9/11: The real answer.

What a fucking coward bitch. Those testimonies have been posted numerous times in many threads.

good. then you wont have any trouble finding them to prove your point that there was explosions witnessed on the ground. you are the one making the claim so back it up.

"Shortly Before 9:59 a.m. September 11, 2001: Some Witnesses See Ground-Level Explosion Just Before WTC 2 Collapses"
Complete 911 Timeline: World Trade Center

To be clear, I didn't post it expecting an honest response. I fully expect nothing but cowardice ducking from fizzbitch.
a fucking BLOG??????????

ROFLMAO

good. then you wont have any trouble finding them to prove your point that there was explosions witnessed on the ground. you are the one making the claim so back it up.

"Shortly Before 9:59 a.m. September 11, 2001: Some Witnesses See Ground-Level Explosion Just Before WTC 2 Collapses"

To be clear, I didn't post it expecting an honest response. I fully expect nothing but cowardice ducking from fizzbitch.

you fucking moron...... your own link provides the explanation!!!!

“People inside the South Tower felt the floor vibrate as if a small earthquake were occurring.… The vibration lasted for about 30 seconds. The doors were knocked out, and a huge ball of flame created by the exploding diesel fuel from the building’s own supply tank shot from the elevator shaft and out the doors of the South Tower, consuming everything in its path. Minutes later, at 9:59 a.m., the tower collapsed.”

You. Are. Soooooo. Fucking. Dumb. What caused the tanks in the basement to explode over 70 stories below the impact floors you dumbass?

(thanks for proving that prediction you whiny ****)

Last edited:

a fucking BLOG??????????

ROFLMAO

You prove yet again your hypocrisy and stoopidity. You never bitch when someone links 9/11myths, even when they have no supporting evidence. You. Dumb. Bitch. The link I posted has a list of oral testimonies that were released four years after 9E. Every testimony on that link is on the list of the 503 listed from the government released testimonies. You really are fucking stoopid.

Last edited:
This is a link to a sample of the testimonies hidden by the government until FOIA lawsuits prevailed and forced their release. Also keep in mind not all of the testimonies have been released......even as we approach the Decade milestone.

Http://www.911review.com/coverup/oralhistories.html
From your link:

Timothy Burke -- Firefigter (F.D.N.Y.) [Engine 202]
But it seemed like I was going oh, my god, there is a secondary device because the way the building popped. I thought it was an explosion
What the guy actually said:
Then the building popped, lower than the fire, which I learned was I guess, the aviation fuel fell into the pit, and whatever floor it fell on heated up really bad and that's why it popped at that floor. That's the rumor I heard. But it seemed like I was going oh, my god, there is a secondary device because the way the building popped I thought it was an explosion.
This is just one example of the cherry picking of quotes that the idiots that you believe engage in.

Holy shit you guys are unbelievably fucking stoopid.
He heard a "rumor" it was aviation fuel but we know that rumor was bullshit since even NIST stated most of the fuel was consumed on impact you dumb fucking reject. What else you got? I'm sure divecon and fizz have some spare blindfolds for you to wear so you don't have to look directly at info you don't like.

This is a link to a sample of the testimonies hidden by the government until FOIA lawsuits prevailed and forced their release. Also keep in mind not all of the testimonies have been released......even as we approach the Decade milestone.

Http://www.911review.com/coverup/oralhistories.html
From your link:

What the guy actually said:
Then the building popped, lower than the fire, which I learned was I guess, the aviation fuel fell into the pit, and whatever floor it fell on heated up really bad and that's why it popped at that floor. That's the rumor I heard. But it seemed like I was going oh, my god, there is a secondary device because the way the building popped I thought it was an explosion.
This is just one example of the cherry picking of quotes that the idiots that you believe engage in.

Well, its good that she stopped lying outright and has now just begun mis-representing quotes.

You ever going to show where the CR said jet fuel made it to the basement of the towers you dumbfuck?

How did a plane crashing into a building not dislodge, damage, or compromise the supposedly placed explosives. What you're suggesting is that a plane crashed into the building doing 400 knots and all of these supposedly placed explosives all worked perfectly despite the fire whose smoke was seen from space, despite the impact of a jumbo jet, and despite the fact that much heavier, much denser jet engines were thrown two blocks away.

You can start by trying to explain that.
[/QUOTE]

The explosives were placed lower down. It's not at all hard for me to believe that they weren't dislodged or damaged. And even if they were, you could fail-safe circuit them so that they would still detonate in sequence, even if damaged. If you're going to debunk this conspiracy theory, THAT is not how you're gonna do it.

