94% of Fatal Terrorist Attacks in US Caused by Muslims

How many Muslims were in the US during colonial times? 87% of mosques in the US were founded within the last 30 years.
According to a myriad of sources:

While an estimated 10 to 30 percent[6][7] of the slaves brought to colonial America from Africa arrived as Muslims,[8][9] Islam was stringently suppressed on plantations.[6]
Islam in the United States - Wikipedia
So you admit Islam was not practiced. Thx.
Where do you see me admitting to anything? You were ignorant of the fact that significant numbers of muslims were present in the colonies. All I did was expose your ignorance.
Ignorant? I've always know Islam is a big supporter of slavery, even today. Yet another reason Dems side with Islam.
Actually, slavery is a conservative concept. You can't deny that the old southern Democrat plantation owners and the pious muslim would hold similar conservative values...and that slavery is a symptom of that nexus.
But today, people like you, hiding behind the cloak ofGOP party affiliation, claim to be conservative.
By doing so, you bring all the baggage that conservatism collected under the auspices of the Democrats long ago.
Only one party in America today wants to use skin color to deny people jobs and an education.

There are 2 million Muslim in the US
As a group they are higher educated and more law abiding than most other groups

We need Muslims. We need them in our military. We need them aiding police forces

Pew poll of the 2.35 million Muslims in America:

Relevant Question Number 1: Can Suicide Bombing of Civilian Targets to Defend Islam be Justified?

A: Often/Sometimes: 8%

A: Rarely: 5%

A: Don’t Know/Refuse to Answer: 9%

A: Never: 78%

Muslim Americans: Middle Class and Mostly Mainstream

So 188,000 Muslims in America believe terrorism is often/sometimes justified, another 117,500 say terrorism should be used rarely.

That's 305,500 Muslims in America who support terrorism. And I bet you all of that 9% who refuse to answer also support terrorism, bringing the grand total to 517,000 Muslims in America who support terrorism.

In the link, I don't see the numbers you are posting. Here is a better tool to assess the poll results:

View attachment 138193
7+1=?
WTF?? You don't equate that 8% with the entire Muslim population, do you?
You do know what a poll is, don't you? Are you really that obtuse? That 8% would represent only that portion of the muslim population that was sampled.
it also means that 92% of the American Muslims polled did not support the option that suicide bombings were necessary at any time. You are just making stuff up. Stop it.
8% of all US Muslims say suicide bombing innocent civilians is sometimes justified. Another 9% refuse to say it is not justified.

Stop with the 2 year old childish spinning.

No dummy, 8% of all us Muslims did not say that? Only the 8% of muslims sampled in the poll said that. But even so , that's a very small percentage

While an estimated 10 to 30 percent[6][7] of the slaves brought to colonial America from Africa arrived as Muslims,[8][9] Islam was stringently suppressed on plantations.[6]
Where do you see me admitting to anything? You were ignorant of the fact that significant numbers of muslims were present in the colonies. All I did was expose your ignorance.
Ignorant? I've always know Islam is a big supporter of slavery, even today. Yet another reason Dems side with Islam.
Actually, slavery is a conservative concept. You can't deny that the old southern Democrat plantation owners and the pious muslim would hold similar conservative values...and that slavery is a symptom of that nexus.
But today, people like you, hiding behind the cloak ofGOP party affiliation, claim to be conservative.
By doing so, you bring all the baggage that conservatism collected under the auspices of the Democrats long ago.
Only one party in America today wants to use skin color to deny people jobs and an education.
If so, its the GOP.

If so, its the GOP.
Liar again. All you can do is lie.

Relevant Question Number 1: Can Suicide Bombing of Civilian Targets to Defend Islam be Justified?

So 188,000 Muslims in America believe terrorism is often/sometimes justified, another 117,500 say terrorism should be used rarely.

