9/11: What really happened on that day?

it was jew job

So you think that Israel alone pulled off 9/11? If so, what draws you to this conclusion?
jew controlling media =

223225032.jpg
images
images

you took the zionist shill to school there and disinfo agent rightwinger can only laugh in defeat.:happy-1:

So you think that Israel alone pulled off 9/11? If so, what draws you to this conclusion?

Not Israel alone,Israel along with the CIA. what draws me to that conclusion? Oh I dont know,a couple of videos each three hours long here below that have never been debunked by anybody including you Zionist paid shills.:rolleyes:

No not alone,with the help of the CIA of course.the facts these two videos have never been debunked by the government or any of these paid Israel shills that have penetrated this forum.:biggrin:

compartmentalization of why nobody would talk seems to be something these shills like devine wind and the others are incapable of grasping,seems to go over their heads.:biggrin:

it was jew job

jew controlling media =

223225032.jpg
images
images

Personally, I think that judaism and christianity are not nearly as powerful in elite circles as other groups, such as freemasonry and others, such as the illuminati. The all seeing eye is not a judaic tradition, but it is certainly a freemasonry one. Here's a little story I just found concerning the 1 dollar bill:
The All-Seeing Eye, the President, the Secretary & the Guru

An article on the illuminati can be found here:
The Illuminati Symbol, the Great Seal and the One Dollar Bill

I think this is the reason why the U.S. and Israel get along well, because of these 'inner circle' groups that don't care what religion you have, so long as your first priority is to their group.

I once read a series of novels, which, together, were called "The Illuminatus". I found it very educational. It was fiction, but it many facts mixed in. It was very good because the truth when it comes to the illuminati and other groups of this nature is very hard to come by, with many conflicting theories. Not all of them can be true, but some certainly can be.

You could probably mention the ones you know and refresh my memory. Sorry, but I don't dwell on those at all because I'm satisfied that the "official" story is pretty much correct and that we can never know the whole truth.

I see. Well, for starters, do you atleast agree that government agencies aren't always honest with the public about important events? I'm also curious as to whether you believe the government has ever covered anything up. Iran Contra, the JFK assassination, "Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq", those types of things, do you believe any of the original official stories concerning those events?

You misunderstand. I am not saying that the government is lying, I'm saying that an investigation after the fact cannot answer all of the questions and tell the whole story. We may never know the whole truth because it isn't possible to know.

You may be right on that one; the whole truth concerning 9/11 is quite a lot of information. But I certainly believe that many (including myself) can learn a lot more then we currently know of the event.

Of course the government has covered up things but in every case that you mention except for the JFK Assassination and WMDs, they have not been able to keep quiet. JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald and Saddam Hussein definitely had WMDs.

So you don't find Howard Hunt's confession to be credible, I take it? As to your notion that Saddam Hussein definitely had WMDs, I know that this has been claimed, but I haven't seen any real evidence to back it up.

No, Hunt is grandstanding.
If you haven't seen any evidence that Saddam had WMDs then you haven't been looking. Saddam Hussein killed hundreds of thousands of Kurds with his WMDs, that is an easily proven fact. But this is off the point.

I see zionist agent phoenix farted after my post.His handlers sure got worried sending him immediately afterwards to talk to himself.

comedy gold that he uses INTERNET links as sources.:lmao::haha:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_tu,_Brute?

His handlers could have done much better than that of what to instruct him to do.:lmao::haha:

I was thinking you were one of israels shills here so ignore this post i made of ya here.lol

Alright. I was going to respond "Et tu, Brute?", glad that won't be necessary :p.

I've heard many theories as to what happened at the World Trade Center. As to the general outline of what happened on 9/11, I think I'll start with the general outline of both the official narrative of events, as well as the generally accepted outline of what those who disagree with it is, as outlined in a documentary film called Zeitgeist...

