Is this the real reason the CIA is trying to stop Trump from becoming President?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
IMO I think the CIA is claiming Russia hacked the election to try and stop Trump from taking office and working with Russia and finding out Obama and Clinton and company funded,armed and trained those that became ISIS. The CIA had a hand in it as well so did Mossad. Its just something I keep coming back to. Its funny how this was a mute point until AFTER Trump won...They knew in Clinton they had an ally with blood on her hands who had a hand in arming,training and funding ISIS.

But why would the CIA, in particular, have a special aversion to Trump? Marcy Wheeler, whose analytical abilities I respect despite our political disagreements, has this to say:

“First, if Trump comes into office on the current trajectory, the US will let Russia help Bashar al-Assad stay in power, thwarting a 4-year effort on the part of the Saudis to remove him from power. It will also restructure the hierarchy of horrible human rights abusing allies the US has, with the Saudis losing out to other human rights abusers, potentially up to and including that other petrostate, Russia. It will also install a ton of people with ties to the US oil industry in the cabinet, meaning the US will effectively subsidize oil production in this country, which will have the perhaps inadvertent result of ensuring the US remains oil-independent even though the market can’t justify fracking right now.

“The CIA is institutionally quite close with the Saudis right now, and has been in charge of their covert war against Assad.”

Forum List

Back