9-11….. Startling New Evidence of a Conspiracy

And there is a very good reason why they totally strip down buildings before they implode them. Non-load bearing walls, furniture, equipment, etc would disrupt the explosions and risk the building toppling instead of collapsing.

I also have to laugh at the memes people post saying that jet fuel can't melt steel beams. They are right but the extreme prolonged heat weakens them and they carry a whole lot of weight. Those two factors equal collapse. It's not rocket science.

Do you see the jet fuel still burning?. Oh check it out its cold enough for a woman to walk around

2e10b74bb55e2df3a24ec02b9a0a6216.jpg

And what do you think that proves?

It proves your no welder....as you claim.. How the fuck could she walk in there if it was so hot it was bending steel?

The fuel cascaded to a lower level and that is where the heat built up to weaken the steel beams. There were localized fires on the floors that were hit, but the hundreds of thousands of pounds of fuel didn't stay on those floors. It pooled at a lower level and burned. The heat got high enough to turn the steel beams orange hot, not enough to melt them, but just getting them that hot dropped their strength by at least 25%, and that was all that was needed based on the design of the building.

WTC2

Molten metal.. It's also in that video above from the firemen

hqdefault.jpg

Yes, that's one of the localized fires I mentioned. The jet fuel fire was a inferno far more powerful than that.

Like I have said sick in bed and bored... But when you look at all four plane crashes , 15 years later... Something is fishy even the NIST don't believe it's theory anymore on the collapse of one and two.

So if something was up, just why did they want the U. S. A. to go to the middle east and fuck it up (Bill Clinton would of had to be in on it) who did they have to kill so bad in Iraq?

I keep thinking about Nostradamus and the man in blue ...would of came from Iraq.

Seriously they believed in that so much to attack their own country?

Like I have said sick in bed and bored... But when you look at all four plane crashes , 15 years later... Something is fishy even the NIST don't believe it's theory anymore on the collapse of one and two.

So if something was up, just why did they want the U. S. A. to go to the middle east and fuck it up (Bill Clinton would of had to be in on it) who did they have to kill so bad in Iraq?

I keep thinking about Nostradamus and the man in blue ...would of came from Iraq.

I think it is rather simple. The reason our government allowed 9/11 to happen is the Cold War was over and the US government needed an enemy to keep it going.

Nothing grows and concentrates government more than war. War justifies a huge military industrial complex and gives amazing power to criminal politicians. It also results in tyranny at home, as average citizens lose their liberty and freedom.

Not only no detectable explosions, but the building was rigged to go with an untold number of charges, all without anyone seeing it (not even building security) or punching holes in dry wall, or moving furniture or equipment, or anyone seeing miles of electrical wires strung about.
Given that they would have no idea where an airplane would strike or even if one EVER would strike, they would have had to wire every floor

And there is a very good reason why they totally strip down buildings before they implode them. Non-load bearing walls, furniture, equipment, etc would disrupt the explosions and risk the building toppling instead of collapsing.

I also have to laugh at the memes people post saying that jet fuel can't melt steel beams. They are right but the extreme prolonged heat weakens them and they carry a whole lot of weight. Those two factors equal collapse. It's not rocket science.

Do you see the jet fuel still burning?. Oh check it out its cold enough for a woman to walk around

It proves your no welder....as you claim.. How the fuck could she walk in there if it was so hot it was bending steel?

First of all, it doesn't prove I'm not a welder, that's just stupid. Secondly it was plenty hot there that's likely why she was on the edge of the building. That photo proves nothing at all. If the buildings did not go down the way the NIST said, how did they come down then?

I think it is rather simple. The reason our government allowed 9/11 to happen is the Cold War was over and the US government needed an enemy to keep it going.

Nothing grows and concentrates government more than war. War justifies a huge military industrial complex and gives amazing power to criminal politicians. It also results in tyranny at home, as average citizens lose their liberty and freedom.
you nailed it.:thup: when you have some of NISTS's OWN members not believing it,then you know it doesnt hold any water.lol

Reminds me of the same thing with the warren commission where many of ITS members did not believe the magic bullet theory either that arlen spector concocted that oswald was the lone assassin only signing their names to the document because they were forced to if they wanted to keep their jobs.

Given that they would have no idea where an airplane would strike or even if one EVER would strike, they would have had to wire every floor

First of all, it doesn't prove I'm not a welder, that's just stupid. Secondly it was plenty hot there that's likely why she was on the edge of the building. That photo proves nothing at all. If the buildings did not go down the way the NIST said, how did they come down then?
https://app.box.com/shared/9duecajohk
https://app.box.com/shared/h81kjfkvg9
https://app.box.com/shared/td6593g25y

Google "Operation Gladio" and Operation Gladio B"....Operation Northwoods. False flags have been used all through out history. The first WTC bombing in 1993 was a false flag and the OKC bombing in 1995 was a false flag that enabled a scaled down version of the PATRIOT Act.........gotta keep the sheeple afraid and traumatized in order to keep them under their thumb. The majority of "mass shootings" have been staged and faked events with the Aurora movie theater shooting, Sandy Hook, the Charleston church shooting, the Virginia TV reporter shooting, Orlando....100 percent staged. You could drive a friggin brigade of tanks through the holes in what we were told. I am astounded and even insulted at how sloppy these events have been presented to us...they have no respect for us at all.

