9-11….. Startling New Evidence of a Conspiracy

Hell no.....I was talking about someone else. I like what you post....but I maintain and will go to my grave knowing that 9/11/01 was an inside job....no two ways about it.

WHY do you like what this troll posts,he is the same as rightwinger and say it,a government shill.

I like Pred-Fan.....he's never been contrary to me....he simply doesn't "get it" that 9/11 was a false flag event...eventually he will come to the realization one way or the other and it will happen sooner rather than later. I believe some really bad shit is on the horizon and I don't like the looks of things at all. I don't know if Trump is legit or not but if he is? It's going to take the white hats in all the alphabet agencies to take on the shadow government. We are in a very bad situation right now that is so horrifically teetering on complete collapse (all orchestrated) that 95 percent of the people here couldn'
t even wrap their minds around......it ain't good at all......

You're dreaming on that one dude the fact he STILL thinks oswald was the lone assassin and believes in magic bullets.:lmao::haha:

that is WHY there is no hope for him and WHY there was always hope for you a few years ago since you at LEAST could accept it the CIA killed JFK.:rolleyes:

You obviously have not discussed the JFK case with him because a few years ago when there was a thread on that made here I posted pesky facts he could not get around that proved beyond a doubt oswald was innocent and there was a conspiracy to kill JFK.

He never came back on that thread to refute them after that. i sent a pm to him telling him I was waiting for his reply for him to address it and I think you are already aware of this,that he replied back to me back and started cursing me out in frustration that I owned him and took him to school and he was angry about me proving him wrong so much that ever since then he has had me on ignore.:up:

see you just have not discussed the JFK assassination with him any or shown evidence to him as i did that oswald was innocent and there were multiple shooters OTHERWISE he would have done the same thing with you years ago and put you on ignore as well in frustration of being proven wrong.:lmao::rofl::haha:

Ok, I get that but I still think that he has the capacity to "get it...so I am going to make PredFan this offer.....

PredFan...watch this documentary and if afterwards you are not moved or swayed? Let me know....I will send you a fifty dollar gift certificate to any restaurant chain of your choice to compensate you for your time....I will ask you a few simple questions that you would be able to answer if you watched it....just to keep you honest...but I think enough of you to make this offer..

I was introduced to this by a friend that said I would really get something out of it....as soon as I saw that it was 3 and a half hours long? I gave a heavy sigh...but it was given to me by a friend I respected and I made a promise to watch it from beginning to end....but once I started watching it I got so engrossed in it because it is so brilliantly done that I didn't even realize the time. I have watched or listened to it at least 15 times. It's gut wrenching to me and I still get watery eyes when I am taken through the events of that day and what was lost and the coup de'etat that took place that day and the power structure that remains....makes me unbelievably sad for what was lost but it also pisses me off and lights a fire inside me and the only way I will ever stop trying to wake people up is when they haul me away in a body bag...I owe those that did the heavy lifting in order to educate me no less.....I am just paying forward.

you will be waiting YEARS on end of him to watch that video,trust me.:biggrin:

I gotta try, my friend........gotta try. You wouldn't believe how many people have watched it because I passed it onto them and they in turn turned it onto their friends. I have to try....it's all I have to offer.

Seriously?

I see that you put a lot of thought into that response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He put as much thought in as the OP merits. Progressivefaktriot, put down the crack pipe, flush the heroine, spill the bong, and for gods sake stopping dropping the acid. We get it, you want to seem special. Well you have made it, you're now "special". Put on your helmet and go stand on the corner, the short bus will be by soon to take you to color with crayons with your special friends.
Scram you pain in the ass. You might have noticed that there is actually a serious and intelligent discussion going on here with some well informed people. Sorry that you are not smart enough to participate and think that you have to drag it down to your level of stupidity.

Seriously?

