9/11 Truth Activist Sues Glenn Beck and Fox News for Defamation

Hi Walt:

Walt is the only guy talking about John Haller and John Murtha for some strange reason. Next time try using your search engine. :0)

GL,

Terral

Geeze you must be dense. See you own post number 4. You use a video for evidence with John Haller's name on it. This is the wording over the video.

This video provides information on what the Govt is doing to prepare for Martial Law.

According to said video you provide as "proof" he represents the 12th district in Pennsylvania. You do not even seem to know who is in the videos you provide as "proof".

Here is what I responded to.

None of you guys () can 'quote >>' one word from my work to prove one thing 'wrong' using evidentiary support of your own (as usual). I am very much surprised that the Retired Guy () removed his head from the sand long enough to type out the fourteen words above. Thank you once again for taking the time to make your excellent contribution to the Topic . . .

Terral

So I am showing you words from your post to prove you wrong. Then I find out it is worse than that. You do not even read your own "proof" or watch the videos.
DiveCon
terral only knows what Alex Jones tells him to know

This is not even Alex Jones. It's worse. It's, ONION Span. Look at the bottom right of that video. It is not C-Span. There is a picture of an onion. LOL.

Geeze you must be dense. See you own post number 4. You use a video for evidence with John Haller's name on it. This is the wording over the video.

This video provides information on what the Govt is doing to prepare for Martial Law.

According to said video you provide as "proof" he represents the 12th district in Pennsylvania. You do not even seem to know who is in the videos you provide as "proof".

Here is what I responded to.

So I am showing you words from your post to prove you wrong. Then I find out it is worse than that. You do not even read your own "proof" or watch the videos.
DiveCon

This is not even Alex Jones. It's worse. It's, ONION Span. Look at the bottom right of that video. It is not C-Span. There is a picture of an onion. LOL.
i hardly ever click links or watch videos terral posts, not since bout his first week on the board

but its not surprising to see him using the onion as a source
:lol:

DiveCon

i hardly ever click links or watch videos terral posts, not since bout his first week on the board

but its not surprising to see him using the onion as a source
:lol:

Yea I did not open visdo either. It's right there in the corner without having to open it. I also see he has not come back to respond. People like him give a bad name to the good conspiracy therorists. Oh well every bunch has a bad apple or two.

Hi Walt:

Geeze you must be dense.

If Walt or anybody else has a point to make on this "9/11 Truth Activist Sues Glenn Beck" Topic then knock yourself out. If I am understanding Walt correctly, then he is suggesting that the Halliburton-built FEMA Death Camps (PacificNews.org story) do not exist, because something is wrong with the "Martial Law Plans Revealed?" Video. Post #4 contains more than a dozen links (videos, news stories, my Jim Meigs rebuttal, etc.) and this guy whines and cries like a baby over the content of a 2-minute video to support 'what' hypothesis? Shall we use Walt's point to prove that the Secret Meeting in Congress did not take place on March 13, 2008 (link) where these same Martial Law provisions were deliberated behind closed doors? No.

If Mr. Walt has a case to make, one way or the other, for or against the OP hypothesis, then please be my guest and help these USMB members and readers draw better conclusions. Thank you for pointing out the fact that there appears to be something fishy about the "Martial Law Plans Revealed?" video, which hopefully Mr. Walt is ready to explain.

Here is a link to the transcript of an apparent hoax video. :0)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MiTlh9yOmI"]HR 8791[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qfxbrgDz4o&feature=related"]The FEMA Camps Are Still Very Real[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaOzHlk32vs&feature=related]U.S. Death Camps EXPOSED![/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Now Terral listen very c a r e f u l l y. You made this statement about not being able to find ONE WORD wrong from your workto prove one thing wrong.

Terral
None of you guys () can 'quote >>' one word from my work to prove one thing 'wrong' using evidentiary support of your own (as usual). I am very much surprised that the Retired Guy () removed his head from the sand long enough to type out the fourteen words above. Thank you once again for taking the time to make your excellent contribution to the Topic . . .

Now go look at post number 4. On the caption of the video it says, John Haller R 12th District Pennsylvania. Also note the picture of the onion. It is Onion-Span TV. This is wrong and I as using evidentary support to prove it. As I said Murtha is the rep. of the 12 district. I am addressing that video and ONLY that video. It is a fake and as a fake it is wrong. Do you get it now? Sheesh.

Hi Walt:

Now Terral listen very c a r e f u l l y. You made this statement about not being able to find ONE WORD wrong from your workto* prove one thing wrong.

