9/11 Proof: Basic Physics. Can you handle it?

Will the Troll man up and answer the facts like promised?

• No

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I thought you freaks believed those puffs of smoke were bombs inside the building. LOL!

Why do you even speak when you have no clue ?...I have no doubt you are another one of these that does not even know the basics of the offical investigations you blindly support

Believe me, I have a clue. LOL. Here's my clue.

FancyMixedNuts.jpg

I'm sure that accurately represents what you are capable of bringing to most any intelligent discussion

Why do you even speak when you have no clue ?...I have no doubt you are another one of these that does not even know the basics of the offical investigations you blindly support

Believe me, I have a clue. LOL. Here's my clue.

FancyMixedNuts.jpg

I'm sure that accurately represents what you are capable of bringing to most any intelligent discussion
:lol::lol: Your hat fucking sucks rats ass.:lol::lol:

Both WTC's collapsed, yes COLLAPSED, due to their unique design. Show me another building in the world that was built where the outside walls are held in place by TRUSSES!!!

Trusses are irrelevant to the conservation of momentum.

The building accelerated down TOO FAST. More than 50% of gravitational acceleration.

Here is a gravitational collapse of a self supporting structure.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT4BXIpdIdo[/ame]

But after NINE YEARS our engineering schools are not demanding to know the TONS of STEEL and TONS of CONCRETE that were on every level. How could a computer simulation be done without that information? How could they be constructed if that wasn't figured out before they dug the hole for the foundation?

The nation that put men on the Moon can't solve a grade school physics problem. PATHETIC!

psik

Last edited:
F**king Disturbing.

Knowing the basic physics shown and proven in this video, how did the video analysis prove Controlled Demolition? Care to address the facts and take off the blinders?
Both WTC's collapsed, yes COLLAPSED, due to their unique design. Show me another building in the world that was built where the outside walls are held in place by TRUSSES!!!

The building accelerated down TOO FAST. More than 50% of gravitational acceleration.

But after NINE YEARS our engineering schools are not demanding to know the TONS of STEEL and TONS of CONCRETE that were on every level. How could a computer simulation be done without that information? How could they be constructed if that wasn't figured out before they dug the hole for the foundation?

The nation that put men on the Moon can't solve a grade school physics problem. PATHETIC!

psik[/QUOTE]Learn how to do an accurate quote.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

psik

:clap2: I'm glad you accept reality, and not the Governments fallacies.

Basic physics prove Controlled Demolition. The Video analysis of Freefall in WTC7, and the tilt of the one tower and gravitational acceleration through the path of greatest resistance in the towers collapse.

psik

:clap2: I'm glad you accept reality, and not the Governments fallacies.

Basic physics prove Controlled Demolition. The Video analysis of Freefall in WTC7, and the tilt of the one tower and gravitational acceleration through the path of greatest resistance in the towers collapse.
he doesnt accept reality, and neither do you
both of you believe your paranoid delusions

The 9-11 commission was designed the same way as every other federal government commission including the Warren Commission to investigate the JFK assassination. The principal motivation of a federal inbvestigation commission is to deflect criticism of the federal government. It's not a search for the truth. Look at the members of the 9-11 commission. Clinton's assistant attorney general, Jamie Garelic should have been called to testify about her memo instructing the FBI not to cooperate with the CIA. Instead she was a member of the commission appointed to inform Clinton of proceedings and deflect criticism of the Clinton administration. We know the Towers were hit by planes. We saw the videos. In order for some sort of government conspiracy there had to be cooperation between the Clinton Administration and the Bush Administration or else the Clinton Administration acted alone in planning and enacting an elaborate plan which included a bunch of demented Jihad terrorists who went to flight school during the Clinton administration. That scenario don't work on any level. The dirty little secret is that Clinton ignored the Jihad terror for both of his terms while he was diddling pretty camp followers. His his administration was criminally neglegent in protecting the US.

kerosene fuel does not burn at high temperature it just sounds dramatic to say "jet fuel" and no jet hit wtc 7
So that's "none".

The point is, to you and your paranoid friends, that there is no precedent for this kind of event and no feasible way to reenact it to make the unequivocal determination that it is impossible.
On the contrary. This exhaustive experiment proved that fire cannot weaken a steel structure sufficiently to allow it to collapse.
The Windsor Tower collapsed from fire.

I recognize the voice in that first video. How many different theories is this guy going to make videos about before he decides which one he actually believes?

So that's "none".

The point is, to you and your paranoid friends, that there is no precedent for this kind of event and no feasible way to reenact it to make the unequivocal determination that it is impossible.
On the contrary. This exhaustive experiment proved that fire cannot weaken a steel structure sufficiently to allow it to collapse.
I know. I'm mocking the Troofers, because, hey, they're begging for mockery. :lol:

So that's "none".

the Windsor tower never collapsed wtf are talking about

Last edited:
Both of the only two buildings in the world to ever be built like the twin towers fell in a very similar way under the conditions (plane strikes, uncontrolled raging fires, weakened trusses, floors hung on those trusses supporting the outer walls, etc., etc., etc.) and there is no other basis for valid comparison.

Much of the claimed circumstances for the collapse of both buildings made by troofers are simply untrue.

For example, the lying troofers claim that the buildings fell at free fall speeds. They did not.

Discussing logic, facts, physics or anything else related to the 9/11/2001 terrorist attacks on the Twin Towers with these dishonest Troofers has always been quite pointless.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back