Whites and Alibinos, being hunted in Tanzania, for VooDoo rituals.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I read on the bbc news that Albinos, and certain White people are being hunted down, for there internal organs. As part of VooDoo whitch doctor ritual.

Do you have a link?

and what shocks you more: that white people are more valuable even in Africa or that Africa is still stuck in a culture of stone age voodoo bullshit?

albino_african_americans.jpg

and what shocks you more: that white people are more valuable even in Africa or that Africa is still stuck in a culture of stone age voodoo bullshit?

Listen shogun, don't knock the religion until you do your research.
I am sponsoring a trip to Tanzania in a few months, why don't you and your Black girlfreind
come along with me to Dar Es Salam,? we can all walk around in that "Voodoo Bullshit"
area.What do you say? , are you man enough for something like that.?!$

The pic of the albino gorilla is super freaky! Is there an actual link or article about this albino/white hunting in Africa? Or, did you just make this up?

I read on the bbc news that Albinos, and certain White people are being hunted down, for there internal organs. As part of VooDoo whitch doctor ritual.

Do you have a link?

Just google search "Albinos being killed in Tanzania for internal organs"

This is a factual story.

Yes, and you've been here long enough to know when you post stuff like this, you should have a link. You should thank DiveCon for providing the link for you.

Do you have a link?

Well. at least those blacks know where to go to get the quality organs.

Listen shogun, don't knock the religion until you do your research.
I am sponsoring a trip to Tanzania in a few months, why don't you and your Black girlfreind
come along with me to Dar Es Salam,? we can all walk around in that "Voodoo Bullshit"
area.What do you say? , are you man enough for something like that.?!$

I'll pass, thanks. I'm a bigger fan of cultures whose medical direction reflects research more than hooga boooga fire dancing and curing aids with raping virgins.

:thup:

sorry, I just don't equate "being a man" with entertaining some laughably simple "even a caveman can do it" ritualistic bullshit from a continent that is still getting punked by malaria... and AIDS... Have you popped your Virgin vaccine yet, homey? I hear lots of Africans get cured this way.

:lol:

Forum List

Back