He put as much thought in as the OP merits. Progressivefaktriot, put down the crack pipe, flush the heroine, spill the bong, and for gods sake stopping dropping the acid. We get it, you want to seem special. Well you have made it, you're now "special". Put on your helmet and go stand on the corner, the short bus will be by soon to take you to color with crayons with your special friends.
Scram you pain in the ass. You might have noticed that there is actually a serious and intelligent discussion going on here with some well informed people. Sorry that you are not smart enough to participate and think that you have to drag it down to your level of stupidity.

LMAO! Nicely done!....that's gonna leave a mark!

Seriously?

Serious discussion? Ok, and I suppose this is a serious poker game-

IMG_0499.JPG

WHY do you like what this troll posts,he is the same as rightwinger and say it,a government shill.

I like Pred-Fan.....he's never been contrary to me....he simply doesn't "get it" that 9/11 was a false flag event...eventually he will come to the realization one way or the other and it will happen sooner rather than later. I believe some really bad shit is on the horizon and I don't like the looks of things at all. I don't know if Trump is legit or not but if he is? It's going to take the white hats in all the alphabet agencies to take on the shadow government. We are in a very bad situation right now that is so horrifically teetering on complete collapse (all orchestrated) that 95 percent of the people here couldn'

You're dreaming on that one dude the fact he STILL thinks oswald was the lone assassin and believes in magic bullets.:lmao::haha:

that is WHY there is no hope for him and WHY there was always hope for you a few years ago since you at LEAST could accept it the CIA killed JFK.:rolleyes:

You obviously have not discussed the JFK case with him because a few years ago when there was a thread on that made here I posted pesky facts he could not get around that proved beyond a doubt oswald was innocent and there was a conspiracy to kill JFK.

He never came back on that thread to refute them after that. i sent a pm to him telling him I was waiting for his reply for him to address it and I think you are already aware of this,that he replied back to me back and started cursing me out in frustration that I owned him and took him to school and he was angry about me proving him wrong so much that ever since then he has had me on ignore.:up:

see you just have not discussed the JFK assassination with him any or shown evidence to him as i did that oswald was innocent and there were multiple shooters OTHERWISE he would have done the same thing with you years ago and put you on ignore as well in frustration of being proven wrong.:lmao::rofl::haha:

Ok, I get that but I still think that he has the capacity to "get it...so I am going to make PredFan this offer.....

PredFan...watch this documentary and if afterwards you are not moved or swayed? Let me know....I will send you a fifty dollar gift certificate to any restaurant chain of your choice to compensate you for your time....I will ask you a few simple questions that you would be able to answer if you watched it....just to keep you honest...but I think enough of you to make this offer..

I was introduced to this by a friend that said I would really get something out of it....as soon as I saw that it was 3 and a half hours long? I gave a heavy sigh...but it was given to me by a friend I respected and I made a promise to watch it from beginning to end....but once I started watching it I got so engrossed in it because it is so brilliantly done that I didn't even realize the time. I have watched or listened to it at least 15 times. It's gut wrenching to me and I still get watery eyes when I am taken through the events of that day and what was lost and the coup de'etat that took place that day and the power structure that remains....makes me unbelievably sad for what was lost but it also pisses me off and lights a fire inside me and the only way I will ever stop trying to wake people up is when they haul me away in a body bag...I owe those that did the heavy lifting in order to educate me no less.....I am just paying forward.

you will be waiting YEARS on end of him to watch that video,trust me.:biggrin:

I gotta try, my friend........gotta try. You wouldn't believe how many people have watched it because I passed it onto them and they in turn turned it onto their friends. I have to try....it's all I have to offer.

well you might FIRST consider trying to get him to stop being afraid to look at videos that prove oswald innocent and there were multiple shooters before getting any hopes up he will watch that first.lol

Seriously?

that pic in his avatar is OBVIOUSLY a pic of him because you can see that guy is so much a retard and just look at all his retarded posts in rebuttals.:lmao::rofl:

Trolls like him they think that because it SOUNDS so absurd that the government did it,they wont bother to look at your OP or watch those three videos of mine or take my challenge to read that book that has never been debunked either.they do this everytime you ask them to take you up on that challenge-:scared1: these chickenshit cowards cant stand toe to toe in a debate.

