9/11 Pentagon Aircraft Hijack Impossible

The Pentagon has lots to hide.

But why do think that what they are trying to hide is a missile?
The Pentagon is a national security building. Do you think the only thing the military would try to hide is whether or not a missile hit the Pentagon?

If they believed that national security would be compromised by showing what was inside the Pentagon, as no doubt is the case, releasing tapes to satisfy what they would consider to be a bunch of nutter truthers who would NEVER believe them anyways is pretty low on their list of priorities.

the Pentagon has lots to hide huh??? - no ones asking for a look inside just the outside footage of the crash.

I never said I thought a missile hit the Pentagon so don't put words in my mouth thank you very much.

and lastly nice try to deflect what the American public has a right to know by calling the American public nutters for just wanting the truth ...apparently you don't feel their loss and sacrifice during and after this tragedy entitles them to the truth

WTF do you know? I knew people who died in the WTC. I watched that day knowing people in that building who were dying. I came close to accepting a position with a company that was in the WTC eight months before the towers came down. For a day, I thought I had cheated death because I assumed they were all dead, but since they were on the 31st floor, all got out alive. Fortunately. So don't fucking tell me that I don't feel their loss and sacrifice.

This isn't an issue for the American "public." The government already had a hearing on what happened. Some don't accept the findings, which is no surprise since some don't believe a plane actually hit the WTC. It's not an issue down here, except for the nutters who have elevated it to a religion.

shut up...liar

shut up...liar

You're supposed to cut and paste 47 pages of people asking for an inquiry id-eots.

you forgot to mention that these 47 pages are of people are esteemed government researchers and high ranking military who held positions critical to national security as well as members of the NIST investigation and 9/11 commission

Hi Eots:

No kidding. Any AA77 hijacking was completely IMPOSSIBLE, because that flight (like AA11) WAS CANCELED on 9/11. Anyone wanting to examine the evidence can go to my 9/11 Pentagon Timeline (here) and click on the very first entry:

1. 8:10 AM American Airlines Flight #77 and Flight #11 tail numbers never assigned = never took off (link).
Detailed Statistics Departures << Click on over-sized chart

You can see the 'Departure Statistics' for AA77 in the second row. The "Carrier Code" identifies "AA" as in "American Airlines" on the "09/11/2001" Date. The 'Tail Number' is "UNKNOWN," because the airport personnel assigned the task of writing down the tail number NEVER SAW AA 77 enter the runway. Yes, the "Scheduled Departure Time" is 8:10 AM, but the "Actual Departure Time" is "00.00," because most of the scheduled American Airline Flights on this page WERE CANCELED. There is no "Wheels-off Time," because the AA77 Flight WAS CANCELED. There is no "Taxi-out Time," because the AA77 Flight WAS CANCELED.

The FBI assigned 9/11 Victims seats on CANCELED Flights, because We The Sheeple are STUPID and will believe ANYTHING (#8).

PilotsFor911Truth
November 29, 2009

Newly decoded data provided by an independent researcher and computer programmer from Australia exposes alarming evidence that the reported hijacking aboard American Airlines Flight 77 was impossible to have existed. A data parameter labeled &#8220;FLT DECK DOOR&#8221;, cross checks with previously decoded data obtained by Pilots For 9/11 Truth from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) through the Freedom Of Information Act.

All of this NTSB Evidence (AA77 Flight Study) was provided by the corrupt FBI, that not only planned the 9/11 attacks, but also has been running the Counterintelligence Disinformation Cover Story Campaign since LONG before the attacks took place on 9/11. Jim Ritter (NTSB) is a FBI Counterintelligence STOOGE selling Loyal Bushie/Obama Official Cover Story LIES. We know this for a FACT, because the Flight Study Data includes the FBI-produced Flight Data Recorder Evidence that places their bogus AA77 OUTSIDE PENTAGON AIRSPACE at the very time that the FAA Timeline says the aircraft struck the Pentagon (see Barbara Honegger's Famous Paper) at 9:32 AM!!!!!

FAA Timeline
<< Click Here To See The FAA Timeline

9:31 << Click Here And Read My 9:31 Post

On the morning of September 11, 2001, American Airlines Flight 77 departed Dulles International Airport bound for Los Angeles at 8:20 am Eastern Time.

