9/11: What really happened on that day?

I believe that on 9-11 Bush and Clinton flipped a coin to get to see who does the controlled demo of the WTC.....Bush won

Clinton was pissed that he didn't get to blow anything up so Bush let him blow up WTC7

54cfbbb66d87e_-_wtc-7-lede-0808.jpg

Last edited:
Every President since Nixon was looking for a chance to blow up the towers. They were just waiting for the time when someone would fly jet airplanes into them

They used to carry around a briefcase with launch codes and a big red button. The cover story they told Americans was that it was just in case they wanted to launch a nuclear attack....in reality, it was the button for WTC controlled demo

2002266372.gif

Controlled demo "football"

Last edited:
There have been threads in this forum that address the general issue of what happened on 9/11. That being said, I have found that a lot of them are not neutral in their title- their titles imply that they are either for or against an official narrative. I started a thread with the same title as this one in another forum and after over 1000 posts, I think it's been fairly successful. Not sure if it'll work out here, but I thought I'd give it a go. I'll start by responding to someone who asked me to outline my view of what happened on 9/11 and who was behind it...

I've heard many theories as to what happened at the World Trade Center. As to the general outline of what happened on 9/11, I think I'll start with the general outline of both the official narrative of events, as well as the generally accepted outline of what those who disagree with it is, as outlined in a documentary film called Zeitgeist...

I would like to ask anyone who sides with the official narrative if they essentially agree with this narrative.

I agree that it is the best guess based on the evidence.

As to what I believe, this is exemplified by the concluding statement of Zeitgeist in its 9/11 section:
Criminal Elements within the US government staged a "false flag" terror
attack on its own citizens, in order to manipulate public perception
into supporting its agenda.

They have been doing these for years.

9/11 was an Inside Job

No shock that you believe that. I am very sure that no one in our government is that smart nor are they all able to keep silent.

For anyone considering responding to this thread for the first time, I ask that you consider briefly pointing out what you think happened on 9/11; it can be as simple as stating that you believe in one of the 2 summaries outlined above, or it can be more detailed. At that point, I will endeavour to comment on your entry, and explain why I agree or disagree with your point of view.

I already said that I believe the official investigation has the best guess and is the most likely true. The fact that it has a lot of holes in the theory is exactly why it's not a lie. If the official theory had all of the answers, all the "i"'s dotted and all the "t"s crossed, I'd be suspicious. Investigations don't work like in the movies. Often times the REAL whole story can never be truly known.

As far as an inside job, you'd have to prove that and no one has ever been able to.

This is the remote control that Bush used to fly AA Flight 93 into the Pentagon

306D50AC00000578-0-Handheld_The_Weapons_Engineer_Officers_Tactical_Trigger_is_pictu-m-74_1453385465873.jpg

I would like to ask anyone who sides with the official narrative if they essentially agree with this narrative..
Yes, I do. Evade NORAD? Do you even know what NORAD does and how the US air traffic control system works? It's not like they flew those planes from Russia.

As for conspiracy theories, the problem with them is that most not only take hundreds, if not thousands of people to carry out, but for all of those people to never, ever speak of it.

How many Americans would keep their mouths shut about an operation which killed thousands of other Americans? 10%? 50%? 90%? Someone would talk and, from my experiences with both the military and our government, I know a lot of them would talk. In fact, I doubt the operation could be done for lack of cooperation.
you should start a comedy club.:lmao:

first off,if they talked,they would wind up as a mysterious dead body same as so many of them did when they came forward and said they heard explosions going off in the basements before they collapsed.:lol:

Oh and it was ISRAEL along with many covert operaters in the CIA that was behind it all,not americans.:rofl:you dont seem to be able to grasp it that the CIA is an evil organization that doesnt do what we are TOLD they do which is spy on other countries when the TRUTH is they have been involved in secret covert wars ever since the 1940's.:lol:

You dont know your history either very well. the CIA way back in the 50's ran a secret war against Indonisia that VP Nixon under Eisnerhower was in charge of that involved THOUSANDS.that was kept a secret from the american people for YEARS.:rofl: they had no idea that was going on back then and for many years charlie.:lmao: that war was so secret even Eisenhower did not know about it.they kept him out of the loop of it all.

