The Rising Costs of Bird Choppers

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Wind-power companies’ annual reports in Sweden and their work revealed “significant financial problems”, they told Swedish media outlet Kvartal on February 28.

“The total loss for the years 2017–2022 amounted to 13.5 billion Swedish krona [€1.2 billion], which meant a loss margin of 39 per cent,” they said about the sector.

Sandström and Steinbeck pointed out that the sector as a whole has not made a profit in any year since 2017.

Company losses have ranged from 19 per cent to 90 per cent of turnover between 2017 and 2022, they said.

I’d like to see an analysis of US bird choppers. If we had a media we’d know how things were going. The lack of profitability is why Communists love this and insist on it, or dare I say?, demand it.

They’ll make up for it in volume.

Rather than getting your information from trash websites like wattsupwiththat, the news for the Swedish wind industry is quite promising.

Last edited:
Wind-power companies’ annual reports in Sweden and their work revealed “significant financial problems”, they told Swedish media outlet Kvartal on February 28.

“The total loss for the years 2017–2022 amounted to 13.5 billion Swedish krona [€1.2 billion], which meant a loss margin of 39 per cent,” they said about the sector.

Sandström and Steinbeck pointed out that the sector as a whole has not made a profit in any year since 2017.

Company losses have ranged from 19 per cent to 90 per cent of turnover between 2017 and 2022, they said.

I’d like to see an analysis of US bird choppers. If we had a media we’d know how things were going. The lack of profitability is why Communists love this and insist on it, or dare I say?, demand it.

But it's the cheapest power ever in history.

Rather than getting your information from trash websites like wattsupwiththat, the news for the Swedish wind industry is quite good and promising.

1710895924977.png

The largest death dealer to birds is not solar or wind power, the leading killer of birds is,,cats. So sorry to ruin yer narrative but, you better get rid of cats if you are a bird lover, derpa!

Damn those bird munchers!

I would like to see the details. Wind power is a long-term investment and would take a while to pay off the initial cost to set up and operate. Cost verses profit has to be spread out over a long period.

The best way to get rid of bad ideas is to embrace it fully.

Forum List

Back