Seriously?

LMAO! Nicely done!....that's gonna leave a mark!

Thanks but I don't think that it will feel a thing. Brain dead you know

Any time you want to debate me on 9/11/01? ....
What's to debate? Your conspiracy that the gub'ment did it? I've learned that it's useless to attempt rational discussion with irrational people.

If it makes you feel special to be "in the know", that's fine. If, however, you truly believe the US government supported mass murder of American citizens and your only reaction is to argue with people on a free political forum, then I think you're as big a traitor as those you accuse.

You have the government that you believe represents you and then you have the shadow government i.e "The Deep State", the C.O.G that is not held responsible for their actions nor is there any oversight. When you look at what the think tank group PNAC wanted and the goals of the CFR and how it would take another Pearl Harbor like event just a year and change before 9/11/01? It should be obvious...then you follow the money and see which group stood to gain the most. What I found is that gold stolen from the Philippines during WWII under "Operation Golden Lily" became the Black Eagle Trust that was used in part by the Bush cabal to buy up oil and natural gas futures by piggybacking off of the work of Leo Wanta and his currency swaps that took down the ruble in 1991 that would expire in ten years unless they cashed it in.....the only problem was that in order to validate and verify the veracity of them would require that they pass the sniff test of the SEC....240 billion dollars worth of securities taken from a country that had been raped, pillaged and plundered would raise a lot of questions...like who bought them and where did they get the money to buy them? It would have taken a long time to authenticate them and many global elites were already under investigation for insider trading, rigging the gold and silver markets, etc, etc. Cantor-Fitzgerald was used by the SEC to authenticate bonds and they were also cooperating with the SEC about insider trading. Oddly enough, the floor that Cantor Fitzgerald was on was hit by the first plane. There is a lot to this and much I have already covered here before but always follow the money. Germany was also asking to see the gold that they had stored at The Fed and wished to repatriate it to their own country but that changed on 9/11. There is still 100 billion dollars in gold that disappeared a like a fart in the wind on that day......mystery, no? We know that one truck with at least 100 million dollars worth of gold bullion which was abandoned was found....which was probably just the last in line of the convoy that were taking the gold out of the vaults.

Then we have the PATRIOT ACT that was written in advance along with the apparatus to spy on the on-line activity of each and every American and make us fine with it. The war in Iraq that enriched the military industrial complex.....the war in Afghanistan which got the poppy fields growing again after the taliban burned them as a payback for getting screwed on an oil pipeline that was to run to the Caspian Sea. The very terrorists that was being funded by USA.INC was causing terrorist attacks under the guise of an "insurgency" that would blow up a newly constructed hospital or school and via our tax dollars would just rebuild it at a premium cost while KBR and Haliburton made out like bandits....good work if you can get it.....
It's a Conspiracy!!!!! LOL

Okay, so back to why you "know" all of this but refuse to fight these traitors. Is it because you are yellow? Bound to a wheelchair? If you truly believe our own government did all of these things, why are you not doing anything about it?

Do you believe that Oswald acted alone? If this shadow government could take out a sitting president and cover up it using intimidation and murder of those that could dispute the official story 38 years before 9/11/01....do you really believe the Deep State couldn't pull this off in the ultimate psy-op and theft? If you don't see the big picture now, you will soon.....you can bank on that one..

As far as me being "yellow"? Due to my beinjg outspoken, my threat matrix score assigned to me by the NSA is off the charts and I am definitely on the "red list" of dissidents but it doesn't stop me from trying to wake people up. Knowledge is power...were I to take a gun into a federal building and start randomly shooting people...what would that solve? Most people in government are just doing their job and the Deep state would use the incident (which wouldn't accomplish anything) would use it to clamp down on us even more with more draconian acts, statutes, codes and ordinances to get the people to comply and submit.....nope, I believe in the ripple affect like tossing a pebble into a pond....eventually the ripple reaches both shores regardless of how subtle it might be.

