9-11 Ghost victims haunt Ground Zero.......

They say the new World Trade Center is haunted as well....

It makes sense. They suddenly died and are wandering around not knowing what happened to them.

Not surprising. I knew someone whose husband died in a very violent auto crash and he manifested in very violent ways for a few years after his death.

The video said that guests visiting the 93-97th floor of the new tower hear a HORRIFIC sound like the jet crashing into the building. Wow I have no words....

Wow! Check this out. Gave me chills! Starts at 3:55 but don't forget the intro...
Also the new tower, floors 93-99 stand at the window and you can see the apparition of a plane coming towards you!

Here is another video that freaked me out. This little boy mother said he was in 9-11 plane crash! . You gotta watch this. I sent it to a friend on here....

As a tourist, I visited WTC/Windows on The World several times during the 80s, took the tour and everything, learned about the unique "exo skeleton" design of the towers.

Even then there was for me a very strong sense that the place seemed "haunted" if that's the right word. A strong sense of evil seemed present to me.

I've often mused about the poor bastard that got up from his desk that day, went to the bathroom, and sat down to take a dump, and boom! Standing at the Pearly Gates. Talked about a confused son of a bitch...

Forum List

Back