9/11 Pentagon Aircraft Hijack Impossible

"the flight data recorder was manufactured in 1997. it had no port for the door sensor and therefore ALWAYS gave a closed signal. what the "independent researcher" fails to say is that not only did the sensor not detect an open door (since there was no sensor connected) during the entire flight of flight 77 but it also didnt detect an open door in the entire 42 hours prior to the flight"

ouch....well that takes care of that.

If you had read the official links above that were provided by eots you would have seen fizz fucked up on the claim the fdr could not monitor the door position. It was updated to perform the task.

ok....explain the report where it said the port was not working ....

I'm interested in that part too....

"the flight data recorder was manufactured in 1997. it had no port for the door sensor and therefore ALWAYS gave a closed signal. what the "independent researcher" fails to say is that not only did the sensor not detect an open door (since there was no sensor connected) during the entire flight of flight 77 but it also didnt detect an open door in the entire 42 hours prior to the flight"

If you had read the official links above that were provided by eots you would have seen fizz fucked up on the claim the fdr could not monitor the door position. It was updated to perform the task.

ok....explain the report where it said the port was not working ....

So that means you admit it was a mistake to claim the fdr could not monitor the door?

Here's the programmer's website with the fdr info:
NTSB FOIA Request Dated 2nd January 2009

pray tell eots..

How do you explain the bodies of flight 77 passengers recovered from the pentagon?

Are you claiming that the loved ones of those passengers buried and mourned the wrong bodies?

Are you calling them suckers?

the bodies recovered were pentagon employees the rest were apparently identified through DNA evidence...which could easily be manipulated ..but the fact is that has nothing to do with the evidence in the flight data recorder..it is what it is..have an independent investigation of 9/11 and release all evidence and lets find the answers

Wrong again eots. The charred remains were passengers on Flight 77. They were identified by DNA and dental records. No...we are not talking flight data recorders..we are talking human beings with families who buried those remains, who mourn those last remains.

You are calling those families a bunch of suckers for cherishing the last remains of their loved ones. To do so on no available evidence is despicable

the TWOOFERS arent really interested in the truth. they jsut look for any wild theory that supports their side no matter how absurd or untrue it is.

Now you are being utterly dishonest. Your first claim was the op is false because the fdr could not monitor the door. When that claim is shown to be bullshit you pretend you never said it.

it didnt say the FDR was incapable of monitoring the door. i said it had no port. are you really too dumb to know the difference? the port is software. it needs to be configured. you do realize that, right?

Last edited:

look at http://www.ntsb.gov/info/AAL77_fdr.pdf and then tell me again how the flight deck door info is available. you are putting words into my mouth. i did NOT say that the FDR was incapable of doing it.

the proof is in front of your eyes. you simply are too blinded by your preconceived ideas to look at it. the port was not available. it was never configured. how can i make this any more simple for you to understand?

are you still trying to stick to the claim that the actual cockpit door was never opened?

I can't believe you're actually fucking straight up lying. This is you specifically claiming the fdr was not capable of monitoring the door:

"the flight data recorder was manufactured in 1997. it had no port for the door sensor and therefore ALWAYS gave a closed signal."

"the flight data recorder was manufactured in 1997. it had no port for the door sensor and therefore ALWAYS gave a closed signal."

Don't insult everyone's intelligence by trying to say you never made that claim.

Also, I never said the door was never opened so keep your strawman. Hell, you even quoted the post where I said I'm withholding a verdict until solid evidence is provided. All I did was point out your claim the op is false because the fdr could not monitor the door is bullshit.

look at http://www.ntsb.gov/info/AAL77_fdr.pdf and then tell me again how the flight deck door info is available. you are putting words into my mouth. i did NOT say that the FDR was incapable of doing it.

the proof is in front of your eyes. you simply are too blinded by your preconceived ideas to look at it. the port was not available. it was never configured. how can i make this any more simple for you to understand?

are you still trying to stick to the claim that the actual cockpit door was never opened?

I can't believe you're actually fucking straight up lying. This is you specifically claiming the fdr was not capable of monitoring the door:

Don't insult everyone's intelligence by trying to say you never made that claim.

Also, I never said the door was never opened so keep your strawman. Hell, you even quoted the post where I said I'm withholding a verdict until solid evidence is provided. All I did was point out your claim the op is false because the fdr could not monitor the door is bullshit.

the report states the port was not working.....

If the port was not working, could the fdr possibly record the open/closed door information?

If the port was not working, could the fdr possibly record the open/closed door information?

it would record that that the port was not working which is what the report said....

PilotsFor911Truth
November 29, 2009

Newly decoded data provided by an independent researcher and computer programmer from Australia exposes alarming evidence that the reported hijacking aboard American Airlines Flight 77 was impossible to have existed. A data parameter labeled “FLT DECK DOOR”, cross checks with previously decoded data obtained by Pilots For 9/11 Truth from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) through the Freedom Of Information Act.