But why not pick something more sensible? Why not say that the shadow government financed, planned, and trained OBL and the hijackers to slam into the buildings?

Are you talking about me? I'm not ignoring you.

Hell no.....I was talking about someone else. I like what you post....but I maintain and will go to my grave knowing that 9/11/01 was an inside job....no two ways about it.

Sorry, can't watch it, I can't spend 3.5 hours watching something like that. Tell me, does it explain how a demolition crew can rig two buildings to drop without anyone ever seeing them do it?

Seriously?

that pic in his avatar is OBVIOUSLY a pic of him because you can see that guy is so much a retard and just look at all his retarded posts in rebuttals.:lmao::rofl:

Trolls like him they think that because it SOUNDS so absurd that the government did it,they wont bother to look at your OP or watch those three videos of mine or take my challenge to read that book that has never been debunked either.they do this everytime you ask them to take you up on that challenge-:scared1: these chickenshit cowards cant stand toe to toe in a debate.

And I see we have another passenger stepping onto the short bus. Strap up your helmet special buddy, the ride might get bumpy.

Note: I am aware of the fact that there are several other open treads on 9-11 However, they have long been dormant since shortly after they was started earlier this year. In addition, none of them feature the film that I recently discovered. This is different. This is compelling and worth a look!

This is an amazing, and eye opening film that may well change everything that you thought you knew or that you believed about what happened on 9.11.01.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/physics-study-911-controlled-demolition/

It is long. Over an hour. But if you just watch the first 10 or 15 minutes, you will certainly get the idea.

Now let me be clear, I was never a conspiracy theorists. I did not consider myself a 9-11 truther and I’m yet 100% convinced that we have been lied to. However, I am leaning in that direction.

The basic premise of the film is that the two planes alone did not bring the three building, WTC 1,2, and 7 down – that the collapses were caused, at least aided, by “controlled demolitions. Indeed, no plane had hit WTC 7! It is alleged that there was deliberate destruction of evidence, explosions not caused by the planes, and a symmetrical collapse of all three buildings consistent with a controlled demolition.

The film is narrated by Richard Gaga of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, an organization of 2,300 professionals who are demanding an independent investigation, and features a long succession of architects, engineers, various other scientists all of whom are quite credible. It also features eye witnesses who saw and heard things that are not explained and can’t be explained by the official version of what happened.

There is no dirt to be found on this organization. They are credible. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Architects_%26_Engineers_for_9/11_Truth

Here is the official site: http://www1.ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41-articles/928-nists-wtc-7-reports-filled-with-fantasy-fiction-and-fraud-pt1.html

It is interesting to note that while it’s alleged that the plot was much wider than the hijackers, the report specifically avoids pointing any fingers or speculating on motive so as not to distract from the forensic evidence.

The film that you are about to see was published in the Free Thought Project http://thefreethoughtproject.com/

You will see that while the stories that they publish are provocative and under-reported in the main stream media, it is not “fake news” or conspiracy theories from the fringes of reality

Now to be fair, I am not without my doubts. We know that planes actually did hit the towers and that they were controlled by terrorists. But were there additional terrorists on the ground who planted explosives in all three building? Would that have even been possible? And, if they were expert enough to plant the bombs so strategically as to bring the buildings down, why did they bother to hijack planes?

Another possibility that some entity other than the terrorists- such as the Bush Administration- planted the bombs. Did they know about the plot ( as some have previously alleged ) and, rather than stopping it, planted to explosives to make certain of the outcome. Farfetched? I don’t know.