In other words, Walt has nothing to add to this Topic (or any Conspiracy Topic) one way or the other . . . I see that you failed to separate 'work' and 'to' in your 'work' above. Therefore, everything you say must be a LIE. Let's see . . . How many Conspiracy Topics has Walt started on the Conspiracy Forum Board on Page 1? Zero. Page 2? Zero. Page 3? Zero. Hmmmmm . . . Here you go Mr. busybody hotshot:

Flight 93/Shanksville
Flight 77/Pentagon
WTC-7 Controlled Demolition

Here are three prime examples of my 911Truth 'Work' posted on this USMB Board and this particular Conspiracy Theories Forum where you are invited to 'quote >>' anything at all and point out any errors using whatever the town crybaby wants to call credible evidence. Go to the original 'thesis, claims, evidence and conclusions' and point out any flaws or errors . . .

Please point me into the direction of your 911Truth 'Work' or any thesis paper you have written on the 9/11 Inside-Job Topic and perhaps we will have something to debate. The video in Post #4 that has all of your attention (the guy deliberately ignores all of the related 'evidence') appears very much to be a HOAX, which is the point of Post #24.

If you really believe that the Halliburton-built FEMA Death Camps (link) do not exist, because of disinformation presented in that video, then please show us your 'evidence.'

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Walt:

Now Terral listen very c a r e f u l l y. You made this statement about not being able to find ONE WORD wrong from your workto* prove one thing wrong.

In other words, Walt has nothing to add to this Topic (or any Conspiracy Topic) one way or the other . . . I see that you failed to separate 'work' and 'to' in your 'work' above. Therefore, everything you say must be a LIE. Let's see . . . How many Conspiracy Topics has Walt started on the Conspiracy Forum Board on Page 1? Zero. Page 2? Zero. Page 3? Zero. Hmmmmm . . . Here you go Mr. busybody hotshot:

Flight 93/Shanksville
Flight 77/Pentagon

Here are three prime examples of my 911Truth 'Work' posted on this USMB Board and this particular Conspiracy Theories Forum where you are invited to 'quote >>' anything at all and point out any errors using whatever the town crybaby wants to call credible evidence. Go to the original 'thesis, claims, evidence and conclusions' and point out any flaws or errors . . .

Please point me into the direction of your 911Truth 'Work' or any thesis paper you have written on the 9/11 Inside-Job Topic and perhaps we will have something to debate. The video in Post #4 that has all of your attention (the guy deliberately ignores all of the related 'evidence') appears very much to be a HOAX, which is the point of Post #24.

If you really believe that the Halliburton-built FEMA Death Camps (link) do not exist, because of disinformation presented in that video, then please show us your 'evidence.'

GL,

Terral

I answerd your challenge and showed you where you were wrong. Using that video from Onion span with someone who is not even real rep. as evidence is a flaw and an error. It's not credible. It is fact that Murtha is rep. of the 12 district of Pennsylvania not John Haller as that video says. You wanted someone to

prove one word from from my work to prove one thing wrong using evidentiary support of your own

Thats what I did. I used my evidentiary support to prove this video to be false. Weather I posted on this thread before or not does not matter. Now since you are not going to actually address it and admit this part of your evidence is wrong. Run along.

Hi Walt:

Flight 93/Shanksville
Flight 77/Pentagon

GL,

Terral

I answerd your challenge and showed you where you were wrong. Using that video from Onion span with someone who is not even real rep. as evidence is a flaw and an error. It's not credible. It is fact that Murtha is rep. of the 12 district of Pennsylvania not John Haller as that video says. You wanted someone to

prove one word from from my work to prove one thing wrong using evidentiary support of your own

Thats what I did. I used my evidentiary support to prove this video to be false. Weather I posted on this thread before or not does not matter. Now since you are not going to actually address it and admit this part of your evidence is wrong. Run along.
a word of advice, you are taking way too much time and effort attempting to debate terral
you could just tell him he is too stupid for words and he would give you the exact same reply
its like he doesnt even read what you said
this is a typical C&P reply that he gives no matter what you say or ask

Hi Walt:

I answerd your challenge and showed you where you were wrong . . .

applause.gif

Congratulations!!! Their hands never get tired. Please let us know when Walt finds another error in my work.