On the morning of September 11, 2001, American Airlines Flight 77 departed Dulles International Airport bound for Los Angeles at 8:20 am Eastern Time. According to reports and data, a hijacking took place between 08:50:54 and 08:54:11[1] in which the hijackers allegedly crashed the aircraft into the Pentagon at 09:37:45. Reported by CNN, according to Ted Olson, wife Barbara Olson had called him from the reported flight stating, “…all passengers and flight personnel, including the pilots, were herded to the back of the plane by armed hijackers…”[2]. However, according to Flight Data provided by the NTSB, the Flight Deck Door was never opened in flight. How were the hijackers able to gain access to the cockpit, remove the pilots, and navigate the aircraft to the Pentagon if the Flight Deck Door remained closed?

9/11: Pentagon Aircraft Hijack Impossible - Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum
from the FDR they found INSIDE the PENTAGON

:lol:
yeah sure
you guys are fucking stupid

I didn't know you are a farmer. Or is cherry picking a hobby? (it doesn't simply say it wasn't working....it says something else.....do you know what it says)

HAHAHAHAHA your an ass.

you repost what i said 4 times and you STILL get it wrong!!! why do you keep saying "not capable" instead of no port? it isnt the same thing, jackass.:lol:

these are the types of ports i am talking about, jackass:

"ach controller 30 includes a port multiplexer 38, a data register 40, controller test means 42, a memory controller 44, and memory test means 46. The port multiplexer 38 receives data and control signals on the data and control buses 34, 36, respectively, from a controller 30 in the preceding parallel pair of controller/memory modules 24 that has been predesignated as the active controller. However, if this designated controller 30 has failed the controller test, the other controller 30 in the preceding parallel pair of controller/memory modules 24 is the designated controller and the port multiplexer 38 receives the data and control signals from this controller. The data register 40 is a buffer for temporarily storing data and control signals before they are sent on to the following controller/memory modules 24 or for temporarily storing data before it is written to or after it is read from the memory module 32. The data register 40 is reset by the reset mode."

The report does not definitively say it wasn't working.

The report does not definitively say it wasn't working.

really.....was the port working then....it wasn't listed under those that were working....if it wasn't working then there is no way to determine if the door was open or closed....

you did read the report....

HAHAHAHAHA your an ass.

you repost what i said 4 times and you STILL get it wrong!!! why do you keep saying "not capable" instead of no port? it isnt the same thing, jackass.:lol:

You're such a waste of a punk for trying to squeam your way out of this. Anyone can see you claimed the fdr was manufactured without the ability to monitor the door therefore it showed the door as "...ALWAYS being closed."

Go ahead bitch, lie again you fucking waste.

[

no. it would indicate all zeros. (could be all ones but i believe all zeros).

Ah. So then, if the port wasn't working, it would be perfectly truthful and accurate to say that the fdr would not have been able to tell investigators whether or not the door ever did get opened....

HAHAHAHAHA your an ass.

You're such a waste of a punk for trying to squeam your way out of this. Anyone can see you claimed the fdr was manufactured without the ability to monitor the door therefore it showed the door as "...ALWAYS being closed."

Go ahead bitch, lie again you fucking waste.

and the point of this would prove the port is working....was not working....help me here.....

really.....was the port working then....it wasn't listed under those that were working....if it wasn't working then there is no way to determine if the door was open or closed....

you did read the report....

here is the report. http://www.ntsb.gov/info/AAL77_fdr.pdf

i read it. everybody here is trying so hard to prove i said something wrong that they are losing the plot.

(the following is from memory so dont crucify me if its wrong!!)

attachment 1 lists ALL the parameters that can possibly be recorded. the first few pages (maybe 5 or 6 pages) have all the parameters that were recorded. then after that is a list of about 7 or 8 pages of parameters that were unavailable. the flight deck door is in the list of parameters that were unavailable. (the port was never configured most likely because all available ports were being used for other data.)

the door was never recorded.

PilotsFor911Truth
November 29, 2009

Newly decoded data provided by an independent researcher and computer programmer from Australia exposes alarming evidence that the reported hijacking aboard American Airlines Flight 77 was impossible to have existed. A data parameter labeled “FLT DECK DOOR”, cross checks with previously decoded data obtained by Pilots For 9/11 Truth from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) through the Freedom Of Information Act.

On the morning of September 11, 2001, American Airlines Flight 77 departed Dulles International Airport bound for Los Angeles at 8:20 am Eastern Time. According to reports and data, a hijacking took place between 08:50:54 and 08:54:11[1] in which the hijackers allegedly crashed the aircraft into the Pentagon at 09:37:45. Reported by CNN, according to Ted Olson, wife Barbara Olson had called him from the reported flight stating, “…all passengers and flight personnel, including the pilots, were herded to the back of the plane by armed hijackers…”[2]. However, according to Flight Data provided by the NTSB, the Flight Deck Door was never opened in flight. How were the hijackers able to gain access to the cockpit, remove the pilots, and navigate the aircraft to the Pentagon if the Flight Deck Door remained closed?

9/11: Pentagon Aircraft Hijack Impossible - Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum
from the FDR they found INSIDE the PENTAGON

:lol:
yeah sure
you guys are fucking stupid

Another stellar example of an OCTA being ignorant. The NTSB created its report with the help of using the fdr found inside the pentagon:

"American Airlines Flight 77 - Flight Profile

The following description of American Airlines Flight 77 is based on data from the

flight data recorder (FDR) recovered from the crash site..."
Q:\9-11 Commission\NTSB Docs\Doc 2 FPS AA77.tif

Yet you continue to call others stupid.....

Forum List

Back