That brings me to the authors and publishers of the study and documentary. As I said Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, appear to be highly credible. However, here is a site that says that it is all bunk. You can decide for yourself.

http://www.debunking911.com/index.html

Now not being a scientist, I will not attempt to argue the conflicting scientific theories (although I do find the evidence for a controlled demolition very compelling) . However, they also attack the credibility and credentials of the chief author of the study Professor Steven E. Jones:

To be clear, let me restate the test which makes a real scientific paper. It has to be published in a respected scientific journal. As an example, The Journal of Engineering Mechanics is a well respected scientific journal. The peer review process is tough and precise. The reviewers are well respected in their fields of expertise. The Journal of the American Chemical Society is another which Jones can submit his papers. There are many well respected journals which have an impact in the scientific community. Bentham, where Jones has submitted his latest paper, is the Wiki of Journals. They have been criticized in the past for passing "gibberish".

One editor resigned after learning Jones paper passed their review. It seems the reviewers are told of the paper AFTER they are passed! Amazing!

Though Jones may have found the perfect home for his latest attempt at peer-review, it is far from a respected scientific journal. Will Jones ever publish in a "respected scientific journal"? Do they want legitimacy or a talking points?

So where does that leave us? Deep into more uncertainty. Jones was published in Europhysics News which appears to be highly credible and widely respected:

https://billlawrenceonline.com/europhysics-news-trutherism/

Europhysics News Trutherism — Trutherism, the belief that Al-Qaeda terrorists were not entirely behind the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, received a boost, Aug. 24, in the latest issue of Europhysics News which carries an article claiming that the World Trade Center was brought down by controlled demolition.

The magazine is published by the prestigious European Physical Society.

The authors of the piece are Steven Jones, a former full professor of physics at Brigham Young University; Robert Korol, a professor emeritus of civil engineering at McMaster University in Ontario, Canada; Anthony Szamboti, a mechanical design engineer; and Ted Walter, who holds master of public policy degree from the University of California, Berkeley.

The authors cite, among other things, the lack of heat to melt, or adequately weaken, the girders to cause the collapse.

Melted girders was widely reported as a reason immediately after the attack. This was quickly understood to be impossible, however. In fact, it was even being noted that things didn’t get hot enough to cause enough loss of structural strength.

This paper from the December 2001 issue of JOM, — the member journal of The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society , — is in full agreement with the Jones group on this point.

However, even here there is dissention:

The authors Thomas W. Eagar and Christopher Musso, however, don’t feel the need to deny what was before everyone’s eyes. Their article points out that temperature along the 18-meter long joists was certainly not uniform and that given the thermal expansion of steel, a 300 F temperature difference from one location to another will produce yield-level residual stresses hence causing distortions resulting in buckling failures

Jones et al makes the point that fire never collapsed a skyscraper before 9/11 and has yet to bring one down since.

The rebuttal to this is that jet aircraft have never been flown into skyscrapers before or since. Further, a fire, while not collapsing a skyscraper, did make One Meridan Plaza in Philadelphia unstable enough to cause its demolition.

Again, I’m not going to attempt to evaluate the science. I am just presenting what has been said. I’m not trying to sell anything here. My intention is to stimulate discussion, elicit opinions, and to get a sense of how people, in general are leaning.

Finally, the is https://www.gspellchecker.com/2016/09/debunking-conspiracies-spread-some-truth-on-the-anniversary-of-911/#more-4482

This is apparently an Atheistic leaning site and as such, I, an atheist, give a certain amount of credibility to. They support the “conventional or main stream explanation for 9-11 and reject the conspiracy- controlled demolition theory and provide a link to the aforementioned . http://www.debunking911.com/index.html. I'm just not completely convinced, but as I said, leaning towards a conspiracy.

That’s it folks! Have at it .Don’t troll me bro. I’m just the messenger!

