Was the Minn cop shooting a hoax?

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
Honestly, the woman is laughing, we don't see what the "deceased" actually reaches for, and the race baiting about Baton Rouge was quickly failing given the criminal record and behavior of the deceased.

I firmly believe Sandy Hook was a hoax used to push Gun Control. If that was a hoax, it would be easy to create a left wing fraud in rural Minnesota to push racial hot buttons and change the subject from Baton Rouge and hillary's kiss on the butt from FBI Director James Comey...

Honestly, the woman is laughing, we don't see what the "deceased" actually reaches for, and the race baiting about Baton Rouge was quickly failing given the criminal record and behavior of the deceased.

I firmly believe Sandy Hook was a hoax used to push Gun Control. If that was a hoax, it would be easy to create a left wing fraud in rural Minnesota to push racial hot buttons and change the subject from Baton Rouge and hillary's kiss on the butt from FBI Director James Comey...

this is the first i have heard about the minnesota case so I cant say on this one however, sandy hook was indeed a hoax.there was this one thread someone made on that which exposed it i can post the link to if you so desire.

there is a great book out on it as well by james fetzer that amazon banned because he really exposed it with new evidence as well called

NOBODY DIED AT SANDY HOOK. I can refer you to where you can get a copy though if you desire.

this is the first i have heard about the minnesota case so I cant say on this one however, sandy hook was indeed a hoax.there was this one thread someone made on that which exposed it i can post the link to if you so desire.

there is a great book out on it as well by james fetzer that amazon banned because he really exposed it with new evidence as well called

NOBODY DIED AT SANDY HOOK. I can refer you to where you can get a copy though if you desire.
Bullshit. I personally know someone who's niece died at Sandy Hook.

And I personally know someone that says it never happened and that the drill and photos were taken in October.

And I personally know someone that says it never happened and that the drill and photos were taken in October.
Anybody can say it never happened. That doesnt make them correct. I have a person I've known for years that said his niece was killed at Sandy Hook. Please explain why in the world would he make up something like that and then tell me?

Anybody can say it never happened. That doesnt make them correct. I have a person I've known for years that said his niece was killed at Sandy Hook. Please explain why in the world would he make up something like that and then tell me?

Anyone can say that they did.You wouldn't believe how many thousands of trolls have said that they knew someone that lost someone at Sandy Hook. The school had been shut down since the end of the school year in 2008. It had roofing, plumbing and mold issues. It was being used as a storage facility which was one of the reasons the workers that demolished it had to sign non-disclosure agreements....does that make any fucking sense to you? The school parking lot was another give away. The handicapped spaces had not been upgraded with a sign and blue paint marking it as such. I have personally found over 60 contradictions. There has been a major cover-up complete with redacting of information along with data dumps. It NEVER happened.

Last edited:
Ledexter.......Dale........of the many laughable matters there, the best had to be the shotgun found in the glove compartment of the Civic!!:bye1: Not sure if you guys ever saw.........one of the victims actually showed up on a billboard in Afghanistan 2 years later, as "killed by a terrorist ied".:bye1: Oh.......even better..........EMS personnel across town stating helicopters flying overhead 30 minutes before the event supposedly started!!:bye1: The most prolific shooting % of kills in the history of mass shootings ( by far ) was never seen at a gun range by anybody........ever.:bye1:. Front window of school shot out with an AR15 but the wall 30 feet behind the glass in perfect condition!!:bye1:. And of course a 120 lb kid can carry "hundreds of rounds of ammunition" AND 4 weapons around a school:bye1:. Oh....and the official police report with statements of "bullets passing through walls and out the school and through a car door"......a .223 round no less!!!:bye1::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:........and the Batan death march at the firehouse was classic!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Leaving out 20-30 more facts of fuckedupedness with that "tragedy".

Last edited:
Last edited:
I will admit, the blood on white t-shirt lloked funny in MN video by "fiancee" Diamond. I looked a few times........then moved on.

so what some internet guy hiding behind the net comes on and claims,i guess we are suppose to believe? ,gotcha.:badgrin::lmao:

I just realized I was in the wrong forum.

:cuckoo:

Yeah, you need to be in a forum that pushes leftardism and how whitey has screwed over the black man.

Yeah thats typical of someone to post when they can hide behind the computer but cant address the facts laid out in Fetzers book amazon banned.as always,they run off knowing they are cornered with their BS..:D

Forum List

Back