Originally the CIA was established to spy on americans and report their findings directly to the president but it became an out of control evil organization that are involved in political assassinations around thew world as well as smuggling drugs into the country. many CIA officers have come forward and said so. They went public about it writing a book about it to make sure they stayed alive.If they go public,then they cant kill them because that just reinforces everything they have said about them,got it? good.lol when they cant kill you,they do the next best thing which is try to discredit you.

are you even aware that there were over a 100 witnesses to the JFK assassination who came forward and said they saw a second gunman and that the majority wound up dying in mysterious deaths afterwards? obviously not i see.:lol:

well same thing with 9/11. many people who came forward and gave versions different than the government ended up dying mysterious deaths as well.

oh and like five years ago or so,E Howard Hunt who was a CIA operative under Nixon and ran covert operations for him-remember watergate where Nixon erased the his tapes and there was a 9 and a half gap missing? well part of it he overlooked and did not erase,he was caught saying -That scab Hunt.He is a dangerous loose cannon.He worries me.if he isnt paid off,that whole bay of pigs thing will come out. One of Nixons cabinet members said that what Nixon was ACTUALLY referring to was the whole kennedy assassination thing.Him and Johnson were involved in that up to their ears.what deserted island you been living on.:lmao:

I bring all that up because toward the end of his death,Hunt made a deathbed confession that the CIA was behind the JFK assassination and Nixon and Johnson had a huge hand in it as you can hear for yourself in this video.

several years from now,we'll probably hear whistle blowers on 9/11 come forward as well like Hunt.

son you have been taken to school here.:D

Last edited:
There have been threads in this forum that address the general issue of what happened on 9/11. That being said, I have found that a lot of them are not neutral in their title- their titles imply that they are either for or against an official narrative. I started a thread with the same title as this one in another forum and after over 1000 posts, I think it's been fairly successful. Not sure if it'll work out here, but I thought I'd give it a go. I'll start by responding to someone who asked me to outline my view of what happened on 9/11 and who was behind it...

I've heard many theories as to what happened at the World Trade Center. As to the general outline of what happened on 9/11, I think I'll start with the general outline of both the official narrative of events, as well as the generally accepted outline of what those who disagree with it is, as outlined in a documentary film called Zeitgeist...

I would like to ask anyone who sides with the official narrative if they essentially agree with this narrative.

As to what I believe, this is exemplified by the concluding statement of Zeitgeist in its 9/11 section:

9/11 was an Inside Job

No shock that you believe that. I am very sure that no one in our government is that smart nor are they all able to keep silent.

For anyone considering responding to this thread for the first time, I ask that you consider briefly pointing out what you think happened on 9/11; it can be as simple as stating that you believe in one of the 2 summaries outlined above, or it can be more detailed. At that point, I will endeavour to comment on your entry, and explain why I agree or disagree with your point of view.

I already said that I believe the official investigation has the best guess and is the most likely true. The fact that it has a lot of holes in the theory is exactly why it's not a lie. If the official theory had all of the answers, all the "i"'s dotted and all the "t"s crossed, I'd be suspicious. Investigations don't work like in the movies. Often times the REAL whole story can never be truly known.

As far as an inside job, you'd have to prove that and no one has ever been able to.

this troll cracks me up.He goes around defending the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin all the time and once years ago when I countered his lies,i sent him a pm that said-Im waiting.waiting for you to address my evidence. since he did not reply when i addressed him.lol

He then threw a temper tantrem and called me names and put me on ignore and has had me on ignore ever since because I took him to school and proved him wrong.:biggrin:

this troll claims nobody has been able to prove it because he only sees what he WANTS to see same as he does in the JFK assassination,so of course in HIS own warped mind,nobody has proved it because he puts people on ignore when they DO prove it.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

19 hijackers, directed by Osama Bin Laden, took over 4 commercial jets
with box cutters and, while evading the Air Defense System (NORAD), hit
75% of their targets. In turn, World Trade Towers 1, 2 & 7 collapsed due
to structural failure through fire in a "pancake" fashion, while the
plane that hit the Pentagon vaporized upon impact, as did the plane
that crashed in Shanksville. The 911 Commission found that there were
no warnings for this act of terrorism, while multiple government
failures prevented adequate defense.

I would like to ask anyone who sides with the official narrative if they essentially agree with this narrative..

Yes, I do. Evade NORAD? Do you even know what NORAD does and how the US air traffic control system works? It's not like they flew those planes from Russia.

Well, atleast you aren't assuming that I'm some villainous know it all that is hiding information to further his nefarious claims :p. I think the director of Zeitgeist did a pretty good job in his documentary, but he may have not been up to snuff on the fact that the FAA's ARTCCs handled air traffic within the U.S.

