94% of Fatal Terrorist Attacks in US Caused by Muslims

Your "faction" is a "fraction"

The number of crazed Muslims running around America randomly killing people is very small. The biggest threat right now is gang related killings which we just shrug off. I didn't say don't fight both but the resources allocated to fighting terrorism is misallocated based on the actual threat
Over 8000 murders in the US last year with a few dozen by terrorists

That tiny fraction makes up a lot of people. And like I said before, many of them are terrorist sympathizers if not terrorists. Without the antiterrorist apparatus that we have terrorists would destroy the country. We're spending all this money to combat terrorism because it's a deterrent and the threat is legitimate. Gangs aren't looking to inflict mass casualties all over the country. Terrorists are. They are at war with America.

There are 2 million Muslim in the US
As a group they lomj higher educated and more law abiding than most other groups

We need Muslims. We need them in our military. We need them aiding police forces

We don't need them. This country survived for long time without muslims. Also very few of them serve in the military so I don't know what you're talking about. The negatives outweigh the Positives by far. We're safer without importing them.

We do need them....especially in the military, Homeland Security and fighting terrorism

Our troops are in strange territory hostile to Americans. Not having soldiers who can speak the language and understand local customs is a detriment. You need soldiers who can interrogate prisoners, read the language, and ask questions of the local population
Muslims are very important to our military

Yet very few muslims serve the military.

Minuscule Number of Muslims Serve in US Military as Share of Population

I know....the Military has to do a better job

That's 305,500 Muslims in America who support terrorism. And I bet you all of that 9% who refuse to answer also support terrorism, bringing the grand total to 517,000 Muslims in America who support terrorism.

Assuming that only one in a hundred would be willing to actually carry out a terrorist attack, that still leaves you with 5000 people. But let's say that is way over-generous by a factor of TEN. Then you are left with 500 people floating around wanting to strike; put another way, enough for forty-five 9/11's.

That's 305,500 Muslims in America who support terrorism. And I bet you all of that 9% who refuse to answer also support terrorism, bringing the grand total to 517,000 Muslims in America who support terrorism.

Assuming that only one in a hundred would be willing to actually carry out a terrorist attack, that still leaves you with 5000 people. But let's say that is way over-generous by a factor of TEN. Then you are left with 500 people floating around wanting to strike; put another way, enough for forty-five 9/11's.
A: Never: 78%

Over half a million Muslim Americans believe it's acceptable to blow up you and your family and everyone else in the restaurant you go into next.

Why is it so important to the left that unvetted Muslims from Syria get inside America?
A: Your allies in the war against Western Civilzation.

And don't give us the bullshit story they will be vetted. They are coming from a disorganized war torn region who's government hates us. We would know nothing about their past.

Why is it so important to the left that unvetted Muslims from Syria get inside America?

And don't give us the bullshit story they will be vetted. They are coming from a disorganized war torn region who's government hates us. We would know nothing about their past.

Who said unvetted?

Obama had a complex vetting process in place

Who said unvetted?

Obama had a complex vetting process in place
Muslim dick sucker, tell us how you vet a guy from a village of 400 people in a war torn region with a government we bomb?

Figures you think half a million Muslims in America supporting suicide bombers is funny.

You're just a typical violent leftist who loves taking it up the ass by Mohammed

I don't even have to read your link to know that most of those terrorists were homegrown.... not immigrants.
Irrelevant. The key is Muslim as that is the incentive for terrorism. The logic would suggest preventing more Muslims from coming to the country would reduce the risk.
Basic, obvious logic.
The key word is terrorist. Your right wing bias has condemned all Muslims as terrorists or potential terrorists. That isn't logical at all, it's just a mental symptom of your irrational fear. But even so, I too am somewhat apprehensive about just letting anyone. Into the country, muslim or not, without proper vetting.
The keywords are "attacks vs. fatalities". The OP is misleading. It designates individual fatalities on 9/11 into individual attacks.
Exactly. But even when skewed as "evidence of muslim taqiyya" that death toll of 911 doesn't surpass all the fatalities commited by non-muslim terrorists in this country since colonial times.

How many Muslims were in the US during colonial times? 87% of mosques in the US were founded within the last 30 years.
According to a myriad of sources:

While an estimated 10 to 30 percent[6][7] of the slaves brought to colonial America from Africa arrived as Muslims,[8][9] Islam was stringently suppressed on plantations.[6]
Islam in the United States - Wikipedia

If this is true, then not only should we ban them coming in and Trump was right, really makes you wonder what is in the head of those who fought to stop the ban. I have heard that research indicates that 20-40% of Muslims are sympathetic to 9/11 and other terror attacks, maybe they wouldn't do it themselves, but they feel they were justified. Sort of makes you wonder the wisdom of it all. HOW MANY PEOPLE are 20-40% of Muslims in this country that feel we deserved 9/11?
Before you get too deeply ensconced in your condemnation of Muslims ponder this:
Muslims sympathetic to our cause are the biggest adversaries of radical Muslims. Would you propose that we alienate our numerous muslim allies in the fight against jihadist terrorists?
Think about the ramifications of that before you continue with your present mindset.

