90 % of all companies has sold out the nation for GREED

Companies have no nation, they have the singular purpose to make a profit.

Not true. There are millions of companies not intended to make a profit and millions of others are non-profit companies.
millions?

Millions! What part is not clear? What is the percentage of for-profit hospitals in the United States?

you do know that "not for profit hospitals" still have to make a profit to survive, they just have to use it on the hospitals and not return it to investors. If they do not make a profit to use for facility improvements, equipment and training they will go under...which is happening a lot thanks to the ACA.

My wife's hospital is a "not for profit" hospital and I can tell you they care a shit ton about how much they make

A for-profit company can also not earn enough to cover their expenses. Which means, over a long enough period of time will lead to bankruptcy, just as it will a non-profit hospital, organization or whatever.

Of course, a not for profit hospital cares about how much they make. They too have to cover all their expenses. What part have I not made clear?

College professors has increased their greed by bringing in fraud education by brainwashing the unwise to think they are wise and better off with degrees

Bought off congress to rob the producers with taxes so that many more can get worthless degrees

Trump has helped retire Rino republicans who worked with the crooked democrats

Now both Tennessee Rino and past unfair nafta supporters. Bob Corker and now Lamar Alexander

Trump has helped retire Rino congress man Ryan and sen flake of Arizona

Trump is gaining more power with each day. And soon more will come out about the deep state using black mail witch hunt to try to stop trump from showing who committed treason

Forum List

Back