9-11….. Startling New Evidence of a Conspiracy

Ironic that you call me intellectually deprived because I believe what happened, but you believe nonsense to the point where you are completely unable to think.

It isn't curious at all, there could be many reasons that they didn't know, and all of them innocent. You prefer to make something out of nothing because you want to believe an unfounded and impossible conspiracy theory.

Conspiracies are irrelevant! It is just physics. So what is the problem with experiments? If what so many people believe is true then the experiments should simply prove the collapses were possible.

A model of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge only took 4 months. But no engineering school has even said they would try in FIFTEEN YEARS. Very Scientific!

psik

How the fuck are they supposed to recreate two planes smashing into two buildings? That's pretty ridiculous. We saw the planes hit and we saw the buildings drop. Making something that's not only more complicated but virtually impossible out of something simple is just stupid.

So, here is my question to you......the higher a building/skyscraper is built, the less weight they put on the foundation by lessening the weight of the higher floors. The inner core of both towers were intertwined with rebar encased in concrete. Think of a skyscraper like a needle....the very point is light weight....the base is the strength. There is NO fucking way that both towers and WTC7 should have collapsed in free fall fashion....none, zero......nada unless there were explosives planted there....and many people have testified to that fact. People have been executed on less credibhle eye-witnes accounts of a crime than what happened that day......it's a fact.

Be careful.Logic and common sense never registers with that troll.he will get angry and have temper tantrems since he knows he is backed up against the wall and then put you on ignore after this.he hates being taken to school.:D

How the fuck are they supposed to recreate two planes smashing into two buildings? That's pretty ridiculous. We saw the planes hit and we saw the buildings drop. Making something that's not only more complicated but virtually impossible out of something simple is just stupid.

That is the biggest joke of 9/11!

The Twin Towers were probably the first buildings designed via computers. An IBM 1620 computer was used to design the columns. The 1620 was 1959 technology.

Now we are supposed to take climate simulations 100 years into the future seriously but we are supposed to believe that 30 second collapses of skyscrapers can be done in 15 years. Forget the planes! Remove 5 stories, 91 through 95. Drop the top 15 stories through the empty 60 foot gap and analyze the result on the lower 90 stories. Removing 5 stories is more damage than aircraft impact and fire could possibly have done.

Now if the simulation comes nowhere near complete collapse then....

But then we are supposed to believe that scientists and engineers can't think of a simulation that simple in FIFTEEN YEARS.

But then the NIST cannot even specify the total amount of concrete in the towers in 10,000 pages. However an accurate simulation cannot be made without accurate steel and concrete distribution data.

psik

90% of your post is irrelevant nonsense. The other 10% is the incredibly stupid idea that we can in fact simulate the falling of those two towers.

You choose to believe in impossible scenarios then go ahead. I chose to believe what i saw and what common sense and an education tell me.

Ironic that you call me intellectually deprived because I believe what happened, but you believe nonsense to the point where you are completely unable to think.

It isn't curious at all, there could be many reasons that they didn't know, and all of them innocent. You prefer to make something out of nothing because you want to believe an unfounded and impossible conspiracy theory.

Conspiracies are irrelevant! It is just physics. So what is the problem with experiments? If what so many people believe is true then the experiments should simply prove the collapses were possible.

A model of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge only took 4 months. But no engineering school has even said they would try in FIFTEEN YEARS. Very Scientific!

psik

So, here is my question to you......the higher a building/skyscraper is built, the less weight they put on the foundation by lessening the weight of the higher floors. The inner core of both towers were intertwined with rebar encased in concrete. Think of a skyscraper like a needle....the very point is light weight....the base is the strength. There is NO fucking way that both towers and WTC7 should have collapsed in free fall fashion....none, zero......nada unless there were explosives planted there....and many people have testified to that fact. People have been executed on less credibhle eye-witnes accounts of a crime than what happened that day......it's a fact.

And here's my answer to you. As layers collapse the weight of materials of each floor add up. If you will recall, the planes didn't hit the top floors. The first collapse was a combination of many floors. Plenty of weight to collapse the remaining floors in succession as the weight quickly climbs with each pancaked layer.

