9/11 Explosive Connections - The 9/11 Masterminds

Conspiracy theory boards were created for the sole purpose of covering up the crimes of 911. All these other conspiracy theories fall perfectly around it ....JFK, OK City, Waco, Osama Bin Laden still being alive( one of my personal favorites)
Conspiracy theory boards existed befoee 911 you idiot

Fyi, I was born in Brooklyn New York you Fried Chicken eating goober. And I'm 6'3",185, same as I was 30 years ago.

The question was how did the collapses defy Newton's third law of motion ?
View attachment 524759
All 3 collapses
View attachment 524760
How could there have possibly been zero resistance from the 47 underlying core columns of each twin tower?

Don't you knock fried Chicken now... that's Kentucky Blasphemy. :D

Just because YOU don't understand it, doesn't make it not true. It has long been said that the steel holding the building up could not bear the weight of the plane, and the plane was melting the upper floor structure supports. Once those gave way it started a chain reaction, nothing hard about that.

Don't you knock fried Chicken now... that's Kentucky Blasphemy. :D

Just because YOU don't understand it, doesn't make it not true. It has long been said that the steel holding the building up could not bear the weight of the plane, and the plane was melting the upper floor structure supports. Once those gave way it started a chain reaction, nothing hard about that.
The chain reaction was the accelerated motion that could only have been caused by some form of thermite which was probably in the remote- controlled planes that hit.

And you don't have to be an architect or an engineer to realize that the core columns underneath also had to have been compromised for them to have collapsed the way they did.

The chain reaction was the accelerated motion that could only have been caused by some form of thermite which was probably in the remote- controlled planes that hit.

And you don't have to be an architect or an engineer to realize that the core columns underneath also had to have been compromised for them to have collapsed the way they did.
Uh..... No.

For one, when the North Tower collapsed, it had a large enough pocket on the bottom floors for the trapped fire fighters and victims to survive. They were on lower level floors (I forget the exact floor, but it was above ground level), why would demolishers blow a building several floors above ground level?

No matter how you look at it, your theories are flawed purely by the fact that you are believing in a lie. You don't understand it, so you come up with purported "evidence" that has been debunked, disproved or shown to be misleading, many times.

Uh..... No.

For one, when the North Tower collapsed, it had a large enough pocket on the bottom floors for the trapped fire fighters and victims to survive. They were on lower level floors (I forget the exact floor, but it was above ground level), why would demolishers blow a building several floors above ground level?

No matter how you look at it, your theories are flawed purely by the fact that you are believing in a lie. You don't understand it, so you come up with purported "evidence" that has been debunked, disproved or shown to be misleading, many times.
Witnesses heard explosions at ground level and they saw the whole Lobby blown out way before any collapse.

My hypothesis is the 47 core columns were each wrapped with demolition charges on at least 2 floors along with the explosion at ground level, and possibly thermite in the planes themselves.

This is why you guys had all the steel removed and destroyed before anyone had a chance to investigate.

Wrong it was caused by the laws of physics after the impact and fire weakened gthe supports.

The planes were not remote controlled and that is fact. You are lying again

Witnesses heard explosions at ground level and they saw the whole Lobby blown out way before any collapse.

My hypothesis is the 47 core columns were each wrapped with demolition charges on at least 2 floors along with the explosion at ground level, and possibly thermite in the planes themselves.

This is why you guys had all the steel removed and destroyed before anyone had a chance to investigate.
Hearing explosions or seeing things blown out during a collapse does not prove demolitions.

There was no way to have warpped those charges without being noticed.

The core columns surrounded the elevator shafts......

Save the disingenuous stuff for the Sunday school kids.
Which is irrelevant. The core core columns were severed and weakened and did not even bear most of the weight

Which is irrelevant. The core core columns were severed and weakened and did not even bear most of the weight
To the kids listening this is called diversion and distraction.

You can balance a brick on 4 toothpicks, or a 38 lb cinder block on 8 toothpicks.
That's a simple example of how strong the core columns in the World Trade Center were.

There's no way the collapses happened the way they did without the core being compromised.

Last edited:
To the kids listening this is called diversion and distraction.

You can balance a brick on 4 toothpicks, or a 38 lb cinder block on 8 toothpicks.
That's a simple example of how strong the core columns in the World Trade Center were.

There's no way the collapses happened the way they did without the core being compromised.
If you spread the toothpicks out far apart and evenly across the surface of the block. However we're not talking about that, we are talking about something on a very much larger scale, tall and thin, not short and wide to distribute the weight evenly.

Find me these witnesses that say they heard "explosions". Every account that I have heard or read, whether it be from firefighters, police or bystanders say they heard a "roar".

If you spread the toothpicks out far apart and evenly across the surface of the block. However we're not talking about that, we are talking about something on a very much larger scale, tall and thin, not short and wide to distribute the weight evenly.

Find me these witnesses that say they heard "explosions". Every account that I have heard or read, whether it be from firefighters, police or bystanders say they heard a "roar".

Last edited:
There is no evidnce or you would have posted it

You have never done so bugt you do lie about it
Yeah I might as well go online and say I know where a million dollars is hidden from a bank robbery , or where terrorists are hiding nuclear weapons in a storage building.

Here's my favorite. I was fired from the FBI pedophile unit because I kept wasting the suspects before their days in court.

Forum List

Back