Here you go- a real study done by real people and peer reviewed. Read this and then you can spend your time on something more worthwhile.....like looking for Big Foot.

http://www.jod911.com/drg_nist_review_2_1.pdf

In this paper, we examine the claims of Dr. David Ray Griffin regarding the NIST investigation into the World Trade Center disasters, and find those claims to be unfounded. All 18 major claims are discussed and rigorously dismissed, and a further analysis of the text reveals an overwhelming density of factual and logical errors. This paper refutes Dr. Griffin’s major claims, supporting with evidence that the aircraft impacts were expected to significantly damage the structures, that the resulting fires were of both sufficient temperature and duration to cause structural collapse, that a progressive collapse resulting in total destruction of the Towers was the likely result, and that the “controlled demolition” hypothesis is speculative and unsupported by any evidence. We also discuss the anticipated NIST report on World Trade Center Seven. The author highlights the fundamental sources of errors present in Dr. Griffin’s research and provides a template to evaluate future claims using resources available in open literature.

Do you believe that Oswald acted alone? If this shadow government could take out a sitting president and cover up it using intimidation and murder of those that could dispute the official story 38 years before 9/11/01........
Nice apples to oranges question.

Yes, I have questions about the Kennedy assassination, but I strongly doubt our own government was involved, much less so successfully hid it for 53 years that only nutjobs think they did.

Again, if you truly believed our own government was a traitor to our Constitution, why are you so spineless to no do something about it?

If he does,then he is clearly a paid shill same as rightwinger,sayit and predfan.:biggrin:
Tough talk from the safety of your keyboard. If you truly believe our government was a traitor to "We, the People", why are you such a spineless coward that all you do is whine about it? Why aren't you taking action? Doing something to stop them and restore the Constitution as our Founders intended?

Note: I am aware of the fact that there are several other open treads on 9-11 However, they have long been dormant since shortly after they was started earlier this year. In addition, none of them feature the film that I recently discovered. This is different. This is compelling and worth a look!

This is an amazing, and eye opening film that may well change everything that you thought you knew or that you believed about what happened on 9.11.01.

It is long. Over an hour. But if you just watch the first 10 or 15 minutes, you will certainly get the idea.

Now let me be clear, I was never a conspiracy theorists. I did not consider myself a 9-11 truther and I’m yet 100% convinced that we have been lied to. However, I am leaning in that direction.

The basic premise of the film is that the two planes alone did not bring the three building, WTC 1,2, and 7 down – that the collapses were caused, at least aided, by “controlled demolitions. Indeed, no plane had hit WTC 7! It is alleged that there was deliberate destruction of evidence, explosions not caused by the planes, and a symmetrical collapse of all three buildings consistent with a controlled demolition.

The film is narrated by Richard Gaga of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, an organization of 2,300 professionals who are demanding an independent investigation, and features a long succession of architects, engineers, various other scientists all of whom are quite credible. It also features eye witnesses who saw and heard things that are not explained and can’t be explained by the official version of what happened.

There is no dirt to be found on this organization. They are credible. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Architects_%26_Engineers_for_9/11_Truth

Here is the official site: http://www1.ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41-articles/928-nists-wtc-7-reports-filled-with-fantasy-fiction-and-fraud-pt1.html

It is interesting to note that while it’s alleged that the plot was much wider than the hijackers, the report specifically avoids pointing any fingers or speculating on motive so as not to distract from the forensic evidence.

The film that you are about to see was published in the Free Thought Project http://thefreethoughtproject.com/

You will see that while the stories that they publish are provocative and under-reported in the main stream media, it is not “fake news” or conspiracy theories from the fringes of reality

Now to be fair, I am not without my doubts. We know that planes actually did hit the towers and that they were controlled by terrorists. But were there additional terrorists on the ground who planted explosives in all three building? Would that have even been possible? And, if they were expert enough to plant the bombs so strategically as to bring the buildings down, why did they bother to hijack planes?

Another possibility that some entity other than the terrorists- such as the Bush Administration- planted the bombs. Did they know about the plot ( as some have previously alleged ) and, rather than stopping it, planted to explosives to make certain of the outcome. Farfetched? I don’t know.

That brings me to the authors and publishers of the study and documentary. As I said Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, appear to be highly credible. However, here is a site that says that it is all bunk. You can decide for yourself.

