96% of Trump voters say: "No Regrets"...Really???

Not sure what else I can add to this thread but to say that when Libs run a city into the ground, their delusional nature tells them they've done a great job.

When they badly lose an election with the worst possible candidate to a guy with zero experience, they look everywhere for the blame except in the mirror where it belongs.

And when the guy gets in and does a great job despite their every effort to impede him, their delusional nature calls all of his supporters idiots, or racists, or sexists while claiming he's done terribly. And then they support that view with fake statistics.

Way to go! Since losing, their delusional nature has allowed them to take every aspect of their party that caused them to lose and rather than try to fix any of it, to instead DOUBLE DOWN and do even more of it!

Because to a Lib, if you lie to yourself often enough, it eventually gets believed---- by other liberals!

People still listen to Olberman? Lol! Talk about some real stupid people. That guy is as unstable as you can get.

A certified nut job that even Gore thought was crazy.

I couldn't remember his name. GQ, is that a podcast or something? He's been fired so many times, from so many places I'm amazed he shows his face.

The right seems to have trouble grasping the last election. Elections are about being able to get your agenda enacted into law. Trump promised many great things. And after 100 days, all I can say is that Trump promised many great things.
Guess again.

The election, in this case in particular, was about making sure a specific agenda did not get enacted.

Are you sure you want to make that admission? You're confirming the democratic claim that people didn't so much vote for Trump but against Hillary, which is why Trump got 3 million fewer votes, and his inauguration attended by less than half as many people.

And now they can't be disappointed by Trump not doing much in his first 100 days, because all they wanted from him was to keep Hillary from sitting in the big chair.

I've stated that from the start.

I finally decided to vote for Trump because of the SCOTUS. That was it.

Any thing else......gravy.l

Are you trying to look stupid ? Or does it come naturally to you ?

No question, he's trying to look stupid. No one could possibly be this stupid naturally.

Here's ANOTHER way of looking at this issue.......

If 96% of Trump voters have "no regrets", logic would deduce that 4% may have SOME regrets.....

If this is so, bear in mind that the election was effectively decided by 107,000 people in PA, MI, WI. Trump won the popular vote there by that combined amount. That amounts to 0.09 percent of all votes cast in this election.

If we conclude that a mere HALF a percent of that 4% that may have some regrets that an orange clown is currently stinking up the oval office, then we would not be having this little debate.......

What a bunch of malarkey. You forgot a minor detail, the utter failure of Hillary Clinton in the poll and that President Donald Trump would win the popular vote in a redo. Wake up and pay attention son!

"Vote again?
Among surveyed Americans who say they voted in the 2016 election, 46 percent say they voted for Hillary Clinton and 43 percent for Trump — very close to the 2-point margin in the popular vote. However, while Trump would retain almost all of his support if the election were held again today (96 percent), fewer of Clinton's supporters say they'd stick with her (85 percent), producing a 40-43 percent Clinton-Trump result in a hypothetical redo among self-reported 2016 voters."

If 96% of Trump voters have "no regrets", logic would deduce that 4% may have SOME regrets.....

If this is so, bear in mind that the election was effectively decided by 107,000 people in PA, MI, WI. Trump won the popular vote there by that combined amount. That amounts to 0.09 percent of all votes cast in this election.

If we conclude that a mere HALF a percent of that 4% that may have some regrets that an orange clown is currently stinking up the oval office, then we would not be having this little debate.......

What a bunch of malarkey. You forgot a minor detail, the utter failure of Hillary Clinton in the poll and that President Donald Trump would win the popular vote in a redo. Wake up and pay attention son!

"Vote again?
Among surveyed Americans who say they voted in the 2016 election, 46 percent say they voted for Hillary Clinton and 43 percent for Trump — very close to the 2-point margin in the popular vote. However, while Trump would retain almost all of his support if the election were held again today (96 percent), fewer of Clinton's supporters say they'd stick with her (85 percent), producing a 40-43 percent Clinton-Trump result in a hypothetical redo among self-reported 2016 voters."
images

You are too stupid to know that Hillary would have been a much better president than Trump.
anyone here that is like you, who thinks he is smarter and better than everyone else tells me you have nothing bobo.....people who like to talk down to people are usually phonies.....im a retired postal guy bobo who sold my paid off house in cal for 820,000....have a great pension a hunk of money in the bank making me more money and have no problems bobo.....pretty good for a dumbass.....how about you?....still living with mom?...