19 hijackers, directed by Osama Bin Laden, took over 4 commercial jets
with box cutters and, while evading the Air Defense System (NORAD), hit
75% of their targets. In turn, World Trade Towers 1, 2 & 7 collapsed due
to structural failure through fire in a "pancake" fashion, while the
plane that hit the Pentagon vaporized upon impact, as did the plane
that crashed in Shanksville. The 911 Commission found that there were
no warnings for this act of terrorism, while multiple government
failures prevented adequate defense.

I would like to ask anyone who sides with the official narrative if they essentially agree with this narrative..

Yes, I do. Evade NORAD? Do you even know what NORAD does and how the US air traffic control system works? It's not like they flew those planes from Russia.

Well, atleast you aren't assuming that I'm some villainous know it all that is hiding information to further his nefarious claims :p. I think the director of Zeitgeist did a pretty good job in his documentary, but he may have not been up to snuff on the fact that the FAA's ARTCCs handled air traffic within the U.S.

As for conspiracy theories, the problem with them is that most not only take hundreds, if not thousands of people to carry out, but for all of those people to never, ever speak of it.

Have you ever heard of information security compartmentalization? Just in case you haven't:
In matters concerning information security, whether public or private sector, compartmentalization is the limiting of access to information to persons or other entities who need to know it in order to perform certain tasks.

The concept originated in the handling of classified information in military and intelligence applications, though it dates back to antiquity, and was used to successfully keep the secret of Greek fire.[1]

The basis for compartmentalization is the idea that, if fewer people know the details of a mission or task, the risk or likelihood that such information will be compromised or fall into the hands of the opposition is decreased. Hence, varying levels of clearance within organizations exist. Yet, even if someone has the highest clearance, certain "compartmentalized" information, identified by codewordsreferring to particular types of secret information, may still be restricted to certain operators, even with a lower overall security clearance. Information marked this way is said to be codeword–classified. One famous example of this was the Ultra secret, where documents were marked "Top Secret Ultra": "Top Secret" marked its security level, and the "Ultra" keyword further restricted its readership to only those cleared to read "Ultra" documents.[2]

Source: Compartmentalization (information security) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Using compartmentalization, while many people may have unwittingly participated in 9/11, most of them didn't actually need to know what was truly happening. Of those who were likely to figure it out after the fact, they were probably killed. Some if not all of those killed may have later been said to have died as passengers on the doomed flights, or actually died at the Pentagon and WTC buildings. I definitely believe some near the very top had to have known what was going on. Here's a small clip from the pilot episode of an Xfiles spinoff that gets the gist of it:

One last thing: some witnesses on 9/11 may have been deemed to know 'too much' and thus killed off. There is evidence that this has occurred:

so much for the hilarious argument that someone would have talked theory.

I don't find it hilarious personally. But I do believe that some who -did- reveal things that didn't jive with the official story died in suspicious ways.

lol just as I got done proving,9/11 is the same as the JFK assassination where people who DID come forward and give explanations different than the governments version of events,endyed up paying the price getting murdererd off and having their deaths disguised as suicides,car crashs,heart attacks,ect,ect there was even one lady who came on alex jones show saying she heard explosions going off in the basements and if she died soon do not believe the official version of her death,that she would never take her own life. Guess how she died? an alleged suicide hanging.

yep no murder by the government there.:rolleyes:

I know who you're referring to...
9/11 Conspiracy Connection To DC Madam Murder

Thank you,i could not remember her name.:thup:

Np :)

true enough that its not hilarious about the somebody would have talked lameass argument they come up with.

It definitely gets very tiring hearing this unsubstantiated argument over and over again -.-

You mentioned how Hunt did not spill the beans about the JFK assassination till his final days on his deathbed confession to his son. He kept quiet about it because if he talked and spilled the beans,he would meet the same fate that others did who knew too much.

You may well be right about that.

many reseachers believed that Hunt was in dallas that day and was one of the three tramps. what is interesting is Hunt denied he was in dallas that day most his life until his final days. Funny in his final days when he was dying he change tune and CONFESSED his involvement in it isnt it?