As for conspiracy theories, the problem with them is that most not only take hundreds, if not thousands of people to carry out, but for all of those people to never, ever speak of it.

Have you ever heard of information security compartmentalization? Just in case you haven't:
In matters concerning information security, whether public or private sector, compartmentalization is the limiting of access to information to persons or other entities who need to know it in order to perform certain tasks.

The concept originated in the handling of classified information in military and intelligence applications, though it dates back to antiquity, and was used to successfully keep the secret of Greek fire.[1]

The basis for compartmentalization is the idea that, if fewer people know the details of a mission or task, the risk or likelihood that such information will be compromised or fall into the hands of the opposition is decreased. Hence, varying levels of clearance within organizations exist. Yet, even if someone has the highest clearance, certain "compartmentalized" information, identified by codewordsreferring to particular types of secret information, may still be restricted to certain operators, even with a lower overall security clearance. Information marked this way is said to be codeword–classified. One famous example of this was the Ultra secret, where documents were marked "Top Secret Ultra": "Top Secret" marked its security level, and the "Ultra" keyword further restricted its readership to only those cleared to read "Ultra" documents.[2]

Source: Compartmentalization (information security) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Using compartmentalization, while many people may have unwittingly participated in 9/11, most of them didn't actually need to know what was truly happening. Of those who were likely to figure it out after the fact, they were probably killed. Some if not all of those killed may have later been said to have died as passengers on the doomed flights, or actually died at the Pentagon and WTC buildings. I definitely believe some near the very top had to have known what was going on. Here's a small clip from the pilot episode of an Xfiles spinoff that gets the gist of it:

One last thing: some witnesses on 9/11 may have been deemed to know 'too much' and thus killed off. There is evidence that this has occurred:

so much for the hilarious argument that someone would have talked theory.lol just as I got done proving,9/11 is the same as the JFK assassination where people who DID come forward and give explanations different than the governments version of events,endyed up paying the price getting murdererd off and having their deaths disguised as suicides,car crashs,heart attacks,ect,ect there was even one lady who came on alex jones show saying she heard explosions going off in the basements and if she died soon do not believe the official version of her death,that she would never take her own life. Guess how she died? an alleged suicide hanging.

yep no murder by the government there.:rolleyes:

I'm glad we atleast agree that it is a theory (which some might call an educated guess) rather than a proven fact.

9/11 was an Inside Job

How are you so sure?

Well, we can certainly agree that the real whole story is not currently known. Could you elaborate on what you believe the holes in the official story are? Personally, I would rather have a conversation where we can start with some common beliefs, and you explaining what you believe the holes are might greatly help in that regard.

I have never claimed to be able to prove it myself. Let's see if we can find points of commonality in the official story's holes and see where we go from there...

How many Americans would keep their mouths shut about an operation which killed thousands of other Americans? 10%? 50%? 90%? Someone would talk and, from my experiences with both the military and our government, I know a lot of them would talk. In fact, I doubt the operation could be done for lack of cooperation.
you should start a comedy club.:lmao:

first off,if they talked,they would wind up as a mysterious dead body same as so many of them did when they came forward and said they heard explosions going off in the basements before they collapsed.:lol:

Could you cite an article with a list of these individuals?

Oh and it was ISRAEL along with many covert operaters in the CIA that was behind it all,not americans.:rofl:

So you're saying that the covert operators in the CIA weren't Americans? I certainly believe that some Israelies were involved, and I believe there are some leads that suggest the CIA was indeed involved, could you point me to an article that fleshes out your claim?

you dont seem to be able to grasp it that the CIA is an evil organization that doesnt do what we are TOLD they do which is spy on other countries when the TRUTH is they have been involved in secret covert wars ever since the 1940's.:lol:

I don't disagree that they are involved in many secret covert wars, but I'm pretty sure they spy on other countries as well :p. I think an excellent book to get a bit of the feel of the CIA came from someone who used to work for them, Valerie Plane. Her book is called "Fair Game: My Life as a Spy, My Betrayal by the White House". A summary of the book can be found here:
Fair Game: My Life as a Spy, My Betrayal by the White House - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You dont know your history either very well. the CIA way back in the 50's ran a secret war against Indonisia that VP Nixon under Eisenhower was in charge of that involved THOUSANDS.that was kept a secret from the american people for YEARS.:rofl: they had no idea that was going on back then and for many years charlie.:lmao: that war was so secret even Eisenhower did not know about it.they kept him out of the loop of it all.

