9/11: The real answer.

Having worked in and around materials testing labs for over 25 years, this is old hat to me.
but maybe to those that have not seen it before, it will be new.
Twoofers, take note, here is the explanation for the "explosions" heard that you idiots keep going on and on about.
It reallyis this simple.....

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

for the last time you idiot troll.its been proven explosives brought the towers down in the fact that there are hundreds of architects and engineers who dont accept the 9/11 coverup commissions version,not to mention demolition experts,and witnesses. Many of them being credible people being first responders and firemen.not to mention that its been proven debris was found by witnesses that were able to remove it and it was diagnosed by top reknown scientists from around the world as having explosives residule such as thermite in it dumbfuck.

grow up and accept the truth by getting your head out of your ass.

Gotta disagree there because I'm not aware of anything that conclusively proves explosives were used to bring down the towers.

see fellas, if you take your meds you CAN think, and all those voices go away.

Google Image Result for http://blogs.uscannenberg.org/neontommy/mental_c.jpg

"In 2009 The National Alliance on Mental Health Illness (NAMI) graded the US in its report on America's health care system for adults with serious mental illness. Overall, the US received a D. NAMI points to several reasons for the failing grade. The lack of psychiatric treatment services, support programs and education for those in need are significant reasons for the failure. The report finds that across the US, "people with mental illnesses are neglected until they reach the point of crisis."

Do you realize how many first responders and families are troofers you dumbfuck? Or do you suck so much dick at the bar all you care about is more throat lozenges?

for the last time you idiot troll.its been proven explosives brought the towers down in the fact that there are hundreds of architects and engineers who dont accept the 9/11 coverup commissions version,not to mention demolition experts,and witnesses. Many of them being credible people being first responders and firemen.not to mention that its been proven debris was found by witnesses that were able to remove it and it was diagnosed by top reknown scientists from around the world as having explosives residule such as thermite in it dumbfuck.

Gotta disagree there because I'm not aware of anything that conclusively proves explosives were used to bring down the towers.

Go suck some more sweaty balls you jackass.

"In 2009 The National Alliance on Mental Health Illness (NAMI) graded the US in its report on America's health care system for adults with serious mental illness. Overall, the US received a D. NAMI points to several reasons for the failing grade. The lack of psychiatric treatment services, support programs and education for those in need are significant reasons for the failure. The report finds that across the US, "people with mental illnesses are neglected until they reach the point of crisis."

Do you realize how many first responders and families are troofers you dumbfuck? Or do you suck so much dick at the bar all you care about is more throat lozenges?

Do you realize how manny victims of trauma are "mental patients"? There is no shame in seeking and accepting treatment.
The only shame is when you refuse your treatment and inflicit your resulting paranoia on others.
I commend and support you in your treatment.
Maybe you also have tourette's, so I am not even going to address your filthy mouth and name-calling.
I do have pity for you.......

Poor guys, no reasonable person would fail to pity them.......

Attachments

• $yeller.jpg
    $yeller.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 46

Do you realize how manny victims of trauma are "mental patients"? There is no shame in seeking and accepting treatment.
The only shame is when you refuse your treatment and inflicit your resulting paranoia on others.
Maybe you also have tourette's, so I am not even going to address your filthy mouth and name-calling.

Dodging like always. You people represent the worst America has to offer.

Reading through this conversation, it appears the only one dodging is you- to engage your rage and call me names. The rest of the conversation is all about the fact that you are mentally ill.
failed deflection and projerction with your accusation yet again.

While you continue to insult me, I do have some understanding. So out of my pity for you, and your delicate condition, i will only say "get better little guy, just get better"

Reading through this conversation, it appears the only one dodging is you- to engage your rage and call me names. The rest of the conversation is all about the fact that you are mentally ill.
failed deflection and projerction with your accusation yet again.

While you continue to insult me, I do have some understanding. So out of my pity for you, and your delicate condition, i will only say "get better little guy, just get better"

What have I dodged you dumbfucking stick twit?

Quote: Originally Posted by CurveLight View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by slackjawed View Post

here, in bold, for one example....

and again;

CurveLight could be city mayorCurveLight could be city mayor
CurveLight could be city mayorCurveLight could be city mayor
Quote: Originally Posted by slackjawed View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by CurveLight View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by 9/11 inside job View Post

Go suck some more sweaty balls you jackass.

it's ok, don't get yourself all worked up. why don't you sit down and put in a nice yanni cd?

another example of TPP

Do you realize how many first responders and families are troofers you dumbfuck?
no i dont. so please tell us how many first responders and families believe stupid fucking twoofer claims like the planes were holograms, airplanes were flown by remote control, small nuclear devices were used, explosive demolitions werre planted by the US government and all that other stupid shit.

