9/11 Pentagon Aircraft Hijack Impossible

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by eots, Dec 7, 2009.

1. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    9/11 Pentagon Aircraft Hijack Impossible

PilotsFor911Truth
    November 29, 2009

Newly decoded data provided by an independent researcher and computer programmer from Australia exposes alarming evidence that the reported hijacking aboard American Airlines Flight 77 was impossible to have existed. A data parameter labeled “FLT DECK DOOR”, cross checks with previously decoded data obtained by Pilots For 9/11 Truth from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) through the Freedom Of Information Act.

On the morning of September 11, 2001, American Airlines Flight 77 departed Dulles International Airport bound for Los Angeles at 8:20 am Eastern Time. According to reports and data, a hijacking took place between 08:50:54 and 08:54:11[1] in which the hijackers allegedly crashed the aircraft into the Pentagon at 09:37:45. Reported by CNN, according to Ted Olson, wife Barbara Olson had called him from the reported flight stating, “…all passengers and flight personnel, including the pilots, were herded to the back of the plane by armed hijackers…”[2]. However, according to Flight Data provided by the NTSB, the Flight Deck Door was never opened in flight. How were the hijackers able to gain access to the cockpit, remove the pilots, and navigate the aircraft to the Pentagon if the Flight Deck Door remained closed?

9/11: Pentagon Aircraft Hijack Impossible - Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum

2. slackjawed

slackjawed Self deported

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +645
    That's exactly right, Space aliens blasted the hole in the building and those evil midgets working with the bush administration cleaned up all traces of the space missle that actually blew the hole.
    Be careful EOTS, your getting too close and I, for one, am concerned about your safety.

3. Tom Clancy

Tom Clancy Clancy for Ron Paul

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +585
    So, then.. According to the Truthers it was a Missile?

4. Jay Canuck

Jay Canuck by Crom you'll pay!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +212
    great comeback!.....but what about trying to answer the question really?

5. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    they question is.....is the analysis true the door was never opened.....or is the analysis faked to support the conspiracy theory....

the 911 truthers have just as much to gain from faking data as they claim the us government had from faking an attack....

6. slackjawed

slackjawed Self deported

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +645
    You can't really answer eots, he's a good guy, but gets all tangled up with those youtube videos that just make everything more confusing.
    Time will tell if he is on the right track.
    I annoy him from time to time, as I did today, but even though he won't admit it, he likes the challenge and the attention. He really enjoys cursing at me and calling me names. Someday he is going to come out to visit and go fishing with me.
    Who knows, (i don't) he could be right about 911. I do know that the more I give him a hard time, the more information he posts on here, so in a way I am helping him stay focused.

7. Jay Canuck

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +212
    so who performed the analysis test with the finding above?

8. slackjawed

slackjawed Self deported

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +645
    from the link eots posted;
    Newly decoded data provided by an independent researcher and computer programmer from Australia exposes alarming evidence that the reported hijacking aboard American Airlines Flight 77 was impossible to have existed. A data parameter labeled "FLT DECK DOOR", cross checks with previously decoded data obtained by Pilots For 9/11 Truth from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) through the Freedom Of Information Act.

That link is to another message board where eots is, no doubt, a member. There WILL be a youtube video from him soon, just wait for it.........

9. Jay Canuck

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +212
    another question would be - if the above person(s) who decoded the data went through the freedom of information act then wouldn't it be possible to get another unbiased analysis to confirm their findings?

10. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    yep...according to the blog...he has a link to it....it is a simple binary code...1 means open 0 means closed or the other way around....anyway the claim is the door was closed....the engines started and was never opened....

no ho many of you have gotten on a plane and the door was open and the engines running....and we all know pilots always follow the rules and programers never make mistakes a nor would this guy have any reason to "fudge" the data....