That's 305,500 Muslims in America who support terrorism. And I bet you all of that 9% who refuse to answer also support terrorism, bringing the grand total to 517,000 Muslims in America who support terrorism.

In the link, I don't see the numbers you are posting. Here is a better tool to assess the poll results:

View attachment 138193
7+1=?
You do know what a poll is, don't you? Are you really that obtuse? That 8% would represent only that portion of the muslim population that was sampled.
it also means that 92% of the American Muslims polled did not support the option that suicide bombings were necessary at any time. You are just making stuff up. Stop it.
8% of all US Muslims say suicide bombing innocent civilians is sometimes justified. Another 9% refuse to say it is not justified.

No dummy, 8% of all us Muslims did not say that? Only the 8% of muslims sampled in the poll said that. But even so , that's a very small percentage
Shitforbrains doesn't even know how polls work. Moron.

Notice how the left here has to go back to the founding of the country and the expansion of terrotory in order to compete with the terrorism of today.

The American left is simply incapable of ever pointing their fingers at terrorists if they are Muslim.
It's downright right comical to see them twist and skirm.

If so, its the GOP.
Looks like the truth is finally worn you down. My excellent responses have reduced you to a mumbling bumbling idiot. I feel yer pain...

View attachment 138193
7+1=?

Shitforbrains doesn't even know how polls work. Moron.
I know all too well how polls work. Were you following the polls that predicted Hillary would win the national election?
See how easy that was.... Now tell me what your views are about how polls work? I can hardly wait.

Irrelevant. The key is Muslim as that is the incentive for terrorism. The logic would suggest preventing more Muslims from coming to the country would reduce the risk.
Basic, obvious logic.
The key word is terrorist. Your right wing bias has condemned all Muslims as terrorists or potential terrorists. That isn't logical at all, it's just a mental symptom of your irrational fear. But even so, I too am somewhat apprehensive about just letting anyone. Into the country, muslim or not, without proper vetting.
The keywords are "attacks vs. fatalities". The OP is misleading. It designates individual fatalities on 9/11 into individual attacks.
Exactly. But even when skewed as "evidence of muslim taqiyya" that death toll of 911 doesn't surpass all the fatalities commited by non-muslim terrorists in this country since colonial times.

How many Muslims were in the US during colonial times? 87% of mosques in the US were founded within the last 30 years.

Only 388,000 slaves were imported into tge US, the majority of their descendents were not allowed to keep their religion and were converted to Christianity.

If so, its the GOP.
Looks like the truth is finally worn you down. My excellent responses have reduced you to a mumbling bumbling idiot. I feel yer pain...
Ya, your intellect is mind boggling. You think when Gallup polls to see who will get elected only those 2500 in America vote that way.

You are the dumbest ass on USMB.

That tiny fraction makes up a lot of people. And like I said before, many of them are terrorist sympathizers if not terrorists. Without the antiterrorist apparatus that we have terrorists would destroy the country. We're spending all this money to combat terrorism because it's a deterrent and the threat is legitimate. Gangs aren't looking to inflict mass casualties all over the country. Terrorists are. They are at war with America.

We need Muslims. We need them in our military. We need them aiding police forces

View attachment 138193
7+1=?

The numbers are much higher for the global Muslim population according to the statistics collected in the PEW Global Attitudes Survey, appx. 30% IIRC.

View attachment 138193
7+1=?

The numbers are much higher for the global Muslim population according to the statistics collected in the PEW Global Attitudes Survey, appx. 30% IIRC.
And since the number of Muslims who support suicide bombing of innocents is so high in foreign nations, that is why the left are so animated to get them into America.

Notice how the left here has to go back to the founding of the country and the expansion of terrotory in order to compete with the terrorism of today.

