9/11 Pentagon Aircraft Hijack Impossible

Newly decoded data provided by an independent researcher and computer programmer from Australia exposes alarming evidence that the reported hijacking aboard American Airlines Flight 77 was impossible to have existed. A data parameter labeled “FLT DECK DOOR”, cross checks with previously decoded data obtained by Pilots For 9/11 Truth from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) through the Freedom Of Information Act.

so this information can be verified - then if it is verified the next step would be to find another unbiased credible source to confirm or deny the original findings.

you people crack me up.

the data the guy is using is from the NTSB using the black boxes. one of the paramaters listed as being unavailable is the flight deck door. the data wasnt being recorded. this information isnt new to anyone except the blogger that misinterpreted what he was looking at.

jesus, just look at the info yourself.

anyone still arguing that the flight deck door was never opened doesnt have a fucking clue as to what they are talking about. :cuckoo:

or the door never opened because the aliens did it and elvis trained evil midgets cleaned it up, eliminating the need to fly the plane at all.

Hi Mr. Fizz:

you people crack me up ...

Mr. Fizz :)confused:) is an Official Cover Story Govt Stooge.

three_dupes.jpg

Here is Mr. Fizz's version of who pulled off these 9/11 attacks:

BushieBadGuys.jpg

Nothing you say means anything ...

GL,

Terral

the flight data recorder was manufactured in 1997. it had no port for the door sensor and therefore ALWAYS gave a closed signal. what the "independent researcher" fails to say is that not only did the sensor not detect an open door (since there was no sensor connected) during the entire flight of flight 77 but it also didnt detect an open door in the entire 42 hours prior to the flight.

This claim is wrong because actually all the FDR system has been updated before 08/18/2001...

According to http://www.boeing.com/commercial/aeromagaz...nly/s01txt.html

Airplanes manufactured before October 11, 1991, without an FDAU or DFDAU as of July 16, 1996.
Airplanes manufactured before October 11, 1991, with an FDAU or DFDAU as of July 16, 1996.
Airplanes manufactured after October 11, 1991, after August 18, 2000, and after August 18, 2002.

AIRPLANES MANUFACTURED PRIOR TO OCTOBER 11, 1991, WITHOUT AN FDAU OR DFDAU INSTALLED AS OF JULY 16, 1996.
The new rule requires that by August 18, 2001 the FDR record at least 18 parameter groups. For most airplanes, this is an increase from 11 parameter groups, as described in "Effects of 1989 FAA Flight Data Recorder Rule Change" on page 32.

The new rule requires that by four years from date of rule at least 22 parameter groups be recorded by the FDR. In this group are Boeing models 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, DC-10, and MD-80.

Flight 77 = N644AA 2460

Certificate Issue Date 05/08/1991

FAA Registry - Aircraft - N-Number Inquiry

N644AA = AIRPLANES MANUFACTURED PRIOR TO OCTOBER 11, 1991

So N644AA has been updated before August 18, 2001

Fizz fucked up because he demonstrated how most OCTAs react to new info. Instead of an honest search they look for the first thing that can be used to claim the info is wrong. Someone who is truly interested in the facts will not run with the first thing that they think helps their position. Of course, FFAs* do the same thing as demonstrated with this op because other than that one 9E Truth site I've not seen this FDR info verified. (false flag apologists*). So I will do something really fucking strange and withhold a verdict until this fdr data can be confirmed as true or false.

i fucked up by going to the source of the info? HAHAHAhahahaha!!! :cuckoo:

its here. http://www.ntsb.gov/info/AAL77_fdr.pdf
take a look for yourself. take notice of page 1-7 and notice the flight deck door is listed. take notice of what category it is listed under.:cuckoo:

last time i checked 1997 was before 2001. i'm not sure what you are on about with this. of the 22 parameters required to be recorded the flight deck door is not one of them. :lol:

How were the hijackers able to gain access to the cockpit, remove the pilots, and navigate the aircraft to the Pentagon if the Flight Deck Door remained closed?

this is the question that it would seem so many here fear........

they didnt. they opened the door. sorry to inject logic into the conversation.

have you gone to the site that is making these claims and posted your findings Fizz?

This claim is wrong because actually all the FDR system has been updated before 08/18/2001...

According to http://www.boeing.com/commercial/aeromagaz...nly/s01txt.html

Airplanes manufactured before October 11, 1991, without an FDAU or DFDAU as of July 16, 1996.
Airplanes manufactured before October 11, 1991, with an FDAU or DFDAU as of July 16, 1996.
Airplanes manufactured after October 11, 1991, after August 18, 2000, and after August 18, 2002.

AIRPLANES MANUFACTURED PRIOR TO OCTOBER 11, 1991, WITHOUT AN FDAU OR DFDAU INSTALLED AS OF JULY 16, 1996.
The new rule requires that by August 18, 2001 the FDR record at least 18 parameter groups. For most airplanes, this is an increase from 11 parameter groups, as described in "Effects of 1989 FAA Flight Data Recorder Rule Change" on page 32.

The new rule requires that by four years from date of rule at least 22 parameter groups be recorded by the FDR. In this group are Boeing models 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, DC-10, and MD-80.

