96% of Trump voters say: "No Regrets"...Really???

Trump never committed Felony Espionage in an attempt to undermine the newly elected President...as Barry has done.

Now that you got THAT out of your system......wipe, flush and for heaven's sake....wash your hands....

Snowflakes are all about making accusations without having any evidence. :p

Hello.... Trump said Obama was born in Kenya for 5 straight years.
Trump never committed Felony Espionage in an attempt to undermine the newly elected President...as Barry has done.
Fake news
Says the blind sheep who worships his self-appointed rulers at the alter of 'All-in' Fake News...

Obviously, you missed the point of my reply. The Republicans were a miserable incompetent opposition to Obama. He got almost his entire agenda passed on their watch. Republican Leadership is a joke. Ryan and McConnell need to be ousted immediately.

Is GITMO closed?

Are out of Iraq?

Are we out of Afghanistan?

Did petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama prevent al-Assad from using Chemical Weapons?

Did Obama prevent Iran from further developing their nuclear weapons?

Why is our economy doing so poorly?

How did President Obama manage to add so many more people to the welfare rolls?

Why have so many more workers quit even looking for a job?

And the list of failure goes on, and on, and on!

Now that you got THAT out of your system......wipe, flush and for heaven's sake....wash your hands....
Easy is the perfect example of sheeple swallowing fake news while accusing real news of being fake. It's so obvious.

Tru.ps hoping Americans are as stupid as he and I think they are. I fear he's right

Interestingly enough, Kenyans said Obama was born there as well, they even celebrated him and had him on their calendars, and Michelle herself said Barack was foreign born during a university speech while he was still senator! I have the pictures and video. But somehow that is always lost in the news stories.

And dare I add this to a forum where facts take a back seat to partisan rhetoric? But I actually know and have sat right beside the guy who examined Obama's Hawaiian birth records submitted, that were in fact altered APS documents. Oh well.

Last edited:
I would flush, but you're too big to fit down the drain...

ANY DAY now, Queasy will show the PROOF that Obama (that bad, bad Obama) wiretapped the shit of of the Tumpster, in a quest to find out what makes the guy so damn orangy....The country NEEDS to know this well kept secret.......(What a total asshole....LOL)

Interestingly enough, Kenyans said Obama was born there as well, they even celebrated him and had him on their calendars, and Michelle herself said Barack was foreign born during a university speech while he was still senator! I have the pictures and video. But somehow that is always lost in the news stories.

Yet ANOTHER asshole birther.........These fuck heads never, ever learn and hard as they try, their racism alawsy seems to surface......Hey moron, wear turtlenecks to hide that reddish hue...LOL

Trump was born in Russia........according to Putin!!!!!

ANY DAY now, Queasy will show the PROOF
For 10 months snowflakes have been promising to show evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion, while the FBI has declared 3 times there is no evidence.

I eagerly await evidence from the party who was betrayed and embarassed thanks to Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, not the Russians. :p

Yet ANOTHER asshole birther.........These fuck heads never, ever learn and hard as they try, their racism alawsy seems to surface......Hey moron, wear turtlenecks to hide that reddish hue...LOL
Birther? Democrats ran the original birther as their candidate...and just like in 2008 she failed to take the WH.

Birther? Democrats ran the original birther as their candidate...and just like in 2008 she failed to take the WH.

You lie. Stop lying. How many times must you be instructed to stop lying before you'll comply?

You lie. Stop lying. How many times must you be instructed to stop lying before you'll comply?
Truth hurts like a bitch, don't it?! :p

'Instructed'? I won't bow to your lies - I won't obey your 'orders'. F* YOU, NYC!

And dare I add this to a forum where facts take a back seat to partisan rhetoric? But I actually know and have sat right beside the guy who examined Obama's Hawaiian birth records submitted, that were in fact altered APS documents. Oh well.

Based on your avatar, you're not aging well, Orly...

'Instructed'? F* YOU, NYC!

Quote Hillary Clinton EVER saying Obama was born in Kenya...or...

...try the salad...

lolol

'Instructed'? F* YOU, NYC!

Quote Hillary Clinton EVER saying Obama was born in Kenya...or...

...try the salad...

lolol
How many times must we go through this?

How many times must people post links and quotes, each time you resorting to lying, making false accusations and personal insults?!

In 2008 OBAMA declared Hillary would do and SAY ANYTHING to win the WH. He said that because when he came out of nowhere to take the lead over Hillary the Hillary campaign began spreading the Birther story...SAYING 'anything' to win.

Quite so. Hillary and Bill were the first ones to call Barack out as a foreign born candidate. I forget the details now, but it was Nancy Pelosi who raced to changed something in one of the states so he could get on the ballot there. If you can't get on the ballot in all 50 states then you cannot even run. Seriously, if you have to provide proof of citizenship to get a job, you ought to be REQUIRED to run for POTUS. Barack did everything in his power to avoid the issue and to this day has never shown beyond any doubt a fully bonafide original birth certificate! At best, all he ever produced was a "certificate of birth," which is quite a different thing and not with the same legal significance.

How many republican investigations couldn't prove any of those right wing lies about Benghazi? Why couldn't they?

What lies about Benghazi?

3f291e77-00f9-40f1-84f8-798a3ffc71be_zpsoesvvff5.jpg
All the accusations that the right made about Benghazi that they couldn't prove. Those lies.

does not change what i said.....
He hasn't gotten shit done. You know what? I don't blame Trump supporters. He's better than any of the Republicans he beat. And maybe Democrats can work with Trump when we control the house and Senate. Republicans can't get anything passed. Makes us liberals very happy.

Trump has renegging on so many promises us liberals are relieved.

Can't believe Trump supporters will show up in 2018 if he keeps renegging. Reminds me of Obama 2010 midterms. Not good for liberals
it doesnt matter bobo,it does not change what i said.....tell me that the great majority of righties out there would not think that a hillary vote is looked at as the same way lefties look at a trump vote?......and besides bobo,if you guys would have put up someone who at least had a likeability factor of at least 1,we would not be having this conversation right now....

You voted for an incompetent idiot because you believed a long list of fake accusations. Admit it.

Actually, the accusations against Trump were pretty much true.

Same with Hillary.

Either way we get an incompetent idiot (and I can imagine you morons on the other side defending her as made mistake after mistake and behaved like she did when Benghazi happened......

If you were honest with yourselves, you'd know it was true.

But the left hasn't been honest with itself since it was started.

How many republican investigations couldn't prove any of those right wing lies about Benghazi? Why couldn't they?

Prove what ?

That she did something illegal ? She didn't.

That was incompetent ? Proven time and time again.

having run out of their stupid and inane defenses of the orange clown. right wing fuck heads are reverting to attacking the Obamas and the Clintons....These idiots are simply a waste of good oxygen.

Forum List

Back