9/11 Topics

9:31
Pentagon Timeline
DoD Manipulated Fire And Firemen
Flight 77 Never Crashed Near The Pentagon
April Gallop Was Injured During 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike
9:31 AM Missile Strike: Answers To Bill Veale's Questions
"9/11 Press For Truth" Continues: The Video << Might be an error in that video too. GL
Secret Bush-Clinton-FED Pakistani Accounts Linked To 9/11 Attacks
Dick Cheney, Karl Rove And Donald Rumsfeld Have Been Murdering Americans
Rebuttal To CIT Claims About What "Did Not" Hit The Pentagon
Poll: Who Supports The Official 9/11 Cover Stories

Economy/Politics

Tim Geithner Holds The Key To The Coming Economic Implosion
USA Headed For Greatest Depression
The Obama Deception
London Fleet Street News: USA Is About To Be Crushed
Jeff Macke Sees The Illusion And "Knows" The U.S. Economy Is IMPLODING
Citizen Grand Jury Indicts Obama

FEMA/Martial Law/Survival

Mexican Swine Flu Virus Could Be The Expected 9/11-like "Event"
Military Complex Prepares Mass Graves For U.S. Citizens
Secret March 13, 2009 Meeting Info About U.S. Occupation
Former Congressman Warns Of Martial Law Camps In USA
China Invading Mexico
Martial Law Imminent USA 2009!
Surviving The Economic Collapse 2009
FBI Infringes Upon Second Amendment Rights of U.S. Citizens

Religion

Two Gospels of New Testament
Two Churches of New Testament
Baptisms
The Trinity Conspiracy
The Big Bang Theory Of Creation Is A MYTH
Differences Between God and My Father Who is IN HEAVEN
A True Homosexual Has Never Been Born
Rebuttal To Agnapostate's Scripture Fallibility Claims
The Mystery Of God's Hidden Wisdom
Christ Is The Man Of Heaven And Adam Is The Man Of The Earth

Technology

Pressure-Sheath Technology
Vapor-Plasma Integrated Engines

Please send us a list of your 'work' so I might have the same opportunity to see if an error might appear in something you used as supporting evidence for one of your defending argument posts. Congratulations again!!! :clap2:

Nice Work! Check back later and see for yourself that their hands never get tired.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Mad:

I've already debunked your "No Plane Crashed in Pennsylvania on 9/11" thread.

Bull! My Flight 93 Topic:

93crash2.jpg

This is and always will be Official Govt Evidence of the EMPTY HOLE outside Shanksville! The delusional Mad Scientist just ignores all the evidence and pretends in his deluded mind that he :)cuckoo:) has actually 'debunked' something.

02766a20.jpg

Yes. Mr. Scientist sees a crashed 100-ton Jetliner in this empty hole.

Boeing757-200.jpg

This is a picture of the little empty hole and a picture of just how much 'evidence' this yoyo is missing!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpMYVJWsL-o&feature=related]The Mad Scientist Has "No Clue" At All. NONE![/ame]

GL,

Terral

Greetings to All:

My favorite TV News personality, Glenn Beck, is being sued for defamation of character by a 9/11 Truth Activist for many very good reasons. Greg Hoover is taking it upon himself to set things right, because Glenn Beck runs diversion for the Official Cover Stories and regularly attacks 911Truthers using every underhanded form of trickery under the sun. This is exactly the kind of Glenn Beck BS that ruins his own 9/12 Program (link), because the talk show host turned 9/11 Govt Stooge never took the time to get 9/11 right.

Infowars.com Article

9/11 Truth Activist Sues Glenn Beck and Fox News for Defamation

Washington’s Blog
June 12, 2009

An East Coast 9/11 truth activist is preparing to file a defamation lawsuit against TV / radio personality, Glenn Beck, the producers of the Glenn Beck Program, and the Fox News Channel.

Specifically, Greg Hoover will be suing the above-described defendants in Federal Court for Beck’s having repeatedly broadcast statements characterizing those who question the government’s official version of the events of 9/11 as, “anarchists,” “terrorists” and as persons denying the Holocaust.

The complaint will note that - on October 22, 2007 - Beck suggested that those identifying themselves as associated with the 9/11 truth movement are “dangerous” “anarchists” who deny the Holocaust, and are “the kind of group that Timothy McVeigh would come from.”

The suit will also note that during Beck’s June 10th broadcast Beck linked the murder of the Washington D.C. holocaust museum guard with “9/11 truthers.”

