9/11 Explosive Connections - The 9/11 Masterminds

It's not my fault you still live in the 20th century.
It isn't your fault, because that's not how I live. I have a nice large monitor and a decent processor, but a bug got into the computer and I haven't bothered to fix it yet. I choose to spend my money acquiring more for my collections of relics.

That doesn't change the point that you get your "top secret info" from a blog.

It isn't your fault, because that's not how I live. I have a nice large monitor and a decent processor, but a bug got into the computer and I haven't bothered to fix it yet. I choose to spend my money acquiring more for my collections of relics.

That doesn't change the point that you get your "top secret info" from a blog.
What would you suggest I do schedule an interview with Dick Cheney?

Let me know when you have anything worthwhile to contribute to this thread besides trolling and the usual disinformation bulshit.

What would you suggest I do schedule an interview with Dick Cheney?

Let me know when you have anything worthwhile to contribute to this thread besides trolling and the usual disinformation bulshit.
No you seriously prove something! Unless you were there, you were investigating, you have a degree to prove your knowledge, you spend countless hours and years investigating and do your own math, your own physics, your own chemistry your own thermodynamics, then you are taking the word of somebody who has too much time on his hands writing stuff on a blog site that SOUNDS smart, but you are going completely by faith.

This can be said of other things, but I'm willing to go with the people who do this for a living and dedicate their lives to it, rather than a bunch of lying truthers who want to find the boogeyman in the closet because they have too much time on their hands.

No you seriously prove something! Unless you were there, you were investigating, you have a degree to prove your knowledge, you spend countless hours and years investigating and do your own math, your own physics, your own chemistry your own thermodynamics, then you are taking the word of somebody who has too much time on his hands writing stuff on a blog site that SOUNDS smart, but you are going completely by faith.

This can be said of other things, but I'm willing to go with the people who do this for a living and dedicate their lives to it, rather than a bunch of lying truthers who want to find the boogeyman in the closet because they have too much time on their hands.
You must not have read many of my posts.
So obviously you're going to keep wasting my time and cluttering the thread with this Chit Chat ?

You must not have read many of my posts.
So obviously you're going to keep wasting my time and cluttering the thread with this Chit Chat ?

Your posts are just a bunch of sciencey sounding shit copy and pasted from a blog. Not impressed. It's not like you're gonna change any minds here either, the only people viewing these kinds of threads are fellow wackjobs and those who want to get a good laugh or troll.

To the kids listening this is called diversion and distraction.

You can balance a brick on 4 toothpicks, or a 38 lb cinder block on 8 toothpicks.
That's a simple example of how strong the core columns in the World Trade Center were.

There's no way the collapses happened the way they did without the core being compromised.
No it is called facts proving you wrong.

Yeah I might as well go online and say I know where a million dollars is hidden from a bank robbery , or where terrorists are hiding nuclear weapons in a storage building.

Here's my favorite. I was fired from the FBI pedophile unit because I kept wasting the suspects before their days in court.
One lie is as good as another and the proven lies you tell abougt 911 are even nuttier.

It's unimportant really, but I'd be interested in knowing why Donald Trump lied about 9/11.
He claims that morning actually witnessing some of the jumpers
who were (in fact) leaping to their deaths, from his Trump Tower terrace in uptown Manhattan.
( which would have been impossible even with binoculars on a clear day - you could see the towers from there
- the ESB/ Rock Cntr area but not people. I've been there many times )Maybe he really is a pathological liar as some have said, but I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Trump lied because he craves being the center of attention.

You never posted any evidence on that thread

when will you stop being my little bitch and post some evidence?

I always tell the truth
even when I lie.

Prove you're not a robot... what movie is that from?
You have never told the truth on these threads. You lie about many things.

That is proven fact.

Post some evidence boy

Forum List

Back