Idiot Trump pledges $639 million in aid to 4 african countries.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The more food we send to africa, the more kids they have. Blacks are a plague on humanity.

At G20 summit, Trump pledges $639 million in aid to four countries

july 8 2017 U.S. President Donald Trump on Saturday promised $639 million in aid to feed people left starving because of drought and conflict in Somalia, South Sudan, Nigeria and Yemen.

Trump's pledge came during a working session of the G20 summit of world leaders in Hamburg, providing a "godsend" to the United Nations' World Food Programme, the group's executive director, David Beasley, told Reuters on the sidelines of the meeting.

"We're facing the worst humanitarian crisis since World War Two," said Beasley, a Republican and former South Carolina governor who was nominated by Trump to head the U.N. agency fighting hunger worldwide.

The new funding brings to over $1.8 billion aid promised by the United States for fiscal year 2017 for the crises in the four countries, where the United Nations has estimated more than 30 million people need urgent food assistance.

• Banned
Trump's plan is better than the obama plan of letting them come here but the right answer is to do nothing. How can farmers in africa sell their food when america is giving food away?

Trump's plan is better than the obama plan of letting them come here but the right answer is to do nothing. How can farmers in africa sell their food when america is giving food away?
Isn't Trump's plan to send money -- not food? The main thing is to send aid rather than be plagued by immigrants.

Which option do you prefer?

• Banned
Isn't Trump's plan to send money -- not food? The main thing is to send aid rather than be plagued by immigrants.

I told you. I choose the other option - do nothing. Africa is hopeless. The more we help them, the more kids they have and it just gets worse and worse. Africans can't control their breeding. That average african IQ of 68 is a killer.

I prefer we do nothing. We've been pissing money down the African black hole for 40 years and they are still a continent full of thugs, dictators, and totalitarian assholes.

The more food we send to africa, the more kids they have. Blacks are a plague on humanity.

july 8 2017 U.S. President Donald Trump on Saturday promised $639 million in aid to feed people left starving because of drought and conflict in Somalia, South Sudan, Nigeria and Yemen.

Trump's pledge came during a working session of the G20 summit of world leaders in Hamburg, providing a "godsend" to the United Nations' World Food Programme, the group's executive director, David Beasley, told Reuters on the sidelines of the meeting.

"We're facing the worst humanitarian crisis since World War Two," said Beasley, a Republican and former South Carolina governor who was nominated by Trump to head the U.N. agency fighting hunger worldwide.

The new funding brings to over $1.8 billion aid promised by the United States for fiscal year 2017 for the crises in the four countries, where the United Nations has estimated more than 30 million people need urgent food assistance.

No, racists are the plague on society.

However sending food to Africa merely keeps the people on welfare there and makes things worse. But then Trump doesn't know anything about anything.

• Banned
I prefer we do nothing. We've been pissing money down the African black hole for 40 years and they are still a continent full of thugs, dictators, and totalitarian assholes.

Most africans are none of those three. Most are illiterate, usnkilled losers who cannot control themselves and are incapable of planning ahead. They are just children in adult bodies. Africa is hopeless unless whites take over again.

Don't worry, they're dying faster than they're being born.

No, racists are the plague on society.

Can't argue that. All these racist liberals demanding affirmative action special treatment for blacks and the persecution of whites are destroying american and europe.

I've noticed that the far right have turned to such tactics. I'm wondering whether you're just a muppet behind the keyboard who likes to stir shit, or whether you really are a far right racist and all that this implies.

Most africans are none of those three. Most are illiterate, usnkilled losers who cannot control themselves and are incapable of planning ahead. They are just children in adult bodies. Africa is hopeless unless whites take over again.

And what are you?

Can't argue that. All these racist liberals demanding affirmative action special treatment for blacks and the persecution of whites are destroying american and europe.

I've noticed that the far right have turned to such tactics. I'm wondering whether you're just a muppet behind the keyboard who likes to stir shit, or whether you really are a far right racist and all that this implies.

I'm the anti-racist since i oppose affirmative action. YOU are the racist since you support it. You want jobs handed out based on skin color.

They've never been an exporter of food.

Actually Rhodesia, now zimbabwe, used to export food. But anyway i'm not talking about africa selling food overseas. I speak of africans selling food to other africans. How can they compete against america giving food for free.

I'm the anti-racist since i oppose affirmative action. YOU are the racist since you support it. You want jobs handed out based on skin color.

Oh, save me the bullshit.

Forum List

Back