94% of Fatal Terrorist Attacks in US Caused by Muslims

The keywords are "attacks vs. fatalities". The OP is misleading. It designates individual fatalities on 9/11 into individual attacks.
Exactly. But even when skewed as "evidence of muslim taqiyya" that death toll of 911 doesn't surpass all the fatalities commited by non-muslim terrorists in this country since colonial times.

How many Muslims were in the US during colonial times? 87% of mosques in the US were founded within the last 30 years.
According to a myriad of sources:

While an estimated 10 to 30 percent[6][7] of the slaves brought to colonial America from Africa arrived as Muslims,[8][9] Islam was stringently suppressed on plantations.[6]
Islam in the United States - Wikipedia

Only 388,000 slaves were imported into tge US, the majority of their descendents were not allowed to keep their religion and were converted to Christianity.
That wasn't the issue. I was asked how many musims existed inl the colonies and i answered.. Obviously it took time to divest muslim slaves of their religion because religion is abstract. So...loglcally, islam lived on in the hearts and minds of many.even when suppressed.

Their descendents were not allowed to practice Islam so at most you had one generation with short life span of between appx. 38 and 116,000 Muslims, in actuality large influxes of Muslim immigrants didn't begin until the 20th century and the results have been disastrous.

Hypothetical:

What if we nuke Mecca and deal with whoever is outraged? Surely that would weed out the Jihadis.

Islam is a world domination blueprint. Make no mistake on that.

Exactly. But even when skewed as "evidence of muslim taqiyya" that death toll of 911 doesn't surpass all the fatalities commited by non-muslim terrorists in this country since colonial times.

How many Muslims were in the US during colonial times? 87% of mosques in the US were founded within the last 30 years.
According to a myriad of sources:

While an estimated 10 to 30 percent[6][7] of the slaves brought to colonial America from Africa arrived as Muslims,[8][9] Islam was stringently suppressed on plantations.[6]
Islam in the United States - Wikipedia

Only 388,000 slaves were imported into tge US, the majority of their descendents were not allowed to keep their religion and were converted to Christianity.
That wasn't the issue. I was asked how many musims existed inl the colonies and i answered.. Obviously it took time to divest muslim slaves of their religion because religion is abstract. So...loglcally, islam lived on in the hearts and minds of many.even when suppressed.

Their descendents were not allowed to practice Islam so at most you had one generation with short life span of between appx. 38 and 116,000 Muslims, in actuality large influxes of Muslim immigrants didn't begin until the 20th century and the results have been disastrous.

Pure speculation...just admit you don't know what you are talking about.

Notice how the left here has to go back to the founding of the country and the expansion of terrotory in order to compete with the terrorism of today.

The American left is simply incapable of ever pointing their fingers at terrorists if they are Muslim.
It's downright right comical to see them twist and skirm.
Looking over my shoulder and seeing no-one there...I have to wonder just who the "left"is you are describing. I'm not a leftist but I'll do the best I can to address your concerns.
Personally, I just think you believe all muslims are conspiring to commit Jihad when and if the opportunity arises. Frankly, there may be some slim chance of that occuring but there is no viable evidence to support that premise.
You and Ireally don't know what's happening over there in the Muslim world. All we can do is evaluate the news given to us in bits and pieces.
The other hilarious thing is how the left always deny being leftists. They know being left is crazyland.

How do we know that Weatherman is lying to attack the left?

When he posts at USMB.
Hilarious watching the left feeling so compelled to defend Islam.

Trump will take 45 States in 2020
That's what Constitutionalists do. They adhere to the protections guaranteed in
our Constitution concerning freedom of religion. Putting our fear aside and replacing it with reasoning is the only solution. We must understand that jihad muslims are the conservatives and the peaceful muslims are liberals. It is ironic that the muslims you fear are almost mirror images of American Christian conservatives.

Must be why the left want unvetted Muslims to flood into America. They look at what's happened in Europe and dream it happens here.

FACT CHECK: 94 Percent of US Terrorism Fatalities Are Caused By Islamic Terrorists

That 94% were caused by the 9/11 terrorists- Saudi Arabians legally allowed into the United States.

Which not a single Trump policy has suggested would be prevented from coming here.

Why is it right wing nut jobs like yourself feels a need to lie?

Oh right- because that is the only way you can further your agenda to murder all Muslims.

(oh wait- now I am posting like Weatherman.....)

Oh right- because that is the only way you can further your agenda to villify all Muslims.
Over half a million Muslims in America agree suicide bombing of civilians is sometimes acceptable. According to left wing Pew, so we know it's even more in real life.

PEW didn't posit that a half million American muslims think suicide bombings against civilians is ok.

Only 1050 American muslims participated in the survey. What is
8% of 1050? How does 84 turn into
Half a million? Guess what...it doesn't.

Notice how the left here has to go back to the founding of the country and the expansion of terrotory in order to compete with the terrorism of today.

The American left is simply incapable of ever pointing their fingers at terrorists if they are Muslim.
It's downright right comical to see them twist and skirm.
Looking over my shoulder and seeing no-one there...I have to wonder just who the "left"is you are describing. I'm not a leftist but I'll do the best I can to address your concerns.
Personally, I just think you believe all muslims are conspiring to commit Jihad when and if the opportunity arises. Frankly, there may be some slim chance of that occuring but there is no viable evidence to support that premise.
You and Ireally don't know what's happening over there in the Muslim world. All we can do is evaluate the news given to us in bits and pieces.
The other hilarious thing is how the left always deny being leftists. They know being left is crazyland.
I think most Americans are hard to compartmentalize politically. If we were all hardcore lefties or righties...one party would stay in power all the time.

Forum List

Back