96% of Trump voters say: "No Regrets"...Really???

How many republican investigations couldn't prove any of those right wing lies about Benghazi? Why couldn't they?

What lies about Benghazi?

3f291e77-00f9-40f1-84f8-798a3ffc71be_zpsoesvvff5.jpg
All the accusations that the right made about Benghazi that they couldn't prove. Those lies.
Snowflakes like yourself falsely claim the Benghazi hearings proved bothing DEDPITE it being proven that Hillary and Barry ignored every country taking their people out, ignored the valid threat, ignored the growing Al Qaeda threat, ignored 2 terrorist attacks on the compound prior to 9/11/12, ignored the more than 60 pleas for additional security, TOOK AWAY security members, and abandoned Americans to die while Barry / Rice lied to Americans about a video at the same time Hillary was telling an Ambassador and her daughter she KNEW it was a terrorist attack and had nothing to do with a video.

Go peddle you desperate BS to other snowflakes who will eagerly lap it up.

How many republican investigations couldn't prove any of those right wing lies about Benghazi? Why couldn't they?

Actually, THAT frustration in not being able to have any of those witch hunts stick (and don't forget Whitewater), is PRECISELY why Hillary Clinton is so hated by conservatives.

Not any more....Trump beat her.

Now, they'd love to see her come back and try again in 2020.

having run out of their stupid and inane defenses of the orange clown. right wing fuck heads are reverting to attacking the Obamas and the Clintons....These idiots are simply a waste of good oxygen.

Keep bleating from the bleachers you stupid dickwad.

You are on the sidelines...all you can do is post your butthurt threads.

Trump is in.

Clinton has disappeared.

You lost.

Suck on it.

All the accusations that the right made about Benghazi that they couldn't prove. Those lies.
Snowflakes like yourself falsely claim the Benghazi hearings proved bothing DEDPITE it being proven that Hillary and Barry ignored every country taking their people out, ignored the valid threat, ignored the growing Al Qaeda threat, ignored 2 terrorist attacks on the compound prior to 9/11/12, ignored the more than 60 pleas for additional security, TOOK AWAY security members, and abandoned Americans to die while Barry / Rice lied to Americans about a video at the same time Hillary was telling an Ambassador and her daughter she KNEW it was a terrorist attack and had nothing to do with a video.

How many years are you going to whine because you couldn't prove any wrong doing?

Look, everyone knows that corruption oversees all of these hearings. They are dragged on forever with endless delays until the public simply loses interest. It is almost impossible anymore to get a solid hearing and conviction. But that does not change the facts. If you want to know what happened, justy listen to the guys where were there waiting for the approval to go in and get the Ambassador and his staff and were never allowed. Look at how Susan Rice lied saying it was about a video trying to cover it up. The plain truth is that we were running guns out of Libya in support of the rebels and they deemed the embassy staff expendable assets trying to hide that fact, just as now, the real truth about how they were running guns into Mexico hoping to trace them through the cartels backfired as well.

How many years are you going to whine because you couldn't prove any wrong doing?
YOU should ask your fellow snowflakes that question about their false accusations anout Trump and failure to produce evidence...

Come back and talk to me when you have that evidence.

Bottom Line is voters were asked if the election was held again today would they still vote for the candidate they originally voted for.

While 98% of Trump voters answered YES, only 85% of Hillary voters said yes.

That tells it all - the only ones having regrets are Hillary supporters.

Snowflakes, STOP blaming Trump for the DNC IMPOSING the worst candidate in US history upon you, forcing her to be your candidate.

Look, everyone knows that corruption oversees all of these hearings. They are dragged on forever with endless delays until the public simply loses interest. It is almost impossible anymore to get a solid hearing and conviction. But that does not change the facts. If you want to know what happened, justy listen to the guys where were there waiting for the approval to go in and get the Ambassador and his staff and were never allowed. Look at how Susan Rice lied saying it was about a video trying to cover it up. The plain truth is that we were running guns out of Libya in support of the rebels and they deemed the embassy staff expendable assets trying to hide that fact, just as now, the real truth about how they were running guns into Mexico hoping to trace them through the cartels backfired as well.

If you didn't already have a tinfoil hat, that just earned you one, and it is a BEAUTIFUL tinfoil hat.

YOU should ask your fellow snowflakes that question about their false accusations anout Trump and failure to produce evidence...

Here it is
The PolitiFact scorecard

Bottom Line is voters were asked if the election was held again today would they still vote for the candidate they originally voted for.

Snowflakes, STOP blaming Trump for the DNC IMPOSING the worst candidate in US history upon you, forcing her to be your candidate.

The biggest protest against a single politician in the HISTORY OF THE WORLD occurred when Trump was inaugurated.Don't try to pretend everybody is fine with that obese orange clown.

The biggest protest against a single politician in the HISTORY OF THE WORLD occurred when Trump was inaugurated.Don't try to pretend everybody is fine with that obese orange clown.

images

Here it is
The PolitiFact scorecard
Politifact has been PROVEN to be the Liberal Propaganda guard dog...