I was a Mechanical Engineering major and I was standing in line at a bank when 9/11 was going down. When I went home and saw the tower collapse, I remember thinking that, from an Engineering perspective, that was IMPOSSIBLE.

I bought the "official explanation" of the heat-softening of the girders (I-beams), but now I feel like a sucker. It still just sounds funny to me. It wasn't a contained heat, and it didn't collapse from the top up, as you would expect with 'softening' girders.

But you can see it collapse from the bottom down, as it would if imploded.

How did a plane crashing into a building not dislodge, damage, or compromise the supposedly placed explosives. What you're suggesting is that a plane crashed into the building doing 400 knots and all of these supposedly placed explosives all worked perfectly despite the fire whose smoke was seen from space, despite the impact of a jumbo jet, and despite the fact that much heavier, much denser jet engines were thrown two blocks away.

You can start by trying to explain that.

The explosives were placed lower down. It's not at all hard for me to believe that they weren't dislodged or damaged. And even if they were, you could fail-safe circuit them so that they would still detonate in sequence, even if damaged. If you're going to debunk this conspiracy theory, THAT is not how you're gonna do it.

I was a Mechanical Engineering major and I was standing in line at a bank when 9/11 was going down. When I went home and saw the tower collapse, I remember thinking that, from an Engineering perspective, that was IMPOSSIBLE.

I bought the "official explanation" of the heat-softening of the girders (I-beams), but now I feel like a sucker. It still just sounds funny to me. It wasn't a contained heat, and it didn't collapse from the top up, as you would expect with 'softening' girders.

But you can see it collapse from the bottom down, as it would if imploded.[/QUOTE]

Do you have any videos showing that? The few videos I've seen, it looks like the towers collapsed from top to bottom.

a fucking BLOG??????????

ROFLMAO

You prove yet again your hypocrisy and stoopidity. You never bitch when someone links 9/11myths, even when they have no supporting evidence. You. Dumb. Bitch. The link I posted has a list of oral testimonies that were released four years after 9E. Every testimony on that link is on the list of the 503 listed from the government released testimonies. You really are fucking stoopid.

He is a fucking moron idiot.funny how he bitches over your link with oral testimonys from over 503 witnesses yet he doesnt bitch about a 9/11 myths link,fucking hyprocrite.

Last edited:
Having worked in and around materials testing labs for over 25 years, this is old hat to me.
but maybe to those that have not seen it before, it will be new.
Twoofers, take note, here is the explanation for the "explosions" heard that you idiots keep going on and on about.
It reallyis this simple.....

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

for the last time you idiot troll.its been proven explosives brought the towers down in the fact that there are hundreds of architects and engineers who dont accept the 9/11 coverup commissions version,not to mention demolition experts,and witnesses. Many of them being credible people being first responders and firemen.not to mention that its been proven debris was found by witnesses that were able to remove it and it was diagnosed by top reknown scientists from around the world as having explosives residule such as thermite in it dumbfuck.

grow up and accept the truth by getting your head out of your ass.

a fucking BLOG??????????

ROFLMAO

he is a fucking moron idiot.funny how he bitches over your link with oral testimonys from over 503 witnesses yet he doesnt bitch about a 9/11 myths link,fucking hyprocrite.

Those assholes will post any link if they think it will help them but bitch when I link testimonies released from the government. They seriously don't give a fuck about that day.

Having worked in and around materials testing labs for over 25 years, this is old hat to me.
Twoofers, take note, here is the explanation for the "explosions" heard that you idiots keep going on and on about.

for the last time you idiot troll.its beenproven explosives brought the towers down in the fact that there are hundreds of architects and engineers who dont accept the 9/11 coverup commissions version,not to mention demolition experts,and witnesses. Many of them being credible people being first responders and firemen.not to mention that its been proven debris was found by witnesses that were able to remove it and it was diagnosed by top reknown scientists from around the world as having explosives residule such as thermite in it dumbfuck.

Wrong, only the 6%ers accept the so called proof. There is NO credible "proof".
You yourself can'[t "prove" anything you claim, except in your own addled non-working brain.
grow up and accept your meds, your sick son, the doctors can help you........