Must admit I hadn't heard about it until now. It does look interesting, I took a brief look at the wikipedia entry on the subject...
CIA activities in Indonesia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Judging from my brief look, however, it appears that Eisenhower was very much involved, atleast after a few years:
"This happened until 25 September 1957 when President Eisenhower finally ordered the CIA to overthrow the Sukarno government. In 1958, elements of the Indonesian military, with the support of the CIA, rebelled against the rule of President Sukarno. This attempted coup ended in failure as had many other CIA other throw attempts.[4]"

Originally the CIA was established to spy on americans and report their findings directly to the president

I've found no evidence of that. This is what I did find, again from wikipedia:
**The United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) was created on July 26, when Harry S. Truman signed the National Security Act of 1947 into law. A major impetus that has been cited over the years for the creation of the CIA was the unforeseen attack on Pearl Harbor, but whatever Pearl Harbor's role, in the twilight of World War II it was clear in government circles that there was a need for a group to coordinate government intelligence efforts, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the State Department, and the War Department, and even the Post Office were all jockeying for that new power.

General William "Wild Bill" Donovan, head of the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), wrote to President Franklin D. Roosevelt on November 18, 1944, stating the need for a peacetime "Central Intelligence Service" "which will procure intelligence both by overt and covert methods and will at the same time provide intelligence guidance, determine national intelligence objectives, and correlate the intelligence material collected by all government agencies.",[1] and have authority to conduct "subversive operations abroad", but "no police or law enforcement functions, either at home or abroad".[2][3][4]**

Source: History of the Central Intelligence Agency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but it became an out of control evil organization that are involved in political assassinations around thew world as well as smuggling drugs into the country. many CIA officers have come forward and said so. They went public about it writing a book about it to make sure they stayed alive.

What book would that be?

are you even aware that there were over a 100 witnesses to the JFK assassination who came forward and said they saw a second gunman and that the majority wound up dying in mysterious deaths afterwards?

Can you link to an article citing the deaths of these witnesses?

well same thing with 9/11. many people who came forward and gave versions different than the government ended up dying mysterious deaths as well.

-That- I've definitely seen evidence for, laugh :)...

oh and like five years ago or so,E Howard Hunt who was a CIA operative under Nixon and ran covert operations for him-remember watergate where Nixon erased his tapes and there was a 9 and a half gap missing? well part of it he overlooked and did not erase,he was caught saying -That scab Hunt.He is a dangerous loose cannon.He worries me.if he isnt paid off,that whole bay of pigs thing will come out. One of Nixons cabinet members said that what Nixon was ACTUALLY referring to was the whole kennedy assassination thing.Him and Johnson were involved in that up to their ears...

I bring all that up because toward the end of his death,Hunt made a deathbed confession that the CIA was behind the JFK assassination and Nixon and Johnson had a huge hand in it as you can hear for yourself in this video.

several years from now,we'll probably hear whistle blowers on 9/11 come forward as well like Hunt.

Would be nice. We'll see. I had heard about Hunt's story before, it is certainly compelling. I also saw Oliver Stone's JFK film and read parts of one of the books it was based on, Jim Marrs' book Crossfire.

9/11 was an Inside Job

this [insult removed] cracks me up.He goes around defending the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin all the time and once years ago when I countered his lies,i sent him a pm that said-Im waiting.waiting for you to address my evidence. since he did not reply when i addressed him.lol

He then threw a temper tantrem and called me names and put me on ignore and has had me on ignore ever since because I took him to school and proved him wrong.:biggrin:

this [insult removed] claims nobody has been able to prove it because he only sees what he WANTS to see same as he does in the JFK assassination,so of course in HIS own warped mind,nobody has proved it because he puts people on ignore when they DO prove it.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Personally, I think one of people's biggest flaws is their notions that things they believe should be self evident to others as well. I've seen this on both sides of most debates, although I tend to find that official story supporters tend to have an extra helping of the stuff -.- I also think people are too keen to believe things without sufficient evidence. One of my favourite lines is from Andre Gide. Paraphrasing a bit: "Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who find it".

19 hijackers, directed by Osama Bin Laden, took over 4 commercial jets
with box cutters and, while evading the Air Defense System (NORAD), hit
75% of their targets. In turn, World Trade Towers 1, 2 & 7 collapsed due
to structural failure through fire in a "pancake" fashion, while the
plane that hit the Pentagon vaporized upon impact, as did the plane
that crashed in Shanksville. The 911 Commission found that there were
no warnings for this act of terrorism, while multiple government
failures prevented adequate defense.

