9th Circuit Says Medical Marijuana Cardholders Have No Second Amendment Rights

And anyone owning a gun should be banned from smoking mj. And from buying the salty snacks. And MnM's.

Better gun owners gather together in bars and all get drunk together. Lock and load.

He mistakes being a link nazi with actual intelligence. I shove it right back in his face too.

And you lost. Every time. As did this other poster who just forfeited.
Thanks for the low hanging fruit. Burp.

You can't debate the issue or the points made so you ask continuously for links to the obvious. Everyone knows that you are the loser retard. You make sure you never have to debate anything because you don't have the intellect for it.

Translation: you don't have a link because you pulled it out of your ass.

Go wipe yourself.

And again, you deflect because you cannot argue.

The point stands. Untouched.

Pot is legal in some states
And if you think that people who buy and smoke pot illegally don't have gun permits then you are naive to the point of being mentally retarded.

Check.

Awesome! I'm fully in favor of this, and who knew such wisdom could come from the 9th Circuit? Felons should not have guns and potheads are felons. The logic is invincible.
Only if you are REALLY STUPID.

Check again.

I sent you the only link you need. Now you have to debate my point which you are, as always, unable to do.

And you lost. Every time. As did this other poster who just forfeited.
Thanks for the low hanging fruit. Burp.

You can't debate the issue or the points made so you ask continuously for links to the obvious. Everyone knows that you are the loser retard. You make sure you never have to debate anything because you don't have the intellect for it.

Go wipe yourself.

And if you think that people who buy and smoke pot illegally don't have gun permits then you are naive to the point of being mentally retarded.

Check.

Awesome! I'm fully in favor of this, and who knew such wisdom could come from the 9th Circuit? Felons should not have guns and potheads are felons. The logic is invincible.

Check again.

I sent you the only link you need. Now you have to debate my point which you are, as always, unable to do.

You haven't made a point at all Sparkles. You tried to make one, I demanded flesh, and you bailed. Tried to send me to a site with literally over fifteen million posts and somehow I'm supposed to comb through them all and find YOUR point, because .... you can't.

You lost in the first inning.

Go wipe yourself.

Check.

Check again.

You haven't made a point at all Sparkles. You tried to make one, I demanded flesh, and you bailed. Tried to send me to a site with literally over fifteen million posts and somehow I'm supposed to comb through them all and find YOUR point, because .... you can't.

You are just pathetic. You won't debate anything but it's just as well, you never have anything of value to bring to the table. Now you are just booring me. Dismissed.

The topic of the thread is about people failing background checks and being denied the right to buy a firearm simply because they have a pot card issued by a doctor in their state where it is legal
You know what I find amazing about you potheads is how using drugs is a priority over everything else, which demonstrates compellingly the power of addiction.

Why do I say this?

Because if you extended your 8 second attention span (I know it's hard for pot addicts) and read a little further, you would have read that the court didn't perceive an undue burden on the woman's 2nd Amendment rights because she can surrender the pot card to regain the ability to purchase a gun. But for addicts you might as well be asking them to cut off their arm. The addiction trumps all and while she may bitch and moan about not being able to get a gun, she'll learn to live without one so she can have her precious drugs.

And I think that's just awesome.

Hey dipshit I do not smoke pot.

Pot is no different than alcohol it's just arbitrarily made illegal

It's illegal to be drunk while in the possession of a firearm but a person is not denied his right to buy a firearm because he can drink

You cannot assume that just because a person can buy pot in a state where it is legal that he will be using while he is carrying.

Catch him under the influence of any drug while carrying THEN revoke the permit
According to the article, the court argued that possession of the pot card represented probable cause to believe the pothead is smoking pot. I agree. The fact that she so adamantly refuses to surrender that card betrays her addiction. The court's ruling is correct and protects the public from drug addicts having guns.

So then shouldn't it be assumed that everyone who is old enough to drink is drunk all the time and should be denied a firearm?

And an occasional pot smoker is not a drug addict anymore than an occasional drinker is an alcoholic
Alcohol is legal pot is not.

There goes your argument, Panama Red
alcohol is responsible for many more deaths and destruction.....so there goes your argument reefer madness aficionado...

Go wipe yourself.

Check.

Check again.

You are just pathetic. You won't debate anything but it's just as well, you never have anything of value to bring to the table. Now you are just booring me. Dismissed.

You sure take a lot of posts to say "I got nothing" and run away from a challenge you can't handle. :gay:

Nobody's arguing for a restriction on firearms apart from a conviction. But that conviction can happen regardless of state law allowing pot or having a pot card. And I'm perfectly fine with that.
The topic of the thread is about people failing background checks and being denied the right to buy a firearm simply because they have a pot card issued by a doctor in their state where it is legal
You know what I find amazing about you potheads is how using drugs is a priority over everything else, which demonstrates compellingly the power of addiction.

Why do I say this?

Because if you extended your 8 second attention span (I know it's hard for pot addicts) and read a little further, you would have read that the court didn't perceive an undue burden on the woman's 2nd Amendment rights because she can surrender the pot card to regain the ability to purchase a gun. But for addicts you might as well be asking them to cut off their arm. The addiction trumps all and while she may bitch and moan about not being able to get a gun, she'll learn to live without one so she can have her precious drugs.