As I have previously written, suing people for defamation who falsely claim that 9/11 activists are terrorists could be a good way to stand up to these bullies. (Continued)
Let the truth be told that I like Glenn Beck and consider his work to be very good in most areas, but the man simply has 9/11 DEAD WRONG. This is the letter I am sending off to my favorite TV personality in hopes that he will pull his head out of the sand . . .
------------------

Subject: Glenn Beck Lawsuit: Playing The 9/11 Govt Stooge

Hi Glenn:

I watch your Fox News TV Show every day and love Glenn Beck like a brother, but you really must pull your head out of the sand and wake-the-hell up to the 911Truth that 9/11 Was DEFINITELY An Inside Job (my blog @ Link #1). Your 9/12 Program depends upon Glenn Beck getting 9/11 right and thus far you appear very much to be "The 9/11 Govt Stooge" selling Loyal Bushie LIES without one clue as to what in the hell you are even talking about. All of the Shanksville pictures show the SAME EMPTY HOLE (Link #2) and Glenn Beck has the gall to sit there on the TV every night and pretend that a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed in that empty field (my USMB Topic @ Link #3).

Now you are facing a defamation lawsuit (Link #4 = rightfully so) for standing with Loyal Bushie LIARS and attacking real 911Truthers like me (#3 @ Link #5). Here is a little News Flash for Glenn Beck:

Those among us helping to perpetuate the Official Cover Story LIES (like you) are just as guilty as the inside-job terrorists that planned and carried out the murder innocent Americans on 9/11. Glenn Beck has every opportunity to make things right by simply presenting 'the 911Truth' about Flight 93 (Link #3 again), Flight 77 (Link #6 = what really happened) and the WTC-7 Controlled Demolition Implosion Case (Link #7), OR stand with the real inside-job bad guys as just one of their many little helpers running diversion for the out-of-control Bushie and Obama Administrations.

I am more than happy to come onto your show anytime and lay out ‘the’ 911Truth evidence for ‘all’ of these related inside-job cases, so that Glenn Beck and all of your supporters can make up your own minds ‘from the evidence.’ This is more like alcoholism than you might realize ‘and’ Glenn Beck has to actually ‘want’ to help himself, before anyone on God’s Green Earth can even begin to show you the Light . . .

PS. A link to my new USMB Glenn Beck Lawsuit Topic including this email is at Link #8.

GL,

Terral L. Croft
911Truth.org
xxx xxx-xxxx
[email protected]

Link #1 >> 9/11 Was An Inside Job
Link #2 >> http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/Terral03/93crash2.jpg
Link #3 >> http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...d-in-the-empty-field-outside-shanksville.html
Link #4 >> 9/11 Truth Activist Sues Glenn Beck and Fox News for Defamation
Link #5 >> People with demolition expertise questioning 9/11: huhtikuu 2008
Link #6 >> http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-what-happened-at-the-pentagon-on-9-11-a.html
Link #7 >> http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...7-was-a-controlled-demolition-inside-job.html
Link #8 >> [FONT=&quot]http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-and-fox-news-for-defamation.html#post1274531 [/FONT]

-----------

GL,

Terral

unfortunatley Terral I dont think anything will come of her lawsuit because Im sure you must know,the system is corrupt.The judges lie,the lawyers lie and especially a case like this,the judge no matter who it is,is carefully selected bought and paid for.

Noone will play with Terral so he just keeps responding to himself, how cute.:eusa_whistle:

Thanks for proving for th umpteenth time Sarge that when confronted with facts and evidence,you bury your head in the sand like an ostrich with posts like this instead of addressing what he posts.

Hi Mad:

93crash2.jpg

This is and always will be Official Govt Evidence of the EMPTY HOLE outside Shanksville! The delusional Mad Scientist just ignores all the evidence and pretends in his deluded mind that he :)cuckoo:) has actually 'debunked' something.

02766a20.jpg

Boeing757-200.jpg

This is a picture of the little empty hole and a picture of just how much 'evidence' this yoyo is missing!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpMYVJWsL-o&feature=related]The Mad Scientist Has "No Clue" At All. NONE![/ame]

GL,

Terral

Only in Mads fairy tale land he lives in has he debunked it.Btw Terral,isnt it a little late to be resurrecting this thread to say that to Mad since he hasnt been in this section in several months? If you brought it back to add something else to the topic that would be one thing,but resurrecting it for something someone said several months ago and hasnt been here in ages seems kinda pointless.

Hi Mad:

93crash2.jpg

02766a20.jpg

Boeing757-200.jpg

GL,

Terral

Only in Mads fairy tale land he lives in has he debunked it.Btw Terral,isnt it a little late to be resurrecting this thread to say that to Mad since he hasnt been in this section in several months? If you brought it back to add something else to the topic that would be one thing,but resurrecting it for something someone said several months ago and hasnt been here in ages seems kinda pointless.

Yeah terral, you'd better do what he says. 9/11 Whackjob can no longer afford his medication (obviously) and he's more imbalanced than normal

Forum List

Back