9/11 Proof: Basic Physics. Can you handle it?

Will the Troll man up and answer the facts like promised?

• No

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
you forgot the German minister of defense who could arguably be more powerful in reality and also the leader of the Japanese opposition part...and when it come to intellectual power and experience then citing top level NASA engineers like Deets or Robert Bowman would be much more powerful ..don't you think ?

I suppose one could argue that. However; I feel that adjernutjob is more powerful because he is able to threaten the west and Israel and be taken seriously.

I would grant you that his "intellectual power" is pretty tiny. But then that seems to be the norm for twoofers. before you post another dumbass youtube quoting 45 engineers and architects claiming bush did 911, I would offer that i spent over 25 years working in the engineering field. I can honestly say that architects are usually the most dense, egotistical dumbasses to draw a paycheck. Engineers can be just as dumb, especially if they never leave their office and get out to look at the real world.

The term "educated fool" is not just a meaningless pair of words.

Can I get a link showing Stepnoski is an NFL great ?
He is not in the HOF

Also he was an offensive lineman. Not a quarterback.

Linemen aren't known for being intellectual giants.

Or football players in general. There has been nothing like Moe Berg in professional football.

Or football players in general. There has been nothing like Moe Berg in professional football.

Moe Berg the spy?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiHeCjZlkr8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

After watching the video and listening to the facts presented through basic physics and video analysis, what is your take?

Can you handle it?

they cant.Havent you learned YET that they wont watch a video that proves the official version wrong?:lol: you are trying to reason with Bush dupes who slept through science classes obviously.they dont have a clue about the laws of physics.:lol:

Last edited:
they cant.Havent you learned YET that they wont watch a video that proves the official version wrong?:lol: you are trying to reason with Bush dupes who slept through science classes obviously.they dont have a clue about the laws of physics.:lol:
You were never in science class, you fucking moron.:lol::lol:

Obamerican, care to address the topic at hand, or are you just going to deflect from it and avoid the video? The truth hurts I know, but you shouldn't be fearful of it...

Respond to the video analysis. What do you think now that these basic physics were shown to you?

Obamerican, care to address the topic at hand, or are you just going to deflect from it and avoid the video? The truth hurts I know, but you shouldn't be fearful of it...

Respond to the video analysis. What do you think now that these basic physics were shown to you?
I watched the Kingdome brought down in person and have seen countless videos of controlled demolitions. The two WTC towers do not fit the criteria for a CD.

I watched the Kingdome brought down in person and have seen countless videos of controlled demolitions. The two WTC towers do not fit the criteria for a CD.

F**king Disturbing.

Knowing the basic physics shown and proven in this video, how did the video analysis prove Controlled Demolition? Care to address the facts and take off the blinders?

Stepnoski, Ventura, Rosie O'Donnell, Charlie Sheen..........:cuckoo:

F**king Disturbing.

Knowing the basic physics shown and proven in this video, how did the video analysis prove Controlled Demolition? Care to address the facts and take off the blinders?
Both WTC's collapsed, yes COLLAPSED, due to their unique design. Show me another building in the world that was built where the outside walls are held in place by TRUSSES!!!

Moe Berg the spy?

That one.

From the wiki
A graduate of Princeton University and Columbia Law School, Berg spoke several languages and regularly read 10 newspapers a day. His reputation was fueled by his successful appearances as a contestant on the radio quiz show Information, Please! in which he answered questions about the derivation of words and names from Greek and Latin, historical events in Europe and the Far East, and ongoing international conferences.

As a spy working for the government of the United States, Berg traveled to Yugoslavia to gather intelligence on resistance groups the U.S. government was considering supporting. He was then sent on a mission to Italy, where he interviewed various physicists concerning the German nuclear program.

Herb Hunter arranged for a group of All-Stars, including Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Earl Averill, Charlie Gehringer, Jimmie Foxx and Lefty Gomez, to tour Japan playing exhibitions against a Japanese all-star team. Despite the fact that Berg was a mediocre, third-string catcher, he was invited at the last minute to make the trip. Among the items Berg took with him to Japan were a 16-mm Bell and Howell movie camera and a letter from MovietoneNews, a New York City newsreel production company with which Berg had contracted to film the sights of his trip. When the team arrived in Japan, he gave a welcome speech in Japanese and also addressed the legislature.
On November 29, 1934, while the rest of the team was playing in Omiya, Berg went to Saint Luke's Hospital in Tsukiji, ostensibly to visit the daughter of American ambassador Joseph Grew. Instead, Berg sneaked onto the roof of the hospital, one of the tallest buildings in Tokyo, and filmed the city and harbor with his movie camera. He never did see the ambassador's daughter. Back at home, the Indians gave him his unconditional release. Berg continued on to the Philippines, Korea and Moscow.[29]

Stepnoski, Ventura, Rosie O'Donnell, Charlie Sheen..........:cuckoo:

Actors Rosie O'Donnell & Charlie Sheen
NFL Player Mark Stepnoski
You seemed to forget (on purpose)
Senator Mike Gravel,
Governor Ventura,
Democratic Party of Japan lawmaker Yukihisa Fujita
German Defense Minister Andreas Von Buelow

I could add more. This pretty much sums up how you are just a nuisance to these topics, and are fearful of the truth.

F**king Disturbing.

Both WTC's collapsed, yes COLLAPSED, due to their unique design. Show me another building in the world that was built where the outside walls are held in place by TRUSSES!!!

Once again:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiHeCjZlkr8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

After watching the video and listening to the facts presented through basic physics and video analysis, what is your take?

Can you handle it?

Care to address the FACTS that PROVE it was NOT a COLLAPSE which you KEEP FALSELY stating? Wouldn't you actually want to know what you were talking about? Physics prove your view is 100% incorrect. The collapse theory is impossible.

This video proves CD. Watch it, stop being afraid. I thought you could handle it considering you're so sure of yourself and the 9/11 story from the Govt.

Debate these points if you're so sure that "The two WTC towers do not fit the criteria for a CD"

I don't think you're man enough to stand up for that statement.

Last edited:
I thought you freaks believed those puffs of smoke were bombs inside the building. LOL!

thats nothing but more of your paranoid delusions

Not buying the Sale item here. 12 floors + 12 floors = 24 floors coming down on the rest, compounding speed, weight, and mass, as it drops. The types of structures in the comparison are dissimilar too. Two of the same types of structures are what should be compared here. You would be better off researching design flaws with WTC design. There were many. There were strong arguments against building it in the first place.

Forum List

Back