According to reports and data, a hijacking took place between 08:50:54 and 08:54:11[1] in which the hijackers allegedly crashed the aircraft into the Pentagon at 09:37:45.

Bullony!!!! All of the FBI-produced data is BOGUS. Period! The FBI is responsible for the murder of innocent Americans and every word out of their collective mouths about 9/11 IS A LIE. As we have already seen, AA77 NEVER TOOK OFF and you will find the same exact 911Truth with AA11!!!!! Both Flight 93 (story) 'and' Flight 175 (story) landed in Cleveland, Ohio, but the corrupt FBI changed the flight manifests to include the 9/11 Victims murdered by the corrupt FBI, CIA and NSA under the auspices of the corrupt Department Of Defense and Donald Rumsfeld 'and' the Justice Department and John Ashcroft 'and' Dickless Cheney and mastermind Karl Rove hiding in plain sight over at Fox News.

Look at the claim above saying that the aircraft crashed into the Pentagon at 9:37:45 AM, when the FAA Timeline just said the aircraft crashed into the west side of the Pentagon at 9:32 AM!!!! The FBI cannot change their Cover Story, because they already provided the NTSB with the BOGUS AA77 Flight Data Recorder Evidence that they drafted as part of the Official Govt Cover Story!!! Your OP "Pilots For Truth" information is tainted with Official Cover Story NONSENSE, which renders any claims and conclusions 'mute' ... Period.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
The Pentagon has lots to hide.

But why do think that what they are trying to hide is a missile?
The Pentagon is a national security building. Do you think the only thing the military would try to hide is whether or not a missile hit the Pentagon?

If they believed that national security would be compromised by showing what was inside the Pentagon, as no doubt is the case, releasing tapes to satisfy what they would consider to be a bunch of nutter truthers who would NEVER believe them anyways is pretty low on their list of priorities.

the Pentagon has lots to hide huh??? - no ones asking for a look inside just the outside footage of the crash.

I never said I thought a missile hit the Pentagon so don't put words in my mouth thank you very much.

and lastly nice try to deflect what the American public has a right to know by calling the American public nutters for just wanting the truth ...apparently you don't feel their loss and sacrifice during and after this tragedy entitles them to the truth

WTF do you know? I knew people who died in the WTC. I watched that day knowing people in that building who were dying. I came close to accepting a position with a company that was in the WTC eight months before the towers came down. For a day, I thought I had cheated death because I assumed they were all dead, but since they were on the 31st floor, all got out alive. Fortunately. So don't fucking tell me that I don't feel their loss and sacrifice.

This isn't an issue for the American "public." The government already had a hearing on what happened. Some don't accept the findings, which is no surprise since some don't believe a plane actually hit the WTC. It's not an issue down here, except for the nutters who have elevated it to a religion.

wow!.... I guess if all of what you said is true that gives you the right to say to America - "This isn't an issue for the American "public."?

How were the hijackers able to gain access to the cockpit, remove the pilots, and navigate the aircraft to the Pentagon if the Flight Deck Door remained closed?

this is the question that it would seem so many here fear........

How were the hijackers able to gain access to the cockpit, remove the pilots, and navigate the aircraft to the Pentagon if the Flight Deck Door remained closed?

this is the question that it would seem so many here fear........

how do you know it was closed...

i like the other argument....the flight was cancelled and everyone murdered.....lol....

Last edited:
that's true but the information provided at the begining of this thread says it wasn't so I am going to try and find a way to answer that question with a little help from the rest of you who post here.

that's true but the information provided at the begining of this thread says it wasn't so I am going to try and find a way to answer that question with a little help from the rest of you who post here.

the information is a claim provided by a blogger....it is no better than a calim made by you or i....hell terell says the flight was cancelled....

the information is a claim provided by a blogger....it is no better than a calim made by you or i....hell terell says the flight was cancelled....

or a claim that aliens did it and evil midgets cleaned it up....
see i am relevent.:eusa_whistle:

or a claim that aliens did it and evil midgets cleaned it up....
see i am relevent.:eusa_whistle:

i like terrels claim the best...the plane never existed nor did the people on it....same goes for the the one that crashed in that field....

it just never happened...