Not only is it absolutely logical and probable that they collapsed but we actually saw the proof.

The only thing that is certainly IMPOSSIBLE, is that a demolition team was able to plant hundreds perhaps thousands of pounds of explosives, and miles of wire and cable, it order to bring down the towers without ANYONE, in the building seeing any of it happen. Not the people that work there, not the maintenance crews, or the cleaning people or building security. The whole idea is ludicrous.

psik

And here's my answer to you. As layers collapse the weight of materials of each floor add up. If you will recall, the planes didn't hit the top floors. The first collapse was a combination of many floors. Plenty of weight to collapse the remaining floors in succession as the weight quickly climbs with each pancaked layer.

Not only is it absolutely logical and probable that they collapsed but we actually saw the proof.

The only thing that is certainly IMPOSSIBLE, is that a demolition team was able to plant hundreds perhaps thousands of pounds of explosives, and miles of wire and cable, it order to bring down the towers without ANYONE, in the building seeing any of it happen. Not the people that work there, not the maintenance crews, or the cleaning people or building security. The whole idea is ludicrous.

It doesn't take thousands of pounds of explosives when it come to thermite. Strategically placed pieces on floors could easily bring the building down...and you know why I know this???? Because it fucking happened right in front of my eyes that day. Please spare me about how jet fuel causes steel beams to break in the vicinity of the crash while causing the stories underneath the crash to fall with no resistance....none, nada, zero....wake the fuck up......

psik

It doesn't take thousands of pounds of explosives when it come to thermite. Strategically placed pieces on floors could easily bring the building down...and you know why I know this???? Because it fucking happened right in front of my eyes that day. Please spare me about how jet fuel causes steel beams to break in the vicinity of the crash while causing the stories underneath the crash to fall with no resistance....none, nada, zero....wake the fuck up......

the only thing that could have been better in the post after you said wake the fuck up was you should have said-wake the fuck up and stop get out of your fantasyworld that magic bullets exist,that is your first step you need to take is stop being afraid of the truth and accept it that the CIA killed JFK and you have no facts to prove oswald did it but there are plenty to prove there were multipls shooters.

i wish you would add that on to your post as well editing it to say that,he has me on ignore cause he got frustrated years ago when i took him to school on this and proved him wrong so he has had me on ignore ever since the last several years.:D

psik

the only thing that could have been better in the post after you said wake the fuck up was you should have said-wake the fuck up and stop get out of your fantasyworld that magic bullets exist,that is your first step you need to take is stop being afraid of the truth and accept it that the CIA killed JFK and you have no facts to prove oswald did it but there are plenty to prove there were multipls shooters.

i wish you would add that on to your post as well editing it to say that,he has me on ignore cause he got frustrated years ago when i took him to school on this and proved him wrong so he has had me on ignore ever since the last several years.:D

Dude, he will soon ignore me.........no great loss. I have tired of trying to educating the shills. His beloved "gubermint" that killed JFK took down the twin towers....it's a fucking fact.

psik

see this is the kind of troll i was talking to you about earlier that you should not even take the time to bother with,think about it for a minute,if this stupid fuck STILL after all these years incredibly STILL thinks oswald shot JFK,he obviously is in denial that the CIA killed him cause he was going to pull out of vietnam so WHY would you even bother wasting your time on this stupid ass troll when he wont even accept it he has been brainwashed all these years on JFK as well?:rolleyes-41::cuckoo::rofl:

see that is WHY I wish YOU were here five years ago,people like you who once could accept it that the CIA killed JFK cause he was going to pull us out of vietnam,I would have had a field day with YOU years ago cause as i got done saying ealier i would have asked you back then-wait a minute dale,you are telling me you can accept it that the CIA killed JFK cause he was going to pull us out of voetnam,that you do accept there was a conspiracy for that yet you are telling me the government did not do 9/11,that they are telling the truth to us about that even though they still lie to us about JFK and you cant fathom 9/11 was done for the same reason they killed JFK is to get us into aanother fake war so all these corporations can proftit from it.do you even hear what you are saying dale?