LMFAO sympathetic.................

as they are ready for war and terorisim from with in,... are you that seriously clueless oh wait you are.

The take down of this Country is being done from within, and bringing more here builds their army j.

Do you think when we look like Germany, or France these Muslims are going to say oh wait you cared about us we're going to spare you give me a g.d. f.n break.

If you are white you will be a target the size of the grand canyon fool.

yeah, yeah there are white muslims too, dont' think they see them as their blood brother/sister either.
Looking at the large number of refugees trying to escape jihadist terrorism , I tend to believe that many Muslims don't share those jihadist ideals. But I am not so naive as to believe that some terrorist don't slip through and become cells for future clandestine operations or agents for the recruitment and the radicalization of new domestic converts. But, since 911, the only hint of that are terrorist acts commited by native born muslims
who were allegedly radicalized by unclear means.
Funny how almost everyone "escaping" Islamic terrorism are males 18-35, aka Jihad material. Where are their families? They are on a mission. That's why there are no women or children or older males.

View attachment 138168
View attachment 138169
View attachment 138171
Your photographs could have come from anywhere. If you are interested in the truth follow this link.

Rep. Ellison: Syrian refugees 3/4 women and children

Here's a breakdown of fiscal year 2016 admissions:

- Total: 12,587

- Male: 6,571

- Female: 6,016

- Boys and girls under 14 years old: 6,118 (about 48.61 percent of admissions)

If this is true, then not only should we ban them coming in and Trump was right, really makes you wonder what is in the head of those who fought to stop the ban. I have heard that research indicates that 20-40% of Muslims are sympathetic to 9/11 and other terror attacks, maybe they wouldn't do it themselves, but they feel they were justified. Sort of makes you wonder the wisdom of it all. HOW MANY PEOPLE are 20-40% of Muslims in this country that feel we deserved 9/11?
Before you get too deeply ensconced in your condemnation of Muslims ponder this:
Muslims sympathetic to our cause are the biggest adversaries of radical Muslims. Would you propose that we alienate our numerous muslim allies in the fight against jihadist terrorists?
Think about the ramifications of that before you continue with your present mindset.

as they are ready for war and terorisim from with in,... are you that seriously clueless oh wait you are.

The take down of this Country is being done from within, and bringing more here builds their army j.

Do you think when we look like Germany, or France these Muslims are going to say oh wait you cared about us we're going to spare you give me a g.d. f.n break.

yeah, yeah there are white muslims too, dont' think they see them as their blood brother/sister either.
Looking at the large number of refugees trying to escape jihadist terrorism , I tend to believe that many Muslims don't share those jihadist ideals. But I am not so naive as to believe that some terrorist don't slip through and become cells for future clandestine operations or agents for the recruitment and the radicalization of new domestic converts. But, since 911, the only hint of that are terrorist acts commited by native born muslims
Funny how almost everyone "escaping" Islamic terrorism are males 18-35, aka Jihad material. Where are their families? They are on a mission. That's why there are no women or children or older males.

View attachment 138168
View attachment 138169
View attachment 138171
Your photographs could have come from anywhere. If you are interested in the truth follow this link.

Those photos were all MSM photos, so stop spinning.

Tell us why the left is so animated about getting Syrian Muslims into America.

A: You see what's going on the U.K., Denmark, France, Netherlands, Sweden etc and you want it to occur here too.

Irrelevant. The key is Muslim as that is the incentive for terrorism. The logic would suggest preventing more Muslims from coming to the country would reduce the risk.
Basic, obvious logic.
The key word is terrorist. Your right wing bias has condemned all Muslims as terrorists or potential terrorists. That isn't logical at all, it's just a mental symptom of your irrational fear. But even so, I too am somewhat apprehensive about just letting anyone. Into the country, muslim or not, without proper vetting.
The keywords are "attacks vs. fatalities". The OP is misleading. It designates individual fatalities on 9/11 into individual attacks.
Exactly. But even when skewed as "evidence of muslim taqiyya" that death toll of 911 doesn't surpass all the fatalities commited by non-muslim terrorists in this country since colonial times.

How many Muslims were in the US during colonial times? 87% of mosques in the US were founded within the last 30 years.

While an estimated 10 to 30 percent[6][7] of the slaves brought to colonial America from Africa arrived as Muslims,[8][9] Islam was stringently suppressed on plantations.[6]
So you admit Islam was not practiced. Thx.

We need to look at the total threat

Our actual threat in this country is gangs

What? Come on man. There's a faction of muslims that want to kill us. And then there's a faction of muslims that are sympathetic to the muslims that want to kill us. That's why we shouldn't be importing them. We shouldn't make any qualms about that. Sure gangs are a problem, but we're talking apples to oranges. They're e 2 different problems that both need our attention.