Hunt was going to die anyways so it would be too late for them to kill him so hew fessed up.:D and its interesting that he did not fes up because of being guilty,but because he was still proud of his actions is why.

This is what I was trying to point out to someone here, that different people have different ideas as to what patriotism means.

as I said,many decades from now,there will probably be CIA people like Hunt also come forward and spill the beans about their involvement.

It would certainly make the job of those trying to bring the truth to light a lot easier...

that fact seems to be a little too hard for the Israeli shills like that last jerk i got done with who made that false accusation against me that I am anti semitic just for saying Israel was behind it.:uhoh3: pesky facts like that seem to go over the heads of people like that devine idiot.:biggrin:

You know me 9/11, I'm not really one to make accusations without having substantial evidence to back it up. Put another way, just as he was quick to jump to the notion that you were anti semetic, I think you are sometimes too quick too jump to the notion that people are shills (just a little bit ago, you were accusing -me- of being a shill, as you may recall -.-).

I really do hate to get into insults but they ALWAYS throw the first punch everytime so it's hard for me to refrain from hitting back.

I just remove the insults from what I quote them saying. Faun has shown some irritation to me doing it, but I think he's finally getting used to it. If you get to a certain point with people, they will appreciate sticking to the arguments, not insulting the person themselves... or atleast not with base insults. I can't resist insulting people -subtly- :p. You also do that at times, humour can be the best way to get people to think. I greatly appreciate comedians such as Jon Stewart, Colbert, and others. I may not agree with them on all things, but that doesn't matter, when we -do- agree, which is most of the time, it's awesome :)

This devine jerk being the latest calling me a coward and making that false accusation that I am anti semetic.

I get accused of things as well; I try to brush it off like water off a duck's back as much as I can. I've also started to think that those who don't believe the official story have to stick together a bit more. I think I've spent a bit too long only responding to those who believe it, it can get pretty demoralizing when you are only discussing things with people who don't agree with you on the most fundamental points in the discussion.

Wait a second, if those who planned 9/11 were such patriots in the way you seem to be describing, why would they plan 9/11 to begin with?

They didn't.

So you're saying that no government official could possibly contemplate killing their own people -.-?

this shill obviously cant comprehend that and doesnt want to either.

Come now 9/11, just because they don't agree with us doesn't mean they have to be shills...

The corrupt mainstream media told us that people were jumping from the towers because the flames were so hot and the building was becoming unbearable

The_Falling_Man.jpg

But we know better. People jumped because they knew a controlled demo was coming

Do you have any evidence to back up your claim?
Evidence of what? That people jumped to their death?

it was jew job

jew controlling media =

223225032.jpg
images
images

you took the zionist shill to school there and disinfo agent rightwinger can only laugh in defeat.:happy-1:

Not Israel alone,Israel along with the CIA. what draws me to that conclusion? Oh I dont know,a couple of videos each three hours long here below that have never been debunked by anybody including you Zionist paid shills.:rolleyes:

I haven't seen those videos, but I certainly believe that it was a joint effort between some Americans, Israelies, Saudis, and atleast one Pakistani (a certain Pakistani general, to be precise).

compartmentalization of why nobody would talk seems to be something these shills like devine wind and the others are incapable of grasping,seems to go over their heads. :biggrin:

I remember -someone- here knew about compartmentalization, I forget who, but they can't seem to fathom the notion that it could actually be used against the united states instead of for it.

You could probably mention the ones you know and refresh my memory. Sorry, but I don't dwell on those at all because I'm satisfied that the "official" story is pretty much correct and that we can never know the whole truth.

I see. Well, for starters, do you atleast agree that government agencies aren't always honest with the public about important events? I'm also curious as to whether you believe the government has ever covered anything up. Iran Contra, the JFK assassination, "Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq", those types of things, do you believe any of the original official stories concerning those events?

You misunderstand. I am not saying that the government is lying, I'm saying that an investigation after the fact cannot answer all of the questions and tell the whole story. We may never know the whole truth because it isn't possible to know.

