A 17-day Trump made disaster; why did he call the widow and then lie about what happened?

Trump has acted with all the sensitivity and integrity of a president and decent human being. Of course democrats will lie about it.
images

You lefties gotta be kidding.

Why does he attack grieving parents and widows ?

What is in it for him ?

Who is there in his team to whisper in his ear ?

Outside of the insular US bubble the rest of the world looks at this sort of behaviour and shivers.

He attacks gold star families.

Soon or later, that will bite him very, very badly.

When has President Trump ever “attacked” a gold star family?

Never.

Krazy Khan attacked Trump without any provocation on the DNC stage, Trump had every right to respond to Khan’s lies.

President Trump never attacked or said anything to or about the Johnson family. He simply responded to the Congress-thing’s blatant public attack on him.

Trump's cowardice is best seen in the fact that he had to disgrace a Marine general by getting him to go out and lie on behalf of Trump.

You’re the one lying.
4bd1527be40ee5fd0eeb59d45cb8981d.jpg

The day a Soldier the Hussein administration called a "hero" is facing sentencing for desertion, the left wants to talk about a condolence call. No surprises here.

The day a Soldier the Hussein administration called a "hero" is facing sentencing for desertion, the left wants to talk about a condolence call. No surprises here.
In case you haven't been following Trump now has his own BEN-GHA-ZEE, its called NIGER!!!
donald-trump-golf-bodies-soldiers-niger.jpg

You want to talk about something different?

Find a different OP.

Exactly. The unhinged DNC wants to block out the truth. And keep going on and on with assumptions.

Exactly. The unhinged DNC wants to block out the truth. And keep going on and on with assumptions.
You don't want Trump and the GOP to miss out on their own Benghazi.....do you????

You lie even worse than the trumpster. Here's another Gold Star mother that Trump called.

Now go fuck yourself you lying sack of shit.

Stop Swearing,you are supposed to set an EXAMPLE

Bullshit. When my Mod hat is off I am just another member. What he posted was detestable. And you clowns defend the indefensible by attacking the messenger.

That is your peanut opinion,the real problem with people like you is.....Trump may be treating folk like me like Court Jesters,regrettably he treats people like you as Village Idiots

Now you can Swear if you like but Trump is just a two-bit egotist,feathering his own nest and those of his cronies

You lie even worse than the trumpster. Here's another Gold Star mother that Trump called.

Now go fuck yourself you lying sack of shit.

Stop Swearing,you are supposed to set an EXAMPLE

Bullshit. When my Mod hat is off I am just another member. What he posted was detestable. And you clowns defend the indefensible by attacking the messenger.

That is your peanut opinion,the real problem with people like you is.....Trump may be treating folk like me like Court Jesters,regrettably he treats people like you as Village Idiots

Now you can Swear if you like but Trump is just a two-bit egotist,feathering his own nest and those of his cronies

No, that is the opinion of Admin, they hold far more water around here than anyone. Anybody who is a politician is a narcissist, anyone who doesn't acknowledge that simple fact is lying to themselves. Take a look at almost everything that obummer did, it was all about him and how great he was. I voted for him the first time because I believed him when he said he would stop lying to the American people as the boooooshies had, and pretty much all of the POTI back to McKinley. I am tired of their bullshit.

He not only lied about coming clean with the people, he made the place into a very near banana republic with his third world maximum leader bullshit. Your hero the shrilary would have doubled down on corruption. I voted for trump to keep her from selling this country to rooski's and the chinese as she and her husband have already got considerable history doing.

Take a look at almost everything that obummer did, it was all about him and how great he was. I voted for him the first time because I believed him when he said he would stop lying to the American people as the boooooshies had, and pretty much all of the POTI back to McKinley. I am tired of their bullshit.

He not only lied about coming clean with the people, he made the place into a very near banana republic with his third world maximum leader bullshit. .

All about him?
Unemployment cut 40%
Federal deficit cut 60%
Stock market up 120%

Forum List

Back