see i would have said somethign like that to you back then because people like who do accept it that the CIA killed kennedy but were not behind 9/11,they always leave and dont come back knowing they are stumped.:lmao: but THIS troll same as rightwinger,is obviously on the goverments payroll the fact he defends the warren commission as well:rolleyes-41:

see this is the kind of troll i was talking to you about earlier that you should not even take the time to bother with,think about it for a minute,if this stupid fuck STILL after all these years incredibly STILL thinks oswald shot JFK,he obviously is in denial that the CIA killed him cause he was going to pull out of vietnam so WHY would you even bother wasting your time on this stupid ass troll when he wont even accept it he has been brainwashed all these years on JFK as well?:rolleyes-41::cuckoo::rofl:

see that is WHY I wish YOU were here five years ago,people like you who once could accept it that the CIA killed JFK cause he was going to pull us out of vietnam,I would have had a field day with YOU years ago cause as i got done saying ealier i would have asked you back then-wait a minute dale,you are telling me you can accept it that the CIA killed JFK cause he was going to pull us out of voetnam,that you do accept there was a conspiracy for that yet you are telling me the government did not do 9/11,that they are telling the truth to us about that even though they still lie to us about JFK and you cant fathom 9/11 was done for the same reason they killed JFK is to get us into aanother fake war so all these corporations can proftit from it.do you even hear what you are saying dale?

see i would have said somethign like that to you back then because people like who do accept it that the CIA killed kennedy but were not behind 9/11,they always leave and dont come back knowing they are stumped.:lmao: but THIS troll same as rightwinger,is obviously on the goverments payroll the fact he defends the warren commission as well:rolleyes-41:

Yeah, you will have to excuse me....venting on trolls and dumb fucks is therapeutic to me..... a source of venting.....a sense of self satisfaction...it's a guilty pleasure of mine.

Dude, he will soon ignore me.........no great loss. I have tired of trying to educating the shills. His beloved "gubermint" that killed JFK took down the twin towers....it's a fucking fact.

well thats why i was saying,dont bother with him or rightwinger,they are both obviously paid shills on the governments payroll sent here to try derail any kind of truth discussion about those two events.

thats what i was saying,just bother with the people like the way you YOU were five years ago,someone who could accept facts the CIA was behind JFK's death cause he wanted to pull us out of vietnam but are in deninal about 9/11 cause THOSE kind of people,as it has been proven with You,there IS hope for cause they get stumped when you tell them-wait a minute,you are telling me you can accept the fact the CIA killed JFK cause he was going to pull us out vietnam cause war means money for these corporations and bankers yet you are telling me you cannot accpet they did 9/11 as well for the same reason?

see those people are always like you were,they get stumped and they run off cause they know they cant get around that logic and common sense so with people like THEM as you have proven once being in their shoes,:biggrin:there IS hope for.:up:

well thats why i was saying,dont bother with him or rightwinger,they are both obviously paid shills on the governments payroll sent here to try derail any kind of truth discussion about those two events.

thats what i was saying,just bother with the people like the way you YOU were five years ago,someone who could accept facts the CIA was behind JFK's death cause he wanted to pull us out of vietnam but are in deninal about 9/11 cause THOSE kind of people,as it has been proven with You,there IS hope for cause they get stumped when you tell them-wait a minute,you are telling me you can accept the fact the CIA killed JFK cause he was going to pull us out vietnam cause war means money for these corporations and bankers yet you are telling me you cannot accpet they did 9/11 as well for the same reason?

see those people are always like you were,they get stumped and they run off cause they know they cant get around that logic and common sense so with people like THEM as you have proven once being in their shoes,:biggrin:there IS hope for.:up:

matter of fact i came across one of those posters a couple months ago when he came on a 9/11 thread.he had mentioned earlier in a thread of government corruption,that JFK was killed by the CIA i then replied to him saying-you are obviously one of those people who can accept it the CIA killed JFK yet you cant deal with it they were behind 9/11 as well for the same reason,to get us into another fake and phony war. well like clockwork,he ran off with his tail between his legs and did not come back,they never do as I am sure you are aware?:up: so I am going to try and hunt him down and hopefully he is still posting and i can get him to come on this thread so we can take him to school on 9/11 as well and wake him up that he has been lied to on that event same as he was on JFK.:D he probably wont take up my invitation though if i DO find him for obvious reasons.:D.