The American left is simply incapable of ever pointing their fingers at terrorists if they are Muslim.
Looking over my shoulder and seeing no-one there...I have to wonder just who the "left"is you are describing. I'm not a leftist but I'll do the best I can to address your concerns.
Personally, I just think you believe all muslims are conspiring to commit Jihad when and if the opportunity arises. Frankly, there may be some slim chance of that occuring but there is no viable evidence to support that premise.
You and Ireally don't know what's happening over there in the Muslim world. All we can do is evaluate the news given to us in bits and pieces.

Looking over my shoulder and seeing no-one there...I have to wonder just who the "left"is you are describing. I'm not a leftist but I'll do the best I can to address your concerns.
Personally, I just think you believe all muslims are conspiring to commit Jihad when and if the opportunity arises. Frankly, there may be some slim chance of that occuring but there is no viable evidence to support that premise.
You and Ireally don't know what's happening over there in the Muslim world. All we can do is evaluate the news given to us in bits and pieces.
The other hilarious thing is how the left always deny being leftists. They know being left is crazyland.

Must be why the left want unvetted Muslims to flood into America. They look at what's happened in Europe and dream it happens here.

FACT CHECK: 94 Percent of US Terrorism Fatalities Are Caused By Islamic Terrorists

That 94% were caused by the 9/11 terrorists- Saudi Arabians legally allowed into the United States.

Which not a single Trump policy has suggested would be prevented from coming here.

Why is it right wing nut jobs like yourself feels a need to lie?

Oh right- because that is the only way you can further your agenda to murder all Muslims.

(oh wait- now I am posting like Weatherman.....)

Oh right- because that is the only way you can further your agenda to villify all Muslims.

The other hilarious thing is how the left always deny being leftists. They know being left is crazyland.

How do we know that Weatherman is lying to attack the left?

When he posts at USMB.

How do we know that Weatherman is lying to attack the left?

When he posts at USMB.
Hilarious watching the left feeling so compelled to defend Islam.

Trump will take 45 States in 2020

Must be why the left want unvetted Muslims to flood into America. They look at what's happened in Europe and dream it happens here.

FACT CHECK: 94 Percent of US Terrorism Fatalities Are Caused By Islamic Terrorists

That 94% were caused by the 9/11 terrorists- Saudi Arabians legally allowed into the United States.

Which not a single Trump policy has suggested would be prevented from coming here.

Why is it right wing nut jobs like yourself feels a need to lie?

Oh right- because that is the only way you can further your agenda to murder all Muslims.

(oh wait- now I am posting like Weatherman.....)

Oh right- because that is the only way you can further your agenda to villify all Muslims.
Over half a million Muslims in America agree suicide bombing of civilians is sometimes acceptable. According to left wing Pew, so we know it's even more in real life.

Only one of the hijackers entered on an appropriate visa and 3 of them fell out of legal status completely.

Identity and Immigration Status of 9/11 Terrorists

90%+ of the global Muslim population is anti-Semitic, homophobic, theocratic, and misogynistic with sizable percentages supporting honor killings and terrorist organizations; such as, AQ and Hamas. Congratulations you virtue signalling idiot you do nothing but demonstrate your support for the largest hate group on the planet.

The key word is terrorist. Your right wing bias has condemned all Muslims as terrorists or potential terrorists. That isn't logical at all, it's just a mental symptom of your irrational fear. But even so, I too am somewhat apprehensive about just letting anyone. Into the country, muslim or not, without proper vetting.
The keywords are "attacks vs. fatalities". The OP is misleading. It designates individual fatalities on 9/11 into individual attacks.
Exactly. But even when skewed as "evidence of muslim taqiyya" that death toll of 911 doesn't surpass all the fatalities commited by non-muslim terrorists in this country since colonial times.

Only 388,000 slaves were imported into tge US, the majority of their descendents were not allowed to keep their religion and were converted to Christianity.
That wasn't the issue. I was asked how many musims existed inl the colonies and i answered.. Obviously it took time to divest muslim slaves of their religion because religion is abstract. So...loglcally, islam lived on in the hearts and minds of many.even when suppressed.

Forum List

Back