WRONG - The single greatest protest against a politician was when America Rejected Hillary...AGAIN.

Here it is
The PolitiFact scorecard
Politifact has been PROVEN to be the Liberal Propaganda guard dog...

No, unless you have credible proof. Breitbart of Alex Jones won't do.

anyone here that is like you, who thinks he is smarter and better than everyone else tells me you have nothing bobo.....people who like to talk down to people are usually phonies.....im a retired postal guy bobo who sold my paid off house in cal for 820,000....have a great pension a hunk of money in the bank making me more money and have no problems bobo.....pretty good for a dumbass.....how about you?....still living with mom?...

You have a pension and worked for the government? What kind of conservative are you? Cons hate your ass. You're like a Senator who bitches about government but gets great healthcare and a pension from his government job. What a fraud.
im a conservative again?.....last week some righty i disagreed with called me a libturd....i wish you fuckers would make up your mind...get out of your moms house bobo and start taking care of yourself......do you at least do your own laundry?....
Funny you ask. I've been going to the laundry mat. I'm too cheap and lazy to go buy a new washer drier. Plus I get coupons $1 off a load so it cost me $2 a load basically. Load of underwear and socks, $2. Ten shirts, $2. 6 jeans $2. I think I'm saving money doing it my way. And I don't have cable TV or home internet. Just the smart phone.

I'm as cheap as they get and I make good money. No kids, hundreds of thousands in savings, home and car paid off. Of course I have lots of toys. Quad, jetski, paddle board. I live on a lake.

Do you not know this about me?

Anyways, you are a traitor to your class. That's OK, lots of you have been conned.

As long as you don't vote democratic Republicans are happy
yea i knew i just like watching you tell everyone how cheap you are....christ do you have a girlfriend at least?...and if you do she might like going to someplace besides Burger King for dinner.......
Oh I'm not cheap with my women. But between you and me I hate going on vacation with women. Can't be the cheap hotel, can't just sleep in the car, got to pay for breakfast lunch and dinner for two. I absolutely hate it.
bobo.....you are cheap with your women,you just said so.....you remind me of a guy i used to work with,would not go to McDonalds unless he had coupons...

is that like the accusations you made about me that you couldnt prove?...hey just askin....

The only accusation I have made against you that you might be referring to is your voting for Trump. If you didn't vote for Hillary, you voted for Trump. If you voted for one of the third party candidates, you voted for Trump. You certainly support that obese clown now. Actually, the right wing lies about Benghazi were intentional, and were made just to continue the witch hunt that was already in progress.

You have a pension and worked for the government? What kind of conservative are you? Cons hate your ass. You're like a Senator who bitches about government but gets great healthcare and a pension from his government job. What a fraud.
im a conservative again?.....last week some righty i disagreed with called me a libturd....i wish you fuckers would make up your mind...get out of your moms house bobo and start taking care of yourself......do you at least do your own laundry?....
Funny you ask. I've been going to the laundry mat. I'm too cheap and lazy to go buy a new washer drier. Plus I get coupons $1 off a load so it cost me $2 a load basically. Load of underwear and socks, $2. Ten shirts, $2. 6 jeans $2. I think I'm saving money doing it my way. And I don't have cable TV or home internet. Just the smart phone.

I'm as cheap as they get and I make good money. No kids, hundreds of thousands in savings, home and car paid off. Of course I have lots of toys. Quad, jetski, paddle board. I live on a lake.

Do you not know this about me?

Anyways, you are a traitor to your class. That's OK, lots of you have been conned.

As long as you don't vote democratic Republicans are happy
yea i knew i just like watching you tell everyone how cheap you are....christ do you have a girlfriend at least?...and if you do she might like going to someplace besides Burger King for dinner.......
Oh I'm not cheap with my women. But between you and me I hate going on vacation with women. Can't be the cheap hotel, can't just sleep in the car, got to pay for breakfast lunch and dinner for two. I absolutely hate it.
bobo.....you are cheap with your women,you just said so.....you remind me of a guy i used to work with,would not go to McDonalds unless he had coupons...
I won't! BK, arby, etc. Got to have a coupon

is that like the accusations you made about me that you couldnt prove?...hey just askin....

The only accusation I have made against you that you might be referring to is your voting for Trump. If you didn't vote for Hillary, you voted for Trump. If you voted for one of the third party candidates, you voted for Trump. You certainly support that obese clown now. Actually, the right wing lies about Benghazi were intentional, and were made just to continue the witch hunt that was already in progress.
oh bullshit,if i voted third party why didnt i support hillary then?..you guys that think like this are pretty stupid,if i did not vote for hillary or trump then i did not support or help either one....and once again dog....PROVE that i support trump.....if you say i certainly support him now, it should not be to hard to prove it,right?.... lets see it.....

Forum List

Back