94% of Fatal Terrorist Attacks in US Caused by Muslims

If this is true, then not only should we ban them coming in and Trump was right, really makes you wonder what is in the head of those who fought to stop the ban. I have heard that research indicates that 20-40% of Muslims are sympathetic to 9/11 and other terror attacks, maybe they wouldn't do it themselves, but they feel they were justified. Sort of makes you wonder the wisdom of it all. HOW MANY PEOPLE are 20-40% of Muslims in this country that feel we deserved 9/11?

If this is true, then not only should we ban them coming in and Trump was right, really makes you wonder what is in the head of those who fought to stop the ban. I have heard that research indicates that 20-40% of Muslims are sympathetic to 9/11 and other terror attacks, maybe they wouldn't do it themselves, but they feel they were justified. Sort of makes you wonder the wisdom of it all. HOW MANY PEOPLE are 20-40% of Muslims in this country that feel we deserved 9/11?
Why should the left care that Syrian Muslims are not let in?

They want help in their war on Western Civilization.

Why should the left care that Syrian Muslims are not let in?

They want help in their war on Western Civilization.

They are just so compassionate that they care more about rights of a Tsetse fly in Africa than they do the many people of their own country.

Must be why the left want unvetted Muslims to flood into America. They look at what's happened in Europe and dream it happens here.

FACT CHECK: 94 Percent of US Terrorism Fatalities Are Caused By Islamic Terrorists
I don't even have to read your link to know that most of those terrorists were homegrown.... not immigrants.
Irrelevant. The key is Muslim as that is the incentive for terrorism. The logic would suggest preventing more Muslims from coming to the country would reduce the risk.
Basic, obvious logic.

It's true, Ive posted the FBI stats from 1980 to 2005 numerous times, probably higher now.

Must be why the left want unvetted Muslims to flood into America. They look at what's happened in Europe and dream it happens here.

FACT CHECK: 94 Percent of US Terrorism Fatalities Are Caused By Islamic Terrorists
I don't even have to read your link to know that most of those terrorists were homegrown.... not immigrants.

False, the largest portion comes from the 911 attacks none of which were US citizens.
Then I suppose you are restricting your data to the 21st century White perspective. Set your mind free. Break free from the shackles of ignorance and put domestic terrorism and the corresponding numbers of fatality victims in the proper historical context.
Look from the perspectives of the American Indians, Blacks and other
minorities. The number of fatalities represented at the hands of domestic
Terrorists there is so huge that it completely dwarfs the number of fatalities in the 911 attack.

Irrelevant. The key is Muslim as that is the incentive for terrorism. The logic would suggest preventing more Muslims from coming to the country would reduce the risk.
Basic, obvious logic.
The key word is terrorist. Your right wing bias has condemned all Muslims as terrorists or potential terrorists. That isn't logical at all, it's just a mental symptom of your irrational fear. But even so, I too am somewhat apprehensive about just letting anyone. Into the country, muslim or not, without proper vetting.

Before you get too deeply ensconced in your condemnation of Muslims ponder this:
Muslims sympathetic to our cause are the biggest adversaries of radical Muslims. Would you propose that we alienate our numerous muslim allies in the fight against jihadist terrorists?
Think about the ramifications of that before you continue with your present mindset.

Basic, obvious logic.
The key word is terrorist. Your right wing bias has condemned all Muslims as terrorists or potential terrorists. That isn't logical at all, it's just a mental symptom of your irrational fear. But even so, I too am somewhat apprehensive about just letting anyone. Into the country, muslim or not, without proper vetting.
The keywords are "attacks vs. fatalities". The OP is misleading. It designates individual fatalities on 9/11 into individual attacks.

I guess when you lose 3000 in one attack on 9-11 it skews your results

Before you get too deeply ensconced in your condemnation of Muslims ponder this:
Muslims sympathetic to our cause are the biggest adversaries of radical Muslims. Would you propose that we alienate our numerous muslim allies in the fight against jihadist terrorists?
Think about the ramifications of that before you continue with your present mindset.

LMFAO sympathetic.................

as they are ready for war and terorisim from with in,... are you that seriously clueless oh wait you are.

The take down of this Country is being done from within, and bringing more here builds their army j.

Do you think when we look like Germany, or France these Muslims are going to say oh wait you cared about us we're going to spare you give me a g.d. f.n break.

If you are white you will be a target the size of the grand canyon fool.

yeah, yeah there are white muslims too, dont' think they see them as their blood brother/sister either.

False, the largest portion comes from the 911 attacks none of which were US citizens.
Then I suppose you are restricting your data to the 21st century White perspective. Set your mind free. Break free from the shackles of ignorance and put domestic terrorism and the corresponding numbers of fatality victims in the proper historical context.
Look from the perspectives of the American Indians, Blacks and other
minorities. The number of fatalities represented at the hands of domestic
Terrorists there is so huge that it completely dwarfs the number of fatalities in the 911 attack.

How far back should we go, I think cavemen were killers too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basic, obvious logic.
The keywords are "attacks vs. fatalities". The OP is misleading. It designates individual fatalities on 9/11 into individual attacks.
Exactly. But even when skewed as "evidence of muslim taqiyya" that death toll of 911 doesn't surpass all the fatalities commited by non-muslim terrorists in this country since colonial times.

Basic, obvious logic.
Exactly. But even when skewed as "evidence of muslim taqiyya" that death toll of 911 doesn't surpass all the fatalities commited by non-muslim terrorists in this country since colonial times.

If you look at lynching in America, they were terrorist attacks and killed 3000
Oklahoma City killed 168

Forum List

Back