Well, atleast you aren't assuming that I'm some villainous know it all that is hiding information to further his nefarious claims :p. I think the director of Zeitgeist did a pretty good job in his documentary, but he may have not been up to snuff on the fact that the FAA's ARTCCs handled air traffic within the U.S.

Have you ever heard of information security compartmentalization? Just in case you haven't:
In matters concerning information security, whether public or private sector, compartmentalization is the limiting of access to information to persons or other entities who need to know it in order to perform certain tasks.

The concept originated in the handling of classified information in military and intelligence applications, though it dates back to antiquity, and was used to successfully keep the secret of Greek fire.[1]

The basis for compartmentalization is the idea that, if fewer people know the details of a mission or task, the risk or likelihood that such information will be compromised or fall into the hands of the opposition is decreased. Hence, varying levels of clearance within organizations exist. Yet, even if someone has the highest clearance, certain "compartmentalized" information, identified by codewordsreferring to particular types of secret information, may still be restricted to certain operators, even with a lower overall security clearance. Information marked this way is said to be codeword–classified. One famous example of this was the Ultra secret, where documents were marked "Top Secret Ultra": "Top Secret" marked its security level, and the "Ultra" keyword further restricted its readership to only those cleared to read "Ultra" documents.[2]

Source: Compartmentalization (information security) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Using compartmentalization, while many people may have unwittingly participated in 9/11, most of them didn't actually need to know what was truly happening. Of those who were likely to figure it out after the fact, they were probably killed. Some if not all of those killed may have later been said to have died as passengers on the doomed flights, or actually died at the Pentagon and WTC buildings. I definitely believe some near the very top had to have known what was going on. Here's a small clip from the pilot episode of an Xfiles spinoff that gets the gist of it:

One last thing: some witnesses on 9/11 may have been deemed to know 'too much' and thus killed off. There is evidence that this has occurred:

so much for the hilarious argument that someone would have talked theory.

I don't find it hilarious personally. But I do believe that some who -did- reveal things that didn't jive with the official story died in suspicious ways.

lol just as I got done proving,9/11 is the same as the JFK assassination where people who DID come forward and give explanations different than the governments version of events,endyed up paying the price getting murdererd off and having their deaths disguised as suicides,car crashs,heart attacks,ect,ect there was even one lady who came on alex jones show saying she heard explosions going off in the basements and if she died soon do not believe the official version of her death,that she would never take her own life. Guess how she died? an alleged suicide hanging.

yep no murder by the government there.:rolleyes:

I know who you're referring to...
9/11 Conspiracy Connection To DC Madam Murder

I'm glad we atleast agree that it is a theory (which some might call an educated guess) rather than a proven fact.

9/11 was an Inside Job

How are you so sure?

Well, we can certainly agree that the real whole story is not currently known. Could you elaborate on what you believe the holes in the official story are? Personally, I would rather have a conversation where we can start with some common beliefs, and you explaining what you believe the holes are might greatly help in that regard.

I have never claimed to be able to prove it myself. Let's see if we can find points of commonality in the official story's holes and see where we go from there...

Yes, I'm pretty sure that the government isn't that smart and even more sure that there would at least be one, likely more that eventually would break the silence.

The "holes" in the official story that I'm referring to have been brought up by the various Truthers here. To be honest, I can't recall all of them, or even one. You could probably mention the ones you know and refresh my memory. Sorry, but I don't dwell on those at all because I'm satisfied that the "official" story is pretty much correct and that we can never know the whole truth.

....first off,if they talked,they would wind up as a mysterious dead body same as so many of them did when they came forward and said they heard explosions going off in the basements before they collapsed.:lol:

Oh and it was ISRAEL along with many covert operaters in the CIA that was behind it all,not americans.:rofl:you dont seem to be able to grasp it that the CIA is an evil organization that doesnt do what we are TOLD they do which is spy on other countries when the TRUTH is they have been involved in secret covert wars ever since the 1940's.:lol:.....
Dude, obviously you are a coward who doesn't recognize that other people, especially patriots, don't live in fear of death. They would speak out in spite of threats to themselves.

Well, well, well. Now your hatred comes to the forefront. You're not only a conspiracy theorist living in fear of government assassins, but you're also an anti-Semitic. Sad.

9/11 was an Inside Job

How are you so sure?