He wont watch it.I have posted that video here hundreds of times,nobody here has ever been able to debunk it though.
hey dipshit, we have all seen that tired old video
it proves NOTHING

There is nothing in this world so magical it would compel you to be honest. You're a bunch of hypocrites because you cite eyewitnesses regarding F77 for a plane moving over 500 mph but ignore the eyewitnesses at the Towers.

yeah bunch of fucking hypocrites alright and he is a liar in that it proves TENFOLD that explosives brought them down only he is an arrogant fuck who can never admit it when he has been proven wrong. the stupid fucks say eyewitnesses testimonys for F77 are truthful but yeah ignore everytime the witness testimonys of the ones at the towers.what a fucking joke these guys are cause as i already said and proved,many of them were credible people who called the invesitgation a half baked farce.yet this stupid fuck ignores THEM and only accept the media version,total idiot.:cuckoo: Not worth wasting your time on.

for the last time you idiot troll.its beenproven explosives brought the towers down in the fact that there are hundreds of architects and engineers who dont accept the 9/11 coverup commissions version,not to mention demolition experts,and witnesses. Many of them being credible people being first responders and firemen.not to mention that its been proven debris was found by witnesses that were able to remove it and it was diagnosed by top reknown scientists from around the world as having explosives residule such as thermite in it dumbfuck.

Wrong, only the 6%ers accept the so called proof. There is NO credible "proof".
You yourself can'[t "prove" anything you claim, except in your own addled non-working brain.
grow up and accept your meds, your sick son, the doctors can help you........

no as usual idiot,YOUR wrong.great way of dodging the facts,when your beaten you lie.your such a fucking idiot afraid of government conspiracys your as big a joke as candy corn troll boy and ditzcon are,THATS saying a lot.

for the last time you idiot troll.its been proven explosives brought the towers down * * * *

No, rimjob, you filthy depraved scumbag liar. It has not been proved. It can't be "proved." Nobody can "prove" your lie. Life doesn't work that way.

There is NO valid evidence for your claim that explosives had anything at all to do with the 9/11/2001 atrocities.

The terrorists committed terrorist actions and the resulting structural damages caused several buildings in NY City to collapse.

Last edited:
Google Image Result for http://blogs.uscannenberg.org/neontommy/mental_c.jpg

"In 2009 The National Alliance on Mental Health Illness (NAMI) graded the US in its report on America's health care system for adults with serious mental illness. Overall, the US received a D. NAMI points to several reasons for the failing grade. The lack of psychiatric treatment services, support programs and education for those in need are significant reasons for the failure. The report finds that across the US, "people with mental illnesses are neglected until they reach the point of crisis."

Attachments

• $mental_c.jpg
    $mental_c.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 65

for the last time you idiot troll.its been proven explosives brought the towers down in the fact that there are hundreds of architects and engineers who dont accept the 9/11 coverup commissions version,not to mention demolition experts,and witnesses. Many of them being credible people being first responders and firemen.not to mention that its been proven debris was found by witnesses that were able to remove it and it was diagnosed by top reknown scientists from around the world as having explosives residule such as thermite in it dumbfuck.

Gotta disagree there because I'm not aware of anything that conclusively proves explosives were used to bring down the towers.

he is a fucking moron idiot.funny how he bitches over your link with oral testimonys from over 503 witnesses yet he doesnt bitch about a 9/11 myths link,fucking hyprocrite.

Those assholes will post any link if they think it will help them but bitch when I link testimonies released from the government. They seriously don't give a fuck about that day.

of course they dont.whether you realise it or not,they have been sent here to post the lies and propaganda of the official version.the way you can tell is the ones that are just in denial,when confronted with evidence and facts they cant refute,they dont say anything and never come back to post.these trolls post the most absurd moronic stuff to try and save face in their posts cause it doesnt go along with their version of events. I seldom waste my time with them anymore cause of that.Only if its a new poster that comes on who is a 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologist do i keep going at it with them.

for the last time you idiot troll.its been proven explosives brought the towers down * * * *

No, rimjob, you filthy depraved scumbag liar. It has not been proved. It can't be "proved." Nobody can "prove" your lie. Life doesn't work that way.

There is NO valid evidence for your claim that explosives ahd anything at all to do with the 9/11/2001 atrocities.

The terrorists committed terrorist actions and the resulting structural damages caused several buildings in NY City to collapse.

Stop wasting forum space you worthless Snitch Bitch.

Gotta disagree there because I'm not aware of anything that conclusively proves explosives were used to bring down the towers.
WOW, i'm SHOCKED

:lol:

Forum List

Back