9/11 conspiracy? So what? Enjoy life, you're powerless anyway.

9/11 Families care. They know they were lied to. You go on not caring, but don't demand others not care. Some things are worth fighting for. And justice for 9/11 Families is definitely worth fighting for. But it's also vital to our entire Nation that we all know the truth about 9/11 too. This fight will not end till the truth about 9/11 is revealed.

Many may not feel comfortable questioning their Government about 9/11, but that's just too bad. The questions need to be answered. We owe it to the 9/11 Families who have suffered so much. You shouldn't just blow it off. You should actually join the fight instead. But that's your call in the end. I'm in the fight, and i'm staying in the fight though.

So get some justice for the victims. Take your evidence into a court of law and punish the perps.

So rat where is this paper from your Czech teletubby ???

9/11 Families care. They know they were lied to. You go on not caring, but don't demand others not care. Some things are worth fighting for. And justice for 9/11 Families is definitely worth fighting for. But it's also vital to our entire Nation that we all know the truth about 9/11 too. This fight will not end till the truth about 9/11 is revealed.

Many may not feel comfortable questioning their Government about 9/11, but that's just too bad. The questions need to be answered. We owe it to the 9/11 Families who have suffered so much. You shouldn't just blow it off. You should actually join the fight instead. But that's your call in the end. I'm in the fight, and i'm staying in the fight though.

So get some justice for the victims. Take your evidence into a court of law and punish the perps.
dude, can't you tell a cheap, meaningless and silly PSA when you see one:eusa_whistle:

It just amazes me that they've spent 10 years whining and signing meaningless petitions when they could have just put their evidence in front of a judge and jury.

Dickie Gage is living high on the hog scamming money from the Troofers. Imagine how well he would be living on the judgement in a case of 3,000 wrongful deaths.

Oh, wait. That would mean he would have to do an investigation.

Never mind, we KNOW he doesn't want THAT.

So rat where is this paper from your Czech teletubby ???

Thanks for pointing out your inability to read and comprehend.

I clearly told you it comes out on Wednesday.

For 10 points, can you guess what today is called???

Hey eots, as long as you're here, maybe you can answer.

Why aren't members of the Truth Movement taking their evidence into a courtroom instead of into a conference room in Toronto??

You debwunkers are pointless you change no ones opinions in fact you strengthen them with your inane denial and spin...just stop obsessing and go enjoy your blue pill existence...get a life
CalvinPeeing.gif

Well, it seems that eots has chosen not to answer my last question. Let's see if he's brave enough to answer these.

Hey eots, is it true that Dickie G chose to hold his "hearings" in Toronto because he could write more of his expenses off his taxes due to it being international travel?

&

Hey eots, why is Dickie G climbing into bed with the Nation of Islam? Is he looking for a new pool of suckers to tap?

Hey eots, as long as you're here, maybe you can answer.

Why aren't members of the Truth Movement taking their evidence into a courtroom instead of into a conference room in Toronto??

venture cant even have his day in court with the TSA..

Ventura is an imbecile who got dropped on his head too many times. He probably can't get a day in court because he can't spell the word court.

Being dropped on his head probably also explains why he keeps nodding his head for half of his shows. The muscles are so fucked up, he can't hold it straight.

the courts are afraid to let these cases proceed

They let April Gallop's case proceed. From her original case, through 2 appeals courts.

Of course it got shot down because she was trying to double dip, but it still proceeded nonetheless.

and these disinfo agents like Moron In The Hat and dawgshit take a shit on them everyday here.

thats what I was saying earlier,he WOULD care if it was a loved one that he lost that day and th government wont address facts and evidence that you ask about.

No mention of the word PHYSICS in this thread so far.

If an airliner weighing less than 200 tons and containing 34 tons of jet fuel could totally obliterate a building more than 2000 times its own mass in less than TWO HOURS then the physics profession should be able to explain it in whatever detail we want. They should certainly say that the distributions of steel and concrete are important to the analysis.

But here we are 43 years after the Moon landing and people with PhDs in physics discuss no such thing.

The psychology of the 9/11 decade is now more important than what happened on 9/11.

psikeyhackr - Physics, Psychology and the 9/11 Decade

Every engineering school is involved in this because PHYSICS is involved.

WTC Modeling Instruction & Testing in the Real World - YouTube

WTC Impact Model - MIT - YouTube

Conspiracies are irrelevant.

psik

since you mentioned the word PHYSICS now,to accept the governments version,the trolls logic is the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years no longer applies anymore.:lol:

got a link to any of your....facts ?
last line of the post that's not in caps.
and you say you aren't thick!

that's not a link...you pathetic moron

again dawgshit can only fling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.screw loose change another propganda piece is so easy to debunk its pathetic.if he had ever read Griffins book he would know that book has debunked all the shit he posts all the time here.:lol:

last line of the post that's not in caps.
and you say you aren't thick!

that's not a link...you pathetic moron

again dawgshit can only fling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.screw loose change another propganda piece is so easy to debunk its pathetic.if he had ever read Griffins book he would know that book has debunked all the shit he posts all the time here.:lol:
did read pastor dave's book a great work of fiction!

and these disinfo agents like Moron In The Hat and dawgshit take a shit on them everyday here.

thats what I was saying earlier,he WOULD care if it was a loved one that he lost that day and th government wont address facts and evidence that you ask about.

free_icon__music_notes_by_shiningenjeru-d4cai4k.gif
Rent free, as free as the wind blows...
free_icon__music_notes_by_shiningenjeru-d4cai4k.gif

Oh, and by the way asshole, I lost a very close friend in the North Tower that day. That's why I can't stand you fuckers making a hobby out of his death, and the deaths of nearly 3,000 others.

Forum List

Back