PilotsFor911Truth
November 29, 2009

Newly decoded data provided by an independent researcher and computer programmer from Australia exposes alarming evidence that the reported hijacking aboard American Airlines Flight 77 was impossible to have existed. A data parameter labeled &#8220;FLT DECK DOOR&#8221;, cross checks with previously decoded data obtained by Pilots For 9/11 Truth from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) through the Freedom Of Information Act.

the flight data recorder was manufactured in 1997. it had no port for the door sensor and therefore ALWAYS gave a closed signal. what the "independent researcher" fails to say is that not only did the sensor not detect an open door (since there was no sensor connected) during the entire flight of flight 77 but it also didnt detect an open door in the entire 42 hours prior to the flight.

This claim is wrong because actually all the FDR system has been updated before 08/18/2001...

According to http://www.boeing.com/commercial/aeromagaz...nly/s01txt.html

Airplanes manufactured before October 11, 1991, without an FDAU or DFDAU as of July 16, 1996.
Airplanes manufactured before October 11, 1991, with an FDAU or DFDAU as of July 16, 1996.
Airplanes manufactured after October 11, 1991, after August 18, 2000, and after August 18, 2002.

AIRPLANES MANUFACTURED PRIOR TO OCTOBER 11, 1991, WITHOUT AN FDAU OR DFDAU INSTALLED AS OF JULY 16, 1996.
The new rule requires that by August 18, 2001 the FDR record at least 18 parameter groups. For most airplanes, this is an increase from 11 parameter groups, as described in "Effects of 1989 FAA Flight Data Recorder Rule Change" on page 32.

The new rule requires that by four years from date of rule at least 22 parameter groups be recorded by the FDR. In this group are Boeing models 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, DC-10, and MD-80.

Flight 77 = N644AA 2460

Certificate Issue Date 05/08/1991

FAA Registry - Aircraft - N-Number Inquiry

N644AA = AIRPLANES MANUFACTURED PRIOR TO OCTOBER 11, 1991

So N644AA has been updated before August 18, 2001

Fizz fucked up because he demonstrated how most OCTAs react to new info. Instead of an honest search they look for the first thing that can be used to claim the info is wrong. Someone who is truly interested in the facts will not run with the first thing that they think helps their position. Of course, FFAs* do the same thing as demonstrated with this op because other than that one 9E Truth site I've not seen this FDR info verified. (false flag apologists*). So I will do something really fucking strange and withhold a verdict until this fdr data can be confirmed as true or false.

Newly decoded data provided by an independent researcher and computer programmer from Australia exposes alarming evidence that the reported hijacking aboard American Airlines Flight 77 was impossible to have existed. A data parameter labeled “FLT DECK DOOR”, cross checks with previously decoded data obtained by Pilots For 9/11 Truth from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) through the Freedom Of Information Act.

so this information can be verified - then if it is verified the next step would be to find another unbiased credible source to confirm or deny the original findings.

Newly decoded data provided by an independent researcher and computer programmer from Australia exposes alarming evidence that the reported hijacking aboard American Airlines Flight 77 was impossible to have existed. A data parameter labeled “FLT DECK DOOR”, cross checks with previously decoded data obtained by Pilots For 9/11 Truth from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) through the Freedom Of Information Act.
so this information can be verified - then if it is verified the next step would be to find another unbiased credible source to confirm or deny the original findings.

and there is a counter claim by a blogger on usmb....the flight data recorder was manufactured in 1997. it had no port for the door sensor and therefore ALWAYS gave a closed signal. what the "independent researcher" fails to say is that not only did the sensor not detect an open door (since there was no sensor connected) during the entire flight of flight 77 but it also didnt detect an open door in the entire 42 hours prior to the flight.

you people crack me up.

the data the guy is using is from the NTSB using the black boxes. one of the paramaters listed as being unavailable is the flight deck door. the data wasnt being recorded. this information isnt new to anyone except the blogger that misinterpreted what he was looking at.

jesus, just look at the info yourself.

anyone still arguing that the flight deck door was never opened doesnt have a fucking clue as to what they are talking about. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back