Now not being a scientist, I will not attempt to argue the conflicting scientific theories (although I do find the evidence for a controlled demolition very compelling) . However, they also attack the credibility and credentials of the chief author of the study Professor Steven E. Jones:

To be clear, let me restate the test which makes a real scientific paper. It has to be published in a respected scientific journal. As an example, The Journal of Engineering Mechanics is a well respected scientific journal. The peer review process is tough and precise. The reviewers are well respected in their fields of expertise. The Journal of the American Chemical Society is another which Jones can submit his papers. There are many well respected journals which have an impact in the scientific community. Bentham, where Jones has submitted his latest paper, is the Wiki of Journals. They have been criticized in the past for passing "gibberish".

One editor resigned after learning Jones paper passed their review. It seems the reviewers are told of the paper AFTER they are passed! Amazing!

Though Jones may have found the perfect home for his latest attempt at peer-review, it is far from a respected scientific journal. Will Jones ever publish in a "respected scientific journal"? Do they want legitimacy or a talking points?

So where does that leave us? Deep into more uncertainty. Jones was published in Europhysics News which appears to be highly credible and widely respected:

Europhysics News Trutherism — Trutherism, the belief that Al-Qaeda terrorists were not entirely behind the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, received a boost, Aug. 24, in the latest issue of Europhysics News which carries an article claiming that the World Trade Center was brought down by controlled demolition.

The authors of the piece are Steven Jones, a former full professor of physics at Brigham Young University; Robert Korol, a professor emeritus of civil engineering at McMaster University in Ontario, Canada; Anthony Szamboti, a mechanical design engineer; and Ted Walter, who holds master of public policy degree from the University of California, Berkeley.

The authors cite, among other things, the lack of heat to melt, or adequately weaken, the girders to cause the collapse.

Melted girders was widely reported as a reason immediately after the attack. This was quickly understood to be impossible, however. In fact, it was even being noted that things didn’t get hot enough to cause enough loss of structural strength.

This paper from the December 2001 issue of JOM, — the member journal of The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society , — is in full agreement with the Jones group on this point.

The authors Thomas W. Eagar and Christopher Musso, however, don’t feel the need to deny what was before everyone’s eyes. Their article points out that temperature along the 18-meter long joists was certainly not uniform and that given the thermal expansion of steel, a 300 F temperature difference from one location to another will produce yield-level residual stresses hence causing distortions resulting in buckling failures

Jones et al makes the point that fire never collapsed a skyscraper before 9/11 and has yet to bring one down since.

The rebuttal to this is that jet aircraft have never been flown into skyscrapers before or since. Further, a fire, while not collapsing a skyscraper, did make One Meridan Plaza in Philadelphia unstable enough to cause its demolition.

Again, I’m not going to attempt to evaluate the science. I am just presenting what has been said. I’m not trying to sell anything here. My intention is to stimulate discussion, elicit opinions, and to get a sense of how people, in general are leaning.

Finally, the is https://www.gspellchecker.com/2016/09/debunking-conspiracies-spread-some-truth-on-the-anniversary-of-911/#more-4482

This is apparently an Atheistic leaning site and as such, I, an atheist, give a certain amount of credibility to. They support the “conventional or main stream explanation for 9-11 and reject the conspiracy- controlled demolition theory and provide a link to the aforementioned . http://www.debunking911.com/index.html. I'm just not completely convinced, but as I said, leaning towards a conspiracy.

Here you go- a real study done by real people and peer reviewed. Read this and then you can spend your time on something more worthwhile.....like looking for Big Foot.

