9/11 conspiracy? So what? Enjoy life, you're powerless anyway.

9/11 Families care. They know they were lied to. You go on not caring, but don't demand others not care. Some things are worth fighting for. And justice for 9/11 Families is definitely worth fighting for. But it's also vital to our entire Nation that we all know the truth about 9/11 too. This fight will not end till the truth about 9/11 is revealed.

Many may not feel comfortable questioning their Government about 9/11, but that's just too bad. The questions need to be answered. We owe it to the 9/11 Families who have suffered so much. You shouldn't just blow it off. You should actually join the fight instead. But that's your call in the end. I'm in the fight, and i'm staying in the fight though.

and these disinfo agents like Moron In The Hat and dawgshit take a shit on them everyday here.

thats what I was saying earlier,he WOULD care if it was a loved one that he lost that day and th government wont address facts and evidence that you ask about.

Yes, the Government Goose Stepper-Bots have the luxury of not caring. 9/11 Families do not. They care and so do many other Americans. The fight for truth has to continue.

9/11 Families care. They know they were lied to. You go on not caring, but don't demand others not care. Some things are worth fighting for. And justice for 9/11 Families is definitely worth fighting for. But it's also vital to our entire Nation that we all know the truth about 9/11 too. This fight will not end till the truth about 9/11 is revealed.

Many may not feel comfortable questioning their Government about 9/11, but that's just too bad. The questions need to be answered. We owe it to the 9/11 Families who have suffered so much. You shouldn't just blow it off. You should actually join the fight instead. But that's your call in the end. I'm in the fight, and i'm staying in the fight though.

and these disinfo agents like Moron In The Hat and dawgshit take a shit on them everyday here.

thats what I was saying earlier,he WOULD care if it was a loved one that he lost that day and th government wont address facts and evidence that you ask about.

Yes, the Government Goose Stepper-Bots have the luxury of not caring. 9/11 Families do not. They care and so do many other Americans. The fight for truth has to continue.
the preceding is the sole property of Paulie the whiner. any resemblance to reality is coincidental.

no animals were harmed in the making of this whinerpalooza.

the preceding is the sole property of Paulie the whiner. any resemblance to reality is coincidental.

Yes, 9/11 Families are just whiners too. Thanks for proving my point about you Government Goose Stepper-Bots.

Yes, 9/11 Families are just whiners too. Thanks for proving my point about you Government Goose Stepper-Bots.
wrong as always. it's you silly fucks that are disrespecting the dead...if you can't see that, you deserve all the shit that flies your way! :cuckoo:

free_icon__music_notes_by_shiningenjeru-d4cai4k.gif
Rent free, as free as the wind blows...

Oh, and by the way asshole, I lost a very close friend in the North Tower that day. That's why I can't stand you fuckers making a hobby out of his death, and the deaths of nearly 3,000 others.

what has this got to do with anything ? there are many who lost family in the 9/11 attacks that support a re-investigation of 9/11

wrong as always. it's you silly fucks that are disrespecting the dead...if you can't see that, you deserve all the shit that flies your way! :cuckoo:
9/11 Survivors and Family Members*
Question the 9/11 Commission Report

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Rent free, as free as the wind blows...

Oh, and by the way asshole, I lost a very close friend in the North Tower that day. That's why I can't stand you fuckers making a hobby out of his death, and the deaths of nearly 3,000 others.

what has this got to do with anything ? there are many who lost family in the 9/11 attacks that support a re-investigation of 9/11
once again capt empty skull misses the obvious!

9/11 Survivors and Family Members*
Question the 9/11 Commission Report

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report
thanks for proving my point!

Nah, you're wrong as always. Many 9/11 Families know they were lied too. They want the truth. If that makes them 'silly fucks' and 'whiners' to you, then you really are one sick bastard.

Nah, you're wrong as always. Many 9/11 Families know they were lied too. They want the truth. If that makes them 'silly fucks' and 'whiners' to you, then you really are one sick bastard.

Silly Government Goose Stepper-Bot is crashing. I love it. Better reboot soon nutter bot. :lol:

Silly Government Goose Stepper-Bot is crashing. I love it. Better reboot soon nutter bot. :lol:
time for your meds Paulie... everytime things don't go the way you want them, you use that same incorrect ASSumption that someone other than you is crashing:lol:

time for your meds Paulie... everytime things don't go the way you want them, you use that same incorrect ASSumption that someone other than you is crashing:lol:

Nah, i'm correct. You're crashing. You got nothing. Later, nutter bot. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTX-46e-96E]9/11 with General Wesley Clark, Richard Clarke, Max Cleland and Iran - YouTube[/ame]

I wonder what a expert like agent daws thinks of these nobodies opinions ??

Last edited:

Forum List

Back