You have a pension and worked for the government? What kind of conservative are you? Cons hate your ass. You're like a Senator who bitches about government but gets great healthcare and a pension from his government job. What a fraud.
im a conservative again?.....last week some righty i disagreed with called me a libturd....i wish you fuckers would make up your mind...get out of your moms house bobo and start taking care of yourself......do you at least do your own laundry?....
Funny you ask. I've been going to the laundry mat. I'm too cheap and lazy to go buy a new washer drier. Plus I get coupons $1 off a load so it cost me $2 a load basically. Load of underwear and socks, $2. Ten shirts, $2. 6 jeans $2. I think I'm saving money doing it my way. And I don't have cable TV or home internet. Just the smart phone.

I'm as cheap as they get and I make good money. No kids, hundreds of thousands in savings, home and car paid off. Of course I have lots of toys. Quad, jetski, paddle board. I live on a lake.

Do you not know this about me?

Anyways, you are a traitor to your class. That's OK, lots of you have been conned.

As long as you don't vote democratic Republicans are happy
yea i knew i just like watching you tell everyone how cheap you are....christ do you have a girlfriend at least?...and if you do she might like going to someplace besides Burger King for dinner.......
Oh I'm not cheap with my women. But between you and me I hate going on vacation with women. Can't be the cheap hotel, can't just sleep in the car, got to pay for breakfast lunch and dinner for two. I absolutely hate it.

Actually, Obama got virtually his entire agenda passed. The Republicans weren't much of an opposition. But regardless, when one side vows to never work with the other side, it's impossible for a President to govern 'ALL OF AMERICA.'

Typical of the Progressive mentality, as rapidly as possible they attempt to rewrite history.

As you know, petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama is the most divisive president in modern history. Do you remember when he had barely moved into the Oval Office he was saying that police had acted stupidly? They were fulfilling their responsibilities and President Obama even admitted he did not have all the facts.

Another of dozens of excuses.

Obviously, you missed the point of my reply. The Republicans were a miserable incompetent opposition to Obama. He got almost his entire agenda passed on their watch. Republican Leadership is a joke. Ryan and McConnell need to be ousted immediately.

Bottom line is this: Either Trump voters DO have regrets but too afraid to admit it.....or they're simply too dumb to yet realize what this moron in chief is doing to our country.

Actually, THAT frustration in not being able to have any of those witch hunts stick (and don't forget Whitewater), is PRECISELY why Hillary Clinton is so hated by conservatives.

Yes, let's not forget Whitewater.

In addition to the Impeachment of President Clinton for felony perjury.

These are the results and convictions of the various investigations into President Clinton.

Whitewater
Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony - Whitewater real-estate investor

John Haley - felony 1998 on fraud

Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy

Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery

Eugene Fitzhugh - Whitewater - bribery

Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign Finance:

Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 midemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate:
William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him signed statement admitting to his deception

Post Administration
Sandy Bergergate
Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly class documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

Is Michigan a cheap state now? It used to not be because of the great lakes. Great location. So if business wanted to do business here they had to pay their fair share of taxes. Today corporations rule Michigan.

Yes, I see how well petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama has done to our inner cities.

Yep, Detroit Michigan in all its Progressive splendor!

7187661d-93a4-49dd-8c60-52199cf4bf3a_zps17nby3th.jpg

"Vote again?

Obviously, you missed the point of my reply. The Republicans were a miserable incompetent opposition to Obama. He got almost his entire agenda passed on their watch. Republican Leadership is a joke. Ryan and McConnell need to be ousted immediately.

Is GITMO closed?

Are out of Iraq?

Are we out of Afghanistan?

Did petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama prevent al-Assad from using Chemical Weapons?

Did Obama prevent Iran from further developing their nuclear weapons?

Why is our economy doing so poorly?

How did President Obama manage to add so many more people to the welfare rolls?

Why have so many more workers quit even looking for a job?

And the list of failure goes on, and on, and on!

People still listen to Olberman? Lol! Talk about some real stupid people. That guy is as unstable as you can get.

A certified nut job that even Gore thought was crazy.

I couldn't remember his name. GQ, is that a podcast or something? He's been fired so many times, from so many places I'm amazed he shows his face.
Trump will be IMPEACHED within one year!!!!

Is GITMO closed?

Are out of Iraq?

Are we out of Afghanistan?

Did petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama prevent al-Assad from using Chemical Weapons?

Did Obama prevent Iran from further developing their nuclear weapons?

Why is our economy doing so poorly?

How did President Obama manage to add so many more people to the welfare rolls?
Why have so many more workers quit even looking for a job?

And the list of failure goes on, and on, and on!

Forum List

Back