99% back Bud strike.

When a corportion makes 32bn profit they cant really complain that they cant afford it.

They don't have a $32 billion profit you stupid twat.
Parent company AB InBev makes around a quarter of all beer drunk globally and reported profits of over $32bn in fiscal year 2023, a 1.97% increase from 2022.

Learn to read thick fucker.

Parent company AB InBev makes around a quarter of all beer drunk globally and reported profits of over $32bn in fiscal year 2023, a 1.97% increase from 2022.

Learn to read thick fucker.

I read what the stupid author got wrong. It's hilarious.

He graduated in 2012 from Binghamton University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature. DURR

Whiny twat doesn't know the difference between gross profit of $32 billion
and net income of $6 billion.

Kind of a big difference, eh?

Thats a lot of support. When a corportion makes 32bn profit they cant really complain that they cant afford it.

Then they compound it by authorising a share buy back.

Why not share the wealth with the workers as well as the owners ?

Its not complicated. Everyone is happy.

Tommy Tainant supports the strike and American workers.

I thought everyone was boycotting Bud Light over the hate woke thing.

I read what the stupid author got wrong. It's hilarious.

He graduated in 2012 from Binghamton University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature. DURR

Whiny twat doesn't know the difference between gross profit of $32 billion
and net income of $6 billion.

Kind of a big difference, eh?
You are correct. but it is still a lot of money and should be shared with the workers.

Do you support the strikers ?

I never support any striker in any job.

I support the freedom that you don't have to work there. Life is too too short, quit, go and do what you enjoy. That was a valuable piece of advice my ex-boss told me. So 20 years ago, the company was sold and changed, so I quit. Been self employed ever since.

Anheuser-Busch have taken a beating in the US, I can't see them offering many job opportunities or more money, and the logic of the workers is to strike? You can't get any more stupid than that.

In the UK, I take it strikers don't get wages for strike days.

I notice they make Stella over there as well. Its known as wifebeater over here for the obvious reason..
its a shame that a few corporations like AB own so many beer brands across the world.
Thats why most of it tastes the same.
I prefer local craft beers.

Forum List

Back