I'm thinking Yemen and Iran are next. After being advised to look into something called Crosscheck voting and spoiled ballots, I think it is safe to say, lots more war is on the horizon. The corporate press and the Democratic establishment know the truth, they just don't care, as long as the Deep State profits.

warMakingUSpresidents.jpg

This is the only shred of hope I have left that Trump could at any moment change course.

We all know Trump knows the truth about 9/11, JFK, those training camps the CIA is using, etc. We know he is aware of everything, he has indicated as much.

He's learned from history, so this gives him some sort of independence from the Deep State, should he decide to actually make a move for the people. So far, no indications that he wants to though.

Trump Maintaining His Own Private Security Force, Even With Secret Service Protection

I'm thinking Yemen and Iran are next. After being advised to look into something called Crosscheck voting and spoiled ballots, I think it is safe to say, lots more war is on the horizon. The corporate press and the Democratic establishment know the truth, they just don't care, as long as the Deep State profits.

warMakingUSpresidents.jpg

This is the only shred of hope I have left that Trump could at any moment change course.

We all know Trump knows the truth about 9/11, JFK, those training camps the CIA is using, etc. We know he is aware of everything, he has indicated as much.

He's learned from history, so this gives him some sort of independence from the Deep State, should he decide to actually make a move for the people. So far, no indications that he wants to though.

Trump Maintaining His Own Private Security Force, Even With Secret Service Protection

Gotta get those Rothschilds banks into every country.........

Where's the energy? Really? It's called gravity.

Engineering schools won't waste time building models that cannot possibly recreate the event because they are smart enough to know what is true and what isn't.

Gravity is not Energy. It is only force. The force has to be applied over a distance to be Work, or Energy.

But where has anyone specified the amount of Energy to crush a Level of the WTC?

Our Scientists and Engineers have sent their Curiosity to Mars. Curious that!

psik

It's not? Step off of a tall building and let us know how that non energy affects you.

So you don't know about Force, Potential Energy, Work and Kinetic Energy. Tough!

psik

Where's the energy? Really? It's called gravity.

Engineering schools won't waste time building models that cannot possibly recreate the event because they are smart enough to know what is true and what isn't.

Gravity is not Energy. It is only force. The force has to be applied over a distance to be Work, or Energy.

But where has anyone specified the amount of Energy to crush a Level of the WTC?

Our Scientists and Engineers have sent their Curiosity to Mars. Curious that!

psik

It's not? Step off of a tall building and let us know how that non energy affects you.

So you don't know about Force, Potential Energy, Work and Kinetic Energy. Tough!

psik

Oh yes. I know all about them. Gravity is indeed a Force. However, it is a Force that must be fought against CONSTANTLY. What do you suppose is used to fight against a Force?

Oh yes. I know all about them. Gravity is indeed a Force. However, it is a Force that must be fought against CONSTANTLY. What do you suppose is used to fight against a Force?

Another Force.

Therefore every level of one of the Twin Towers had to be capable of withstanding more Force all of the way down the building.

Therefore engineers not demanding and telling us the tons of steel and tons of concrete on every level is nonsense.

The NIST report does not even specify the total amount of concrete in the towers. Search in yourself.

The distribution of mass changes the Potential Energy:

International Skeptics Forum - View Single Post - Offer to the Truth Movement: Let's Settle It

8 years and 9 months ago.

psik

Another Force.

Therefore every level of one of the Twin Towers had to be capable of withstanding more Force all of the way down the building.

Therefore engineers not demanding and telling us the tons of steel and tons of concrete on every level is nonsense.

The NIST report does not even specify the total amount of concrete in the towers. Search in yourself.

The distribution of mass changes the Potential Energy:

International Skeptics Forum - View Single Post - Offer to the Truth Movement: Let's Settle It

8 years and 9 months ago.

psik

Yes. Another Force. And what happens when that Force loses even the slightest bit of it's strength? A skyscraper is a balance of forces all fighting against gravity. Reduce the effectiveness of one of them and the building collapses. That's called physics. I posted the link to the Iranian building collapsing. It has the exact same lower floor expulsions as you point to as evidence for a explosive. It's not, it's the internal structure collapsing and those are the results of that collapse.

Yes. Another Force. And what happens when that Force loses even the slightest bit of it's strength? A skyscraper is a balance of forces all fighting against gravity. Reduce the effectiveness of one of them and the building collapses. That's called physics. I posted the link to the Iranian building collapsing. It has the exact same lower floor expulsions as you point to as evidence for a explosive. It's not, it's the internal structure collapsing and those are the results of that collapse.

So where is your data on the distribution of mass of the Iranian building?

One Twin Tower was wider than that building was tall. I can show you bigger fires in bigger buildings that did not collapse and you will say they prove nothing.

Get accurate data on the building we are actually concerned about and stop bothering with this analogy crap.

psik

Last edited:

So where is your data on the distribution of mass of the Iranian building?

One Twin Tower was wider than that building was tall. I can show you bigger fires in bigger buildings that did not collapse and you will say they prove nothing.

Get accurate data on the building we are actually concerned about and stop bothering with this analogy crap.

psik

I don't need any. You claim that the only way you can have those expulsions is from explosives. The Tehran building collapsed because of well known decay that was ignored. It exhibited the SAME type of expulsions. Thus your claim is rendered false. That's how science works.

Let's do an experiment

Take a hundred story skyscraper and fly a jet airline into it and see if it causes the building to collapse

Then, take an identical hundred story skyscraper and fly a jet airline into it to see if the results are repeatable.

Wait a minute....we did that

Who is 'we'? ...chuckle

Forum List

Back