9/11 conspiracy? So what? Enjoy life, you're powerless anyway.

Why does it always have to be to the death in a debate with some people?
are you dead ?

There's no way that you or I can explain why Building 7 fell without having to see some pictures of the structure before it was hit. But to say parts of the plane caused 7 to fall when 4 5 and 6 did not fall that's just to unbelievable
there are plenty of pics of wtc7 on line even the plans .
btw no planes ever hit wtc7..[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwdD6ERutEI]But WTC 7 Wasn't Hit By A Plane! - YouTube[/ame]

are you dead ?

There's no way that you or I can explain why Building 7 fell without having to see some pictures of the structure before it was hit. But to say parts of the plane caused 7 to fall when 4 5 and 6 did not fall that's just to unbelievable

Parts of the plane didn't cause 7 to fall.

The building that fell on it did cause the damage and started the fires that caused it to fall.

WTC7Hit1.jpg

can't watch ball games. they are all fixed by the jewish run media so the Rothchilds can profit.

find any evidence yet, id-eaots?:cuckoo:
The CFR controls the outcomes in any event.

yeah but your too afraid to admit that,you like to joke about it cause it makes you feel better not having to face the truth oh eots has it fizz bitch,you just close your eyes when he shows it to you thats why you never see it.

Yes partially not completely. Also partially could mean a few steel beams fell it doesn't mean part of the building fell.. But we would have to see pictures of what they meant as a partial collapse.
But 7 fell just like 1 and 2
it did ,they are all one event with the same causation two jet liners..
I really find that hard to believe.

you got to be a wacky coincidence theorists to believe the COINCIDENCE that all three owned by jew Larry Siverstein just happened to collapse that day but none of the others did since they were not owned by him.you got to love the logic of the coincidence theorists,they get around this fact or barry jennings testimony.:lol:

Last edited:
are you dead ?

especially since they were damaged far more extensively.you OWNED the troll.:clap2:

Like I said,they cant around this fact or Barry Jennings testimony.they can only fling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:lol::lol:

Last edited:
are you dead ?

especially since they were damaged far more extensively.you OWNED the troll.:clap2:

Like I said,they cant around this fact or Barry Jennings testimony.they can only fling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:lol::lol:
First, you're lying and misrepresenting Jennings' story. It's a FACT that Jennings DENOUNCED THE 9/11 TROOFERS. Jennings made it clear that the 9/11 troof movement took his statements out of context in service of their hidden agenda.

FACT: Jennings never claimed that bombs were in the building. This claim is a fabrication put forth by YOUR LYING "TRUTH" MOVEMENT.

FACT: Barry Jennings claimed that he heard an explosion, but he never attributed the alleged "explosion" to bombs."
Screw Loose Change: Spammers for 9/11 Truth

BARRY DEBUNKED ......HANDJOB CAN'T READ!

No mention of the word PHYSICS in this thread so far.

If an airliner weighing less than 200 tons and containing 34 tons of jet fuel could totally obliterate a building more than 2000 times its own mass in less than TWO HOURS then the physics profession should be able to explain it in whatever detail we want. They should certainly say that the distributions of steel and concrete are important to the analysis.

But here we are 43 years after the Moon landing and people with PhDs in physics discuss no such thing.

The psychology of the 9/11 decade is now more important than what happened on 9/11.

psikeyhackr - Physics, Psychology and the 9/11 Decade

Every engineering school is involved in this because PHYSICS is involved.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT4BXIpdIdo]WTC Modeling Instruction & Testing in the Real World - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0kUICwO93Q]WTC Impact Model - MIT - YouTube[/ame]

Conspiracies are irrelevant.

psik

If an airliner weighing less than 200 tons and containing 34 tons of jet fuel could totally obliterate a building more than 2000 times its own mass in less than TWO HOURS then the physics profession should be able to explain it in whatever detail we want. They should certainly say that the distributions of steel and concrete are important to the analysis.

But here we are 43 years after the Moon landing and people with PhDs in physics discuss no such thing.

The psychology of the 9/11 decade is now more important than what happened on 9/11.

WTC Modeling Instruction & Testing in the Real World - YouTube

WTC Impact Model - MIT - YouTube

psik

Just curious, but why did you put the paper rings inside the diameter of the metal washers? A more accurate representation would have had them attached to the outer face of the washers.

WTC Modeling Instruction & Testing in the Real World - YouTube

WTC Impact Model - MIT - YouTube

psik
what laws of physics would those be?

another bit of twoofer selfpromotion...

Last edited:

First, you're lying and misrepresenting Jennings' story. It's a FACT that Jennings DENOUNCED THE 9/11 TROOFERS. Jennings made it clear that the 9/11 troof movement took his statements out of context in service of their hidden agenda.

FACT: Jennings never claimed that bombs were in the building. This claim is a fabrication put forth by YOUR LYING "TRUTH" MOVEMENT.

FACT: Barry Jennings claimed that he heard an explosion, but he never attributed the alleged "explosion" to bombs."

got a link to any of your....facts ?

last line of the post that's not in caps.
and you say you aren't thick!

last line of the post that's not in caps.
and you say you aren't thick!

that's not a link...you pathetic moron

9/11 Families care. They know they were lied to. You go on not caring, but don't demand others not care. Some things are worth fighting for. And justice for 9/11 Families is definitely worth fighting for. But it's also vital to our entire Nation that we all know the truth about 9/11 too. This fight will not end till the truth about 9/11 is revealed.

Many may not feel comfortable questioning their Government about 9/11, but that's just too bad. The questions need to be answered. We owe it to the 9/11 Families who have suffered so much. You shouldn't just blow it off. You should actually join the fight instead. But that's your call in the end. I'm in the fight, and i'm staying in the fight though.

Last edited:
9/11 Families care. They know they were lied to. You go on not caring, but don't demand others not care. Some things are worth fighting for. And justice for 9/11 Families is definitely worth fighting for. But it's also vital to our entire Nation that we all know the truth about 9/11 too. This fight will not end till the truth about 9/11 is revealed.

Many may not feel comfortable questioning their Government about 9/11, but that's just too bad. The questions need to be answered. We owe it to the 9/11 Families who have suffered so much. You shouldn't just blow it off. You should actually join the fight instead. But that's your call in the end. I'm in the fight, and i'm staying in the fight though.
yawn.jpg

So get some justice for the victims. Take your evidence into a court of law and punish the perps.

So get some justice for the victims. Take your evidence into a court of law and punish the perps.
dude, can't you tell a cheap, meaningless and silly PSA when you see one:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back