Respected Leaders and Families Launch 9/11 Truth Statement Demanding Deeper Investigation into the Events of 9/11

NEW YORK CITY, NY (Oct. 26, 2004)(Updated Sep. 11, 2009) - An alliance of 100 prominent Americans and 40 family members of those killed on 9/11 today announced the release of the 911 Truth Statement, a call for immediate inquiry into evidence that suggests high-level government officials may have deliberately allowed the September 11th attacks to occur. The Statement supports an August 31st Zogby poll that found nearly 50% of New Yorkers believe the government had foreknowledge and "consciously failed to act," with 66% wanting a new 9/11 investigation.

Focusing on twelve questions, the Statement highlights areas of incriminating evidence that were either inadequately explored or ignored by the Kean Commission, ranging from insider trading and hijacker funding to foreign government forewarnings and inactive defenses around the Pentagon. The Statement asks for four actions: an immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer, Congressional hearings, media analysis, and the formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry.

The Statement's list of signatories includes notables spanning the political spectrum, from Presidential candidates Ralph Nader, Michael Badnarik, and David Cobb to Catherine Austin Fitts, a member of the first Bush administration, as well as Washington veterans like Pentagon whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg and retired CIA analyst Ray McGovern. Other signers range from peace activists like Global Exchange's Kevin Danaher to former US Ambassador and Chief of Mission to Iraq, Edward L. Peck; from environmentalists like Randy Hayes and John Robbins; from populist journalist Ronnie Dugger to renowned investigative reporter Kelly Patricia O'Meara.

The Statement also includes 43 noted authors, including New York Times #1 bestseller John Gray, as well as 18 eminent professors, historians, and theologians. Other notables include five-term Georgia Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, singers Michelle Shocked and Michael Franti, and actors Ed Asner and Mimi Kennedy.

The Statement was facilitated by 911truth.org, a leading coalition. The organization has also announced a press conference outside of Eliot Spitzer's Manhattan office (corner of Cedar and Nassau) at 2:00PM on Thursday, Oct. 28th where 9/11 family members and victim group representatives will file a formal complaint demanding the first criminal investigation of 9/11 events by the New York Attorney General.

911 Truth Statement - 911truth.org

Listed below are statements by more than 300 9/11 survivors, victims and family members that contradict or are critical of the 9/11 Commission Report. Their collective voices give credibility to the claim that the 9/11 Commission Report is tragically flawed.

These individuals cannot be simply dismissed as irresponsible believers in some 9/11 conspiracy theory. Their statements are based on their intimate familiarity with and intense study of the events of 9/11. Their criticism of the Commission Report is not inherently irresponsible or illogical, In fact, it is based on their desire to honor the victims of that terrible day by finding the truth and bringing to justice those responsible for these terrible acts.

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Do you realize how many first responders and families are troofers you dumbfuck?
no i dont. so please tell us how many first responders and families believe stupid fucking twoofer claims like the planes were holograms, airplanes were flown by remote control, small nuclear devices were used, explosive demolitions werre planted by the US government and all that other stupid shit.

It doesn't matter you dumbfucking ****. Anyone that demands a new investigation based on the insufficient report by the 9E Commission is a Troofer. Are you really too fucking stoopid to understand that?

How did a plane crashing into a building not dislodge, damage, or compromise the supposedly placed explosives. What you're suggesting is that a plane crashed into the building doing 400 knots and all of these supposedly placed explosives all worked perfectly despite the fire whose smoke was seen from space, despite the impact of a jumbo jet, and despite the fact that much heavier, much denser jet engines were thrown two blocks away.

You can start by trying to explain that.

The explosives were placed lower down. It's not at all hard for me to believe that they weren't dislodged or damaged. And even if they were, you could fail-safe circuit them so that they would still detonate in sequence, even if damaged. If you're going to debunk this conspiracy theory, THAT is not how you're gonna do it.

I was a Mechanical Engineering major and I was standing in line at a bank when 9/11 was going down. When I went home and saw the tower collapse, I remember thinking that, from an Engineering perspective, that was IMPOSSIBLE.

I bought the "official explanation" of the heat-softening of the girders (I-beams), but now I feel like a sucker. It still just sounds funny to me. It wasn't a contained heat, and it didn't collapse from the top up, as you would expect with 'softening' girders.

But you can see it collapse from the bottom down, as it would if imploded.[/QUOTE]

thank you for coming on and sharing that with us.great to see someone else come on here besides terral who is understands this kind of stuff with your credentials you posses your a very credible person obviously.Terral also unlike many posters here,knows what he is talking about when he says explosives brought the towers down in the fact he is more qualified that ANY of us to be saying that since he has a family owned demolition business.

Maybe since someone else other than terral who is very qualified to be talking about this is saying this,maybe the Bush dupes that have their heads buried in the sand on this issue will finally start waking the hell up and stop listening to the corporate controlled media.

I am convinced tornadoes do not exist. Many, many, many people describe them as sounding like freight trains. Therefore, they ARE freight trains, sent out by a hostile government intent on destroying our country one small town at a time.

Forum List

Back