99% back Bud strike.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Thats a lot of support. When a corportion makes 32bn profit they cant really complain that they cant afford it.

Then they compound it by authorising a share buy back.

Why not share the wealth with the workers as well as the owners ?

Its not complicated. Everyone is happy.

Tommy Tainant supports the strike and American workers.

Shareholders need to be rewarded for their investment otherwise they won't invest and that ultimately can hinder efforts for a business to expand. That said, I do feel American companies tend to be too shareholder focused and not focused enough on their employees. There needs to be a reasonable balance.

Thats a lot of support. When a corportion makes 32bn profit they cant really complain that they cant afford it.

Misleading title, 99% of the WORKERS in question support the strike, not 99% of people support the strike.

Try harder.

Misleading title, 99% of the WORKERS in question support the strike, not 99% of people support the strike.

Try harder.

Try harder.
Decent people will support them. 99% is a huge majority in favour of strike action.

Shareholders need to be rewarded for their investment otherwise they won't invest and that ultimately can hinder efforts for a business to expand. That said, I do feel American companies tend to be too shareholder focused and not focused enough on their employees. There needs to be a reasonable balance.
They will lose more by provoking strikes. There are other beers.

The beer is shit, but I approve of anything that further damages this company for the way it treated it's customers.

Yes there should be a a larger portion of the table set aside for the stakeholders as well.

Yes there should be a a larger portion of the table set aside for the stakeholders as well.
The preference for the Bud label was without substance. It became nothing but a status folk symbol to have it in your hand.

The exact same low quality beer could always be had for half the price or less.

It deserved to crash and it won't be the only one. In fact the phony status symbol won't be just with beer crashing.

Americans need to make a break from that stigma of needing to have thr 'right' product in their hands. A lot of them were likely depriving their children of a hamburger by replacing it with raiman noodles! Ridiculous!

I notice they make Stella over there as well. Its known as wifebeater over here for the obvious reason..
its a shame that a few corporations like AB own so many beer brands across the world.
Thats why most of it tastes the same.

I notice they make Stella over there as well. Its known as wifebeater over here for the obvious reason..
its a shame that a few corporations like AB own so many beer brands across the world.
Thats why most of it tastes the same.
Canada makes decent beer and markets it in Budweiser cans. It's really just Molson's Canadian I think.

That's a market that could crash too. Canadian rednecks won't be seen without it, so far at least.

I have to admit... I had a bud light the other day with a cheeseburger and fries...
The original Budweiser from back in the early '70s before they decided to change the recipe was an exceptionally good beer especially at a low cost. The 16 oz brown bullets seem to be just perfect if they were chilled down to about 34°. I don't know what happened after that but I know that the formula changed and the sales dropped off drastically before they went back to the original formula which never seemed to reappear.

Canada makes decent beer and markets it in Budweiser cans. It's really just Molson's Canadian I think.

That's a market that could crash too. Canadian rednecks won't be seen without it, so far at least.
We get all the beers of the world here. But they are "brewed under license" somewhere in the midlands and generally taste the same.
Its very sad.

When a corportion makes 32bn profit they cant really complain that they cant afford it.

They don't have a $32 billion profit you stupid twat.

Forum List

Back