You may be right on that one; the whole truth concerning 9/11 is quite a lot of information. But I certainly believe that many (including myself) can learn a lot more then we currently know of the event.

Of course the government has covered up things but in every case that you mention except for the JFK Assassination and WMDs, they have not been able to keep quiet. JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald and Saddam Hussein definitely had WMDs.

So you don't find Howard Hunt's confession to be credible, I take it? As to your notion that Saddam Hussein definitely had WMDs, I know that this has been claimed, but I haven't seen any real evidence to back it up.

No, Hunt is grandstanding.

How are you so sure? It seems his primary purpose was to tell his children, not to tell the media. It was his children who told the media.

If you haven't seen any evidence that Saddam had WMDs then you haven't been looking. Saddam Hussein killed hundreds of thousands of Kurds with his WMDs, that is an easily proven fact. But this is off the point.

Yeah, it's off the point, but we could always make a new thread if it really got going. I'm not saying that Saddam Hussein didn't have chemical weapons at the time of the first gulf war. What I'd like to see is evidence that they still had it before Bush Jr. invaded.

The corrupt mainstream media told us that people were jumping from the towers because the flames were so hot and the building was becoming unbearable

The_Falling_Man.jpg

But we know better. People jumped because they knew a controlled demo was coming

No, evidence that people jumped "because they knew a controlled demo was coming". I'm 99% sure that rightwinger is just playing around (a polite way of saying that he's trolling), he's done it with a bunch of posts I just ignored, but I finally decided to respond to a single post of his and see if he could get serious for a change.

The_Falling_Man.jpg

I am a conspiracy theorist, I do not need evidence

My theory is as credible as anyone else's on this thread

The_Falling_Man.jpg

No, evidence that people jumped "because they knew a controlled demo was coming". I'm 99% sure that rightwinger is just playing around (a polite way of saying that he's trolling), he's done it with a bunch of posts I just ignored, but I finally decided to respond to a single post of his and see if he could get serious for a change.
This is FUCKING serious. Bush and Clinton conspired to conduct a controlled demo of the WTC. What other possible explanation could there be that two perfectly fine buildings, hit by jet airplanes, would fall down?

Stop covering up

The_Falling_Man.jpg

There are 2 types of conspiracy theorists. Those who don't care about the evidence (many official conspiracy theorists belong in this category) and those who do. You are clearly in the former category. Good luck with that.

The_Falling_Man.jpg

This is FUCKING serious.

Swearing in capital letters doesn't make your post serious. Go find somewhere else to troll -.-

The_Falling_Man.jpg

There are 2 types of conspiracy theorists. Those who don't care about the evidence (many official conspiracy theorists belong in this category) and those who do. You are clearly in the former category. Good luck with that.

You asked us to provide our theories of what REALLY happened and I did. My theories are as credible as anyone else's on this thread. You have failed to discredit anything I posted

There is no way that two buildings hit by airplanes going at 500 mph could possibly collapse. Stop being so naive

The_Falling_Man.jpg

This is FUCKING serious.

Swearing in capital letters doesn't make your post serious. Go find somewhere else to troll -.-
I regret to inform you that it is impossible to troll a 9-11 conspiracy thread

The_Falling_Man.jpg

You asked us to provide our theories of what REALLY happened and I did.

Come on rightwinger, do you honestly believe anyone believes you actually believe these "theories" you've put out? Furthermore, a good theory has to be backed up by evidence. Otherwise, it's just quackery.

The_Falling_Man.jpg

Come on rightwinger, do you honestly believe anyone believes you actually believe these "theories" you've put out? Furthermore, a good theory has to be backed up by evidence. Otherwise, it's just quackery.
My theories are the only ones that makes sense. All others leave out what they think really happened and just make up stuff to debunk the official story

You tell me
Why else would people jump from a burning building unless they thought a controlled demo was coming?
You can't can you?

My theories are the only ones that makes sense.

Sigh. Look, even if you actually believed your "theory", I'd -still- ask you to provide evidence for it. And if you couldn't, I'd leave it by the curb.

Forum List

Back