In this paper, we examine the claims of Dr. David Ray Griffin regarding the NIST investigation into the World Trade Center disasters, and find those claims to be unfounded. All 18 major claims are discussed and rigorously dismissed, and a further analysis of the text reveals an overwhelming density of factual and logical errors. This paper refutes Dr. Griffin’s major claims, supporting with evidence that the aircraft impacts were expected to significantly damage the structures, that the resulting fires were of both sufficient temperature and duration to cause structural collapse, that a progressive collapse resulting in total destruction of the Towers was the likely result, and that the “controlled demolition” hypothesis is speculative and unsupported by any evidence. We also discuss the anticipated NIST report on World Trade Center Seven. The author highlights the fundamental sources of errors present in Dr. Griffin’s research and provides a template to evaluate future claims using resources available in open literature.

a NASA employee,what credibility
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

someone on our corrupt government institutions payroll. must be true.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

oh and the fact the government paid shill agent sayit liked your post was the final nail in the coffin on it that your link is BS.:up:

If you want people to take you seriously around here,word of advise,not only stop posting debwunker links of proven lies,but you should as well ask the government shill sayit to not like your posts as well. HIM liking a post of yours,just HURTS your cause rather than helps it.:lmao:

that doesnt debunk jack shit,miserable fail as always from you troll.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

go back to your other retarded look alikes as you look in that pic there in your avatar.

Last edited:

all that guy did is debunk HIMSELF and prove what a fucking idiot liar he is same as you.
:clap::haha::lmao:

by posting that old BS propaganda,I wont mind lending you a shovel here so you can start digging.:up:
:dig:
same old tune,tiresome debunked lies that have been debunked time and time again too many times to remember.:boohoo:

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Do you believe that Oswald acted alone? If this shadow government could take out a sitting president and cover up it using intimidation and murder of those that could dispute the official story 38 years before 9/11/01........
Nice apples to oranges question.

Yes, I have questions about the Kennedy assassination, but I strongly doubt our own government was involved, much less so successfully hid it for 53 years that only nutjobs think they did.

Again, if you truly believed our own government was a traitor to our Constitution, why are you so spineless to no do something about it?

"Yes, I have questions about the Kennedy assassination, but I strongly doubt our own government was involved, much less so successfully hid it for 53 years"

They haven't hid it well at all no matter how many witnesses they ended up killing. I know exactly what happened that day. There were 8 shooters with radios to synchronize their shots. We know all the major players. We know that Nixon, Bush Sr, General Edward Lansdale big oil men like Clint Murchinson and some high level mafia crime bosses all met the night before the assassination at Murchinson's home. The kill shot was fired from the storm drain on Elm when the "Umbrella man" signaled Greer to stop the limo because the other snipers missed. Roughly 16 shots were actually fired. One went through his back, one in his throat and one went through the front of the windshield and of course Connally was hit once and then the kill shot "back and to the left" which totally destroys the Warren commission's contention that Oswald got off three shots with the last one hitting him in the back of the head...then we have the shot that hit the pavement that caused concrete to hit a bystander......so that is 6 shots that can definitely be accounted for and it destroys the case. You have questions? Seriously after all this time? You don't have much in the way intellectual curiosity if all you have are "questions".......btw, the Zapruder film was edited to make it appear that the limo only slowed down instead of coming to a complete stop...

"if you truly believed our own government was a traitor to our Constitution, why are you so spineless to no do something about it?"

You mean by pointing out it? Or is that enough? Or do you propose that I arm myself and storm the White House like Don Quixote? Work with me here.......

someone on our corrupt government institutions payroll. must be true.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

oh and the fact the government paid shill agent sayit liked your post was the final nail in the coffin on it that your link is BS.:up:

If you want people to take you seriously around here,word of advise,not only stop posting debwunker links of proven lies,but you should as well ask the government shill sayit to not like your posts as well. HIM liking a post of yours,just HURTS your cause rather than helps it.:lmao:

go back to your other retarded look alikes as you look in that pic there in your avatar.

In other words, it was it too long and complicated for you to read.

IMG_0502.GIF

IMG_0503.GIF

IMG_0504.GIF

....someone on our corrupt government institutions payroll. must be true..........
LOL. Figured you for one of those that hates our men and women serving in uniform.

No doubt you're another of those that hates everyone in government and the government of the USA, yet the only thing you do about it is type one-handed on internet forums.

Forum List

Back