90 % of all companies has sold out the nation for GREED

GreenAndBlue

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018
yes 90 % of all people --- companies-- websites have sold out the nation for insane greed

Including the whole educational system. Professors work for more students to increase their greed ... They work to give students big money from tax payers ... No matter if the degrees are worthless

Insane greed has ripened and the Rot and Fall of the nation has come

This is universal law

• Banned
Also 90% of congress. Of Judges and Supreme Court

This insane greed is why big monopoly companies works to increase liberalism

More people equals more money

yes 90 % of all people --- companies-- websites have sold out the nation for insane greed

Including the whole educational system. Professors work for more students to increase their greed ... They work to give students big money from tax payers ... No matter if the degrees are worthless

This is universal law
It's called Capitalism.

• Banned

This is universal law
It's called Capitalism.

Long term capitalism a totally different that short term capitalism

The long term is the best system ever. The short term is the opposite the very worst

• Banned
Long term profit capitalism brings the best progress for all and long term

Short term are the globalists that gets the most profit for a short period but gurantees long term destruction

Global corporations are not nation friendly...they are global...this is why Trump supporters appreciate Trump calling them out....

This is universal law
It's called Capitalism.

No, not really.

Wrong. Dead wrong

Let's get back to the topic

Insane greed which is the short term profit capitalism the long term is the opposite and very best

90% of all websites are also this group

All working short term profit greed

Democracies brings more people to get more money from. And they have political correctness to increase the people to increase their money greed

Someone please add this troll thread to the RUssian troll thread please?

This is universal law
By the way, Bernie Sanders owns 3 houses each worth over $600,000. Is that greed?
e71de4d318c62cb992c47d9991863684.jpg

Most of those companies in the 90% are making money selling something. No one forces anyone to buy the product. Yes, there are a very few selling necessities. But the insane profits are only made possible by the insane public burning through their money like they will die tomorrow.

As one who has been careful with his money, and am grateful for the profits companies make. They boost the worth of my portfolio for my retirement.

Most of those companies in the 90% are making money selling something. No one forces anyone to buy the product. Yes, there are a very few selling necessities. But the insane profits are only made possible by the insane public burning through their money like they will die tomorrow.

As one who has been careful with his money, and am grateful for the profits companies make. They boost the worth of my portfolio for my retirement.
Must be nice. Us wage slaves can't afford to have a portfolio.

Yes indeed they are selling something and work any trick to increase

The main trick is to increase the amount of people.

Must be nice. Us wage slaves can't afford to have a portfolio.

I have had a portfolio since I was first offered a 401k many years ago. I put as much as I can afford in it, and now it is growing more due to interest than to my contributions. And plenty of what I was putting in was done when I was a wage slave.

Forum List

Back