!!
images

Don't you see the irony in that photograph. Trump presenting the medal of honor, to a Vietnam veteran. The same war Trump avoided by getting a note from his doctor.

He has syphilis?

Trump may have contracted s from putin
make-soviet-union-great-again.jpg

trump-women.jpeg

Everyone keeps saying the Trump women learned to protect the Pussy a long time ago. Maybe there is something to that. Maybe not.

He attacks gold star families.

Soon or later, that will bite him very, very badly.

You lie even worse than the trumpster. Here's another Gold Star mother that Trump called.

Now go fuck yourself you lying sack of shit.

Stop Swearing,you are supposed to set an EXAMPLE

Bullshit. When my Mod hat is off I am just another member. What he posted was detestable. And you clowns defend the indefensible by attacking the messenger.

That is your peanut opinion,the real problem with people like you is.....Trump may be treating folk like me like Court Jesters,regrettably he treats people like you as Village Idiots

Now you can Swear if you like but Trump is just a two-bit egotist,feathering his own nest and those of his cronies

No, that is the opinion of Admin, they hold far more water around here than anyone. Anybody who is a politician is a narcissist, anyone who doesn't acknowledge that simple fact is lying to themselves. Take a look at almost everything that obummer did, it was all about him and how great he was. I voted for him the first time because I believed him when he said he would stop lying to the American people as the boooooshies had, and pretty much all of the POTI back to McKinley. I am tired of their bullshit.

He not only lied about coming clean with the people, he made the place into a very near banana republic with his third world maximum leader bullshit. Your hero the shrilary would have doubled down on corruption. I voted for trump to keep her from selling this country to rooski's and the chinese as she and her husband have already got considerable history doing.

I am tired of bullshit from people like you who protect Trump. He's almost worthless.

The day a Soldier the Hussein administration called a "hero" is facing sentencing for desertion, the left wants to talk about a condolence call. No surprises here.
Exactly. The unhinged DNC wants to block out the truth. And keep going on and on with assumptions.
The RNC are incapable of TELLING THE TRUTH. They're parents didn't pass on the truth telling gene on to their children when they were fornicating.

Forum List

Back