It's illegal to be drunk while in the possession of a firearm but a person is not denied his right to buy a firearm because he can drink

You cannot assume that just because a person can buy pot in a state where it is legal that he will be using while he is carrying.

According to the article, the court argued that possession of the pot card represented probable cause to believe the pothead is smoking pot. I agree. The fact that she so adamantly refuses to surrender that card betrays her addiction. The court's ruling is correct and protects the public from drug addicts having guns.

There's no such thing as an "addiction to pot". No more than there is an "addiction" to rice pudding. Nor (again) is it a "drug" so you're (again) wrong on both ends of the phrase. Moreover as SkullPilot points out, the presence of a card is not the presence of tetrahydrocannabinol, any more than the virtue of being over legal drinking age is evidence of alcohol. It simply can not equate, period.

Based on your posting however there just might be such a thing as an "addiction to ignorance".
Nonsense. The addiction is betrayed by this woman's unwillingness to give up her pot card. It's her precious. It calls to hers. They musts have it!

She's a pothead trying to hide her addiction so she can get a gun. But now that the court has given its sage ruling, she is forced to decide between her drug addiction and the 2nd Amendment.

The addiction always wins.

Why do I say this?

So then shouldn't it be assumed that everyone who is old enough to drink is drunk all the time and should be denied a firearm?

And an occasional pot smoker is not a drug addict anymore than an occasional drinker is an alcoholic

alcohol is responsible for many more deaths and destruction.....so there goes your argument reefer madness aficionado...
You potheads think you're making some kind of argument pointing out the blight of alcohol on society, but you seem miss, in your pot addled haze, the illogic of adding to that danger by increasing the venues of mental incapacitation. Saying that drunk drivers makes it ok to heap on baked drivers makes zero sense.

Unless you're a pothead.

are-you-a-zfewt3.jpg

You potheads think you're making some kind of argument pointing out the blight of alcohol on society, but you seem miss, in your pot addled haze, the illogic of adding to that danger by increasing the venues of mental incapacitation. Saying that drunk drivers makes it ok to heap on baked drivers makes zero sense.

Unless you're a pothead.

are-you-a-zfewt3.jpg
yet i never see you anti-pot people ever say they would like to see alcohol and cigarettes,2 things that have been proven to be killers, made illegal either,why is that?.....

Unless you're a pothead.

are-you-a-zfewt3.jpg
yet i never see you anti-pot people ever say they would like to see alcohol and cigarettes,2 things that have been proven to be killers, made illegal either,why is that?.....
It depends on who you ask. And if you never see any of us advocating for a ban on those products, you haven't been asking enough people. Tobacco presents a social health problem but the problem isn't tobacco, it's socialized medicine that forces the non smoker to pay for the medical bills of the smoker.

Isn't it ironic that Leftists work overtime to ban tobacco wherever they can, but push for the legalization of pot? A whole new thread can be opened on that.

And alcohol presents a public danger that tobacco doesn't. Drunk driving is not punished harshly enough and not enough is done to prevent it. I think that bars and nightclubs should be held criminally responsible for customers who drive home drunk. They would make absolutely certain that nobody leaves drunk with their car keys.

My opposition to pot is the same as my opposition to alcohol. People don't use these products responsibly in the privacy of their home. And when my family is endangered by motorists, truck drivers, crane operators, surgeons, teachers, police officers, or ANYONE inebriated by drugs or alcohol, it becomes my business whether these things should be legal and under what circumstances.

Unless you're a pothead.

are-you-a-zfewt3.jpg

Hypocrisy is what it is

Unless you're a pothead.

are-you-a-zfewt3.jpg

Hypocrisy is what it is
Hypocrisy is pushing to ban tobacco while legalizing pot.

Mirror time, lying pothead Leftist.

i am sure it will be appealed..
It will -- and upheld.
Unfortunately, it will. The appeal will not deal with the Constitutionality of the Federal governments criminalization of a substance.

The real answer it to have the law changed at the federal level to treat marijuana the same as alcohol.
yet Oregon had a similar case and has allowed those with MJ cards to be able to buy weapons..

The real answer it to have the law changed at the federal level to treat marijuana the same as alcohol.

Thankfully some states (like Massachusetts) consider a DUI a disqualifying factor for a gun license.
Wwell hey, its their state, they can pass any law they wish as long as the removal of a natural right is done through due process.

i am sure it will be appealed..
It will -- and upheld.
Unfortunately, it will. The appeal will not deal with the Constitutionality of the Federal governments criminalization of a substance.

yet Oregon had a similar case and has allowed those with MJ cards to be able to buy weapons..
I have no problem with that. I don't think that people who drink should be barred from their 2nd amendment rights either.

Unless you're a pothead.

are-you-a-zfewt3.jpg

Hypocrisy is what it is
Hypocrisy is pushing to ban tobacco while legalizing pot.

Mirror time, lying pothead Leftist.

Hypocrisy is saying people who occasionally smoke pot can't have a gun while people who occasionally drink alcohol can

and there has been no legislation to ban cigarettes. They will never be banned because the government makes too much money in taxes from them

Forum List

Back