matter of fact i came across one of those posters a couple months ago when he came on a 9/11 thread.he had mentioned earlier in a thread of government corruption,that JFK was killed by the CIA i then replied to him saying-you are obviously one of those people who can accept it the CIA killed JFK yet you cant deal with it they were behind 9/11 as well for the same reason,to get us into another fake and phony war. well like clockwork,he ran off with his tail between his legs and did not come back,they never do as I am sure you are aware?:up: so I am going to try and hunt him down and hopefully he is still posting and i can get him to come on this thread so we can take him to school on 9/11 as well and wake him up that he has been lied to on that event same as he was on JFK.:D he probably wont take up my invitation though if i DO find him for obvious reasons.:D.

Dude, seriously, there isn't anyone in this forum that could take us on when it comes to 9/11....no way, no how........tails tucked between their legs while pretending that they never participated in the thread........

Dude, seriously, there isn't anyone in this forum that could take us on when it comes to 9/11....no way, no how........tails tucked between their legs while pretending that they never participated in the thread........

well thats pretty obvious.just look at all the Bush dupes here that have all given up that are not on the governments payroll.lol Its only that one shill on the governments payroll still bothering and the only reason he is of course is cause he is well paid.lol

psik

Ok, so tell me how much thermite does it take? Hundreds of pounds? Or is it so powerful that it takes a mere ounce to shatter concrete and steel? Can a person take one ounce and bring down an entire building with it?

Think man, think.

Are you talking about me? I'm not ignoring you.

Dude, seriously, there isn't anyone in this forum that could take us on when it comes to 9/11....no way, no how....tails tucked between their legs....
well thats pretty obvious.just look at all the Bush dupes here that have all given up that are not on the governments payroll.lol Its only that one shill on the governments payroll still bothering and the only reason he is of course is cause he is well paid.lol

To ProgPat: As advertised, if you slither down that 9/11 rabbit hole you too will end up a babbling idiot, just like RamFan & Smith.

As for you two, playtime is over. Pull up your zippers, wipe your chins, and get back on the bus:

271c90161b598451f90b902c1297c88276ed41df980a422fbc00f3ad8bd85a6c.jpg

Yeah, you will have to excuse me....venting on trolls and dumb fucks is therapeutic to me..... a source of venting.....a sense of self satisfaction...it's a guilty pleasure of mine.

Vent all you want to. The intensity of your reply doesn't add anything truthful to it. Just so you know.

Dude, seriously, there isn't anyone in this forum that could take us on when it comes to 9/11....no way, no how....tails tucked between their legs....

To ProgPat: As advertised, if you slither down that 9/11 rabbit hole you too will end up a babbling idiot, just like RamFan & Smith.

As for you two, playtime is over. Pull up your zippers, wipe your chins, and get back on the bus:

271c90161b598451f90b902c1297c88276ed41df980a422fbc00f3ad8bd85a6c.jpg

When you have run out of truth and have been beaten at every turn, you turn to insults as a last resort. Hey, it's easier than supporting a baseless idiotic conspiracy theory right?

...Now let me be clear, I was never a conspiracy theorists....
Congrats! Now you are a conspiracy theorist.

Conspiracy theorists won't accept it, but sane, logical people will understand this report: World Trade Center 7 Report Puts 9/11 Conspiracy Theory to Rest
Conspiracy theorists have long claimed that explosives downed World Trade Center 7, north of the Twin Towers. The long-awaited report from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) conclusively rebuts those claims. Fire alone brought down the building, the report concludes, pointing to thermal expansion of key structural members as the culprit. The report also raises concerns that other large buildings might be more vulnerable to fire-induced structural failure than previously thought.

Seriously?

I see that you put a lot of thought into that response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This theory has been throughly debunked on the history challenge! They showed exactly how the force of the planes hitting the towers loosened the infrastructure causing the towers to collapse.

Go back and put on your tinfoil hat troofer!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back