London Fleet Street News: The USA Is About To Be Crushed

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Terral, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Greetings to All:

The New World Order Puppet Barack Obama appears ready to begin taking on the New World Order Puppeteers (Chapter 3) who own the Federal Reserve, which can only mean the New World Order Planners are ready to make their “Martial Law” move on the United States.

MacedoniaOnline.eu Story

The story goes on to explain how JFK stood against the Rothschild/Warburg/Morgan/Rockefeller-created Central Bank, until he was ultimately assassinated for Lyndon Johnson to recall all of the US notes that JFK put into circulation. President Regan also stood against these New World Order Elites, until his attempted assassination and HR 6128 became Public Law #97-258 with no cosponsors.

The fact that Barack Obama is about to go up against his New World Order Puppeteers is bad news for the United States, because he is the New World Order Messiah carrying out the systematic destruction of the U.S. Economy and the U.S. Govt to make room for the coming New World Order state of CanAmeriMexico (map). This ‘smokescreen’ activity is coinciding with the FEMA Bio-Terror Exercises slated to start on July 27, 2009 (FEMA NLE 09 paper) that I am warning everybody about on the Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Bio-Weapon Topic (Post #133 and those following), which looks like the USA is heading into “Martial Law” (my thread). The story concludes, saying,

The U.S. Economy is heading for a train wreck of catastrophic proportions and you guys had better heed the warnings to Survive The U.S. Economic Collapse 2009 (my Topic), as time is indeed running out . . .

GL because you need that too,

Terral

Last edited: Jun 14, 2009
  2. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,152
    I have to agree with you. And unless Obama does something to change my mind, he proved you right when yesterday he said he wanted to give the Federal Reserve more power.

Checkmate, you win.

I still think the Dems are better for Americans than the GOP is. Maybe not on this issue, but others.

3. Zoom-boing

Zoom-boing Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,122
    Sealy, just out of curiosity . . . .

If a republican were president right now with a republican controlled congress doing exactly what Obama is doing, what would your response be?

4. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Hi Sealy:

All of this FED-the-regulator Hype is about handing Article 1 Section 8 Congressional Authority (link) over to the privately-owned FED, which is the transfer of 'power' from the Constitution to New World Order hands (Rothschild, Warburg, Morgan, Rockefeller, etc.) that has been going on since 1913 (Gary Allen's book in my signature). The stupid Americans flip to Matlock reruns and have no idea that the USA and the U.S. Dollar are about to be CRUSHED (Fleet Street News from OP) and that the joke is on We The Stupid Sheeple. I need to start a new Conspiracy Thread highlighting the Top 10 Reasons That The USA Is Worthy Of Destruction and this FED Diabolical would rank at the top of the list. To get real news about the U.S. Economy you must go to somewhere outside the USA:

MarketOracle.co.uk

Go ahead read through the remainder of the article telling 'the truth' that the U.S. Dollar is under attack and making ready to collapse, but I bet the house that Matlock is more important . . . :0)

GL,

Terral

Last edited: Jun 18, 2009
  5. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,929
    :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

6. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    I noted with some reservations the fact that O is planning on giving the FED still more power, too.

The FED!

The FED?!

This does not, I think, bode well for those among us who believe that representative government is a good idea, folks.

Now had O given more power to the TREASURY or SEC to limit the outrageous actions of the finance community, I might have been pleased.

But honestly, putting an organization entirely comprised of CEO FOXES in charge of monitoring the foxes behavior in the chickencoop of our economny seems like terrible policy to me.

The corporatization of our once governance by a democratically elected respresentational government continues.

Goodbye formerly democratic republic nation states.

Hello one-world feudal corporatism.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2009
  7. Metternich

Metternich Federalist Farmer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31
    Congress: "Federal Reserve! What have you done with 8 Trillion Dollars of Tax-Payer Money!" (Caps are Intentional)

Federal Reserve: "You first..."

Congress: "...."

8. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Editec:

These "Give More Power To The FED" Hearings are nothing but New World Order Disinformation Propaganda and Stupidity. These idiots are trying to assign 'blame' to regulators for the "Economic Crisis" that began with too much Outsourcing of JOBS and far too many Foreign Nationals (legal and illegal) entering this country to steal identities and JOBS from U.S. Citizens. My 8-point post on why the Economy will collapse is here.

Now that the Consumer Base is destroyed, then the finger is pointed at regulators like they had the power to enforce the Immigration and Employment Laws that Senor Clinton and Senor Bushie and now Senor Obama refuse to even acknowledge exists (Wiki). This is a dog and pony show for stupid Americans to watch on their TV while the Economy Implodes all around them and 10,000 more Americans go into foreclosure EVERY DAY and Matlock will be on at 4 PM. :0)

GL,

Terral