Yes, I'm pretty sure that the government isn't that smart

I don't think it's wise to view the government as a single continuous entity. There are many political factions within a government, some more devious then others. I certainly don't believe that Norman Mineta was involved, for instance. I think he may actually have provided very damning evidence that someone else in government was, however: Dick Cheney.

and even more sure that there would at least be one, likely more that eventually would break the silence.

Again, how are you so sure? Not to mention the fact that the night is still young. Howard Hunt didn't make his confession concerning JFK until his death bed, over 4 decades after the assassination itself:

The Last Confessions of E. Howard Hunt : Rolling Stone

The "holes" in the official story that I'm referring to have been brought up by the various Truthers here. To be honest, I can't recall all of them, or even one.

Alright.

You could probably mention the ones you know and refresh my memory. Sorry, but I don't dwell on those at all because I'm satisfied that the "official" story is pretty much correct and that we can never know the whole truth.

I see. Well, for starters, do you atleast agree that government agencies aren't always honest with the public about important events? I'm also curious as to whether you believe the government has ever covered anything up. Iran Contra, the JFK assassination, "Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq", those types of things, do you believe any of the original official stories concerning those events?

....first off,if they talked,they would wind up as a mysterious dead body same as so many of them did when they came forward and said they heard explosions going off in the basements before they collapsed.:lol:

Oh and it was ISRAEL along with many covert operaters in the CIA that was behind it all,not americans.:rofl:you dont seem to be able to grasp it that the CIA is an evil organization that doesnt do what we are TOLD they do which is spy on other countries when the TRUTH is they have been involved in secret covert wars ever since the 1940's.:lol:.....

Dude, obviously you are a coward who doesn't recognize that other people, especially patriots, don't live in fear of death. They would speak out in spite of threats to themselves.

Wait a second, if those who planned 9/11 were such patriots in the way you seem to be describing, why would they plan 9/11 to begin with?

Well, well, well. Now your hatred comes to the forefront. You're not only a conspiracy theorist living in fear of government assassins, but you're also an anti-Semitic. Sad.

I'm not sure why he doesn't consider the CIA to be Americans, unless he thinks only foreign born CIA operatives were a part of this. Personally, I think it's highly likely that Cheney was involved. Cheney is a methodist christian, not jewish. I certainly believe some israelis were involved, some were even arrested and interogated. The big wigs seem to have stopped the investigation, however:
**The five Israelis were held at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn, ostensibly for overstaying their tourist visas and working in the United States illegally. Two weeks after their arrest, an immigration judge ordered them to be deported. But sources told ABCNEWS that FBI and CIA officials in Washington put a hold on the case.

The five men were held in detention for more than two months. Some of them were placed in solitary confinement for 40 days, and some of them were given as many as seven lie-detector tests.**

Source: Were Israelis Detained on Sept. 11 Spies? | ABC News

There's a lot more information on these israelies which can be found in other pages, amoung them, this one:
9-11 Attacks: The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11

9/11 was an Inside Job

How are you so sure?

Yes, I'm pretty sure that the government isn't that smart

I don't think it's wise to view the government as a single continuous entity. There are many political factions within a government, some more devious then others. I certainly don't believe that Norman Mineta was involved, for instance. I think he may actually have provided very damning evidence that someone else in government was, however: Dick Cheney.

and even more sure that there would at least be one, likely more that eventually would break the silence.

Again, how are you so sure? Not to mention the fact that the night is still young. Howard Hunt didn't make his confession concerning JFK until his death bed, over 4 decades after the assassination itself:

The Last Confessions of E. Howard Hunt : Rolling Stone

The "holes" in the official story that I'm referring to have been brought up by the various Truthers here. To be honest, I can't recall all of them, or even one.

Alright.

You could probably mention the ones you know and refresh my memory. Sorry, but I don't dwell on those at all because I'm satisfied that the "official" story is pretty much correct and that we can never know the whole truth.

I see. Well, for starters, do you atleast agree that government agencies aren't always honest with the public about important events? I'm also curious as to whether you believe the government has ever covered anything up. Iran Contra, the JFK assassination, "Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq", those types of things, do you believe any of the original official stories concerning those events?

You misunderstand. I am not saying that the government is lying, I'm saying that an investigation after the fact cannot answer all of the questions and tell the whole story. We may never know the whole truth because it isn't possible to know.

Of course the government has covered up things but in every case that you mention except for the JFK Assassination and WMDs, they have not been able to keep quiet. JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald and Saddam Hussein definitely had WMDs.

Forum List

Back