Flight 77 = N644AA 2460

Certificate Issue Date 05/08/1991

FAA Registry - Aircraft - N-Number Inquiry

N644AA = AIRPLANES MANUFACTURED PRIOR TO OCTOBER 11, 1991

So N644AA has been updated before August 18, 2001

Fizz fucked up because he demonstrated how most OCTAs react to new info. Instead of an honest search they look for the first thing that can be used to claim the info is wrong. Someone who is truly interested in the facts will not run with the first thing that they think helps their position. Of course, FFAs* do the same thing as demonstrated with this op because other than that one 9E Truth site I've not seen this FDR info verified. (false flag apologists*). So I will do something really fucking strange and withhold a verdict until this fdr data can be confirmed as true or false.

take a look for yourself. take notice of page 1-7 and notice the flight deck door is listed. take notice of what category it is listed under.:cuckoo:

last time i checked 1997 was before 2001. i'm not sure what you are on about with this. of the 22 parameters required to be recorded the flight deck door is not one of them. :lol:

Changing your original claim already? Your first objection had nothing to do with regulations or requirements. Your first claim was to say the fdr model used was not technically capable of monitoring the door:

(fizz)
"the flight data recorder was manufactured in 1997. it had no port for the door sensor and therefore ALWAYS gave a closed signal. what the "independent researcher" fails to say is that not only did the sensor not detect an open door (since there was no sensor connected) during the entire flight of flight 77 but it also didnt detect an open door in the entire 42 hours prior to the flight"

Now that eots posted the info showing the technical updates had already taken place you want to change your claim and pretend he didn't just smack the shit out of your first objection.

have you gone to the site that is making these claims and posted your findings Fizz?

I'm guessing that is where he got the info. He isn't posting anything that isn't on those threads. I thought he would have at least been honest. How do I know? On those other sites the same first objection is what he posted here about the fdr not being technically capable.

Changing your original claim already? Your first objection had nothing to do with regulations or requirements. Your first claim was to say the fdr model used was not technically capable of monitoring the door:

(fizz)
"the flight data recorder was manufactured in 1997. it had no port for the door sensor and therefore ALWAYS gave a closed signal. what the "independent researcher" fails to say is that not only did the sensor not detect an open door (since there was no sensor connected) during the entire flight of flight 77 but it also didnt detect an open door in the entire 42 hours prior to the flight"

Now that eots posted the info showing the technical updates had already taken place you want to change your claim and pretend he didn't just smack the shit out of your first objection.

except the report says that the door port wasn't working.....hard to tell if it is open or closed if the snensor wasn't working...

no. not yet. i waste enough of my time here on this site.

lets both go and I will back you up there until we get an answer to this?

i registered but cant post. its a 20 page thread but i dont see that anyone has looked at the NTSB site to see that the flight deck parameter was listed as unavailable. the guys definitely know what they are talking about with the flight recorders. i dont know how they could have missed that.

ouch....well that takes care of that.

(fizz)

yeah, sorry. i should have gone into great detail about how everything actually goes through the FDAU before being sent to the FDR. :cuckoo:

the "pentagon hijack was impossible because the door was never opened" claim has been thoroughly shown to be a ridiculous claim. now who slapped the shit out of who again? :cuckoo:

try to muster up any victory you can if you like. :lol:

it just goes to show you that the TWOOFERS arent really interested in the truth. they jsut look for any wild theory that supports their side no matter how absurd or untrue it is.

"no ho many of you have gotten on a plane and the door was open and the engines running....and we all know pilots always follow the rules and programers never make mistakes a nor would this guy have any reason to "fudge" the data...."

not your analysis....an independent analysis from a source that is credible.

Any analysis that supports your wacky claims cant possibly be credible. Besides, what are you doing talking about this? Shouldnt you be making a tin foil hate right about now?

If you had read the official links above that were provided by eots you would have seen fizz fucked up on the claim the fdr could not monitor the door position. It was updated to perform the task.

If you had read the official links above that were provided by eots you would have seen fizz fucked up on the claim the fdr could not monitor the door position. It was updated to perform the task.

ok....explain the report where it said the port was not working ....

"no ho many of you have gotten on a plane and the door was open and the engines running....and we all know pilots always follow the rules and programers never make mistakes a nor would this guy have any reason to "fudge" the data...."

not your analysis....an independent analysis from a source that is credible.

Any analysis that supports your wacky claims cant possibly be credible. Besides, what are you doing talking about this? Shouldnt you be making a tin foil hate right about now?

it would seem that when the parents are out of your room you get to play.....oh well that's home schooling for ya.

(fizz)

yeah, sorry. i should have gone into great detail about how everything actually goes through the FDAU before being sent to the FDR. :cuckoo:

the "pentagon hijack was impossible because the door was never opened" claim has been thoroughly shown to be a ridiculous claim. now who slapped the shit out of who again? :cuckoo:

try to muster up any victory you can if you like. :lol:

it just goes to show you that the TWOOFERS arent really interested in the truth. they jsut look for any wild theory that supports their side no matter how absurd or untrue it is.

Now you are being utterly dishonest. Your first claim was the op is false because the fdr could not monitor the door. When that claim is shown to be bullshit you pretend you never said it.

look at http://www.ntsb.gov/info/AAL77_fdr.pdf and then tell me again how the flight deck door info is available. you are putting words into my mouth. i did NOT say that the FDR was incapable of doing it.

the proof is in front of your eyes. you simply are too blinded by your preconceived ideas to look at it. the port was not available. it was never configured. how can i make this any more simple for you to understand?

are you still trying to stick to the claim that the actual cockpit door was never opened?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back