The number of crazed Muslims running around America randomly killing people is very small. The biggest threat right now is gang related killings which we just shrug off. I didn't say don't fight both but the resources allocated to fighting terrorism is misallocated based on the actual threat

That tiny fraction makes up a lot of people. And like I said before, many of them are terrorist sympathizers if not terrorists. Without the antiterrorist apparatus that we have terrorists would destroy the country. We're spending all this money to combat terrorism because it's a deterrent and the threat is legitimate. Gangs aren't looking to inflict mass casualties all over the country. Terrorists are. They are at war with America.

As a group they are higher educated and more law abiding than most other groups

We need Muslims. We need them in our military. We need them aiding police forces

Pew poll of the 2.35 million Muslims in America:

Relevant Question Number 1: Can Suicide Bombing of Civilian Targets to Defend Islam be Justified?

A: Often/Sometimes: 8%

A: Rarely: 5%

A: Don’t Know/Refuse to Answer: 9%

Muslim Americans: Middle Class and Mostly Mainstream

So 188,000 Muslims in America believe terrorism is often/sometimes justified, another 117,500 say terrorism should be used rarely.

In the link, I don't see the numbers you are posting. Here is a better tool to assess the poll results:

2010-muslim-americans-s0-04.png

View attachment 138168
View attachment 138169
View attachment 138171

A: You see what's going on the U.K., Denmark, France, Netherlands, Sweden etc and you want it to occur here too.
It's not my "spin" that stopped you in your tracks. It was cold hard facts that you cannot deny. Most muslim refugees are women and young children, regardless of what those pictures portend.

The refugee crisis. I have no idea why the so-called left is animated about anything. But if the evidence points to the fact that most refugees are women and children, I can see the humanity and compassion behind the logic of accepting them. wouldn't you rather have them become American bigots and racists like you rather than radicalized anti white Muslims in their own countries.

View attachment 138168
View attachment 138169
View attachment 138171

It's not my "spin" that stopped you in your tracks. It was cold hard facts that you cannot deny. Most muslim refugees are women and young children, regardless of what those pictures portend.

The refugee crisis. I have no idea why the so-called left is animated about anything. But if the evidence points to the fact that most refugees are women and children, I can see the humanity and compassion behind the logic of accepting them. wouldn't you rather have them become American bigots and racists like you rather than radicalized anti white Muslims in their own countries.
Yeah, must be why the left don't want Christian refugees, you follow the Muslim agenda.

What? Come on man. There's a faction of muslims that want to kill us. And then there's a faction of muslims that are sympathetic to the muslims that want to kill us. That's why we shouldn't be importing them. We shouldn't make any qualms about that. Sure gangs are a problem, but we're talking apples to oranges. They're e 2 different problems that both need our attention.

Relevant Question Number 1: Can Suicide Bombing of Civilian Targets to Defend Islam be Justified?

So 188,000 Muslims in America believe terrorism is often/sometimes justified, another 117,500 say terrorism should be used rarely.

In the link, I don't see the numbers you are posting. Here is a better tool to assess the poll results:

View attachment 138193
7+1=?

Where do you see me admitting to anything? You were ignorant of the fact that significant numbers of muslims were present in the colonies. All I did was expose your ignorance.

Where do you see me admitting to anything? You were ignorant of the fact that significant numbers of muslims were present in the colonies. All I did was expose your ignorance.
Ignorant? I've always know Islam is a big supporter of slavery, even today. Yet another reason Dems side with Islam.

View attachment 138193
7+1=?
WTF?? You don't equate that 8% with the entire Muslim population, do you?
You do know what a poll is, don't you? Are you really that obtuse? That 8% would represent only that portion of the muslim population that was sampled.
it also means that 92% of the American Muslims polled did not support the option that suicide bombings were necessary at any time. You are just making stuff up. Stop it.

View attachment 138193
7+1=?
WTF?? You don't equate that 8% with the entire Muslim population, do you?
You do know what a poll is, don't you? Are you really that obtuse? That 8% would represent only that portion of the muslim population that was sampled.
it also means that 92% of the American Muslims polled did not support the option that suicide bombings were necessary at any time. You are just making stuff up. Stop it.
8% of all US Muslims say suicide bombing innocent civilians is sometimes justified. Another 9% refuse to say it is not justified.

Stop with the 2 year old childish spinning.

Ignorant? I've always know Islam is a big supporter of slavery, even today. Yet another reason Dems side with Islam.
Actually, slavery is a conservative concept. You can't deny that the old southern Democrat plantation owners and the pious muslim would hold similar conservative values...and that slavery is a symptom of that nexus.
But today, people like you, hiding behind the cloak ofGOP party affiliation, claim to be conservative.
By doing so, you bring all the baggage that conservatism collected under the auspices of the Democrats long ago.

Forum List

Back