9/11 conspiracy? So what? Enjoy life, you're powerless anyway.

Thats something the official conspiracy theory apologists cant get around.they cant get around the fact there were buildings next door to the towers damaged with debris 1000 worse than anything bld 7 received which was a couple blocks away yet unlike bld 7,thost towers remained standing.they cant get around bld 7 and the testimony of Barry Jennings.they always try to evade the fact that those three towers were the ONLY buildings that ever collapsed due to fires in the history of mankind and the only reason none of the others did was they were not owned by jew larry Silverstein and the coincidence theorists call people like YOU a tin foil hatter? :lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

Correction Building 7 was touched by the wheel of one of the planes. But still does not have an explanation why it fell the way it did,
Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - World Trade Center 7, Building 7
Dude I do construction for a living I know exactly what goes into a high rise to prevent a high rise from coming down the way Building 7 did.

Correction Building 7 was touched by the wheel of one of the planes. But still does not have an explanation why it fell the way it did,
Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - World Trade Center 7, Building 7
Dude I do construction for a living I know exactly what goes into a high rise to prevent a high rise from coming down the way Building 7 did.
dude, I do design and construction....for a living, so when wtc 7 load was shifted by debris and weakened by 8hr of fire all the "prevention" is meaningless.
btw being in construction is not rocket science!

dude, I do design and construction....for a living, so when wtc 7 load was shifted by debris and weakened by 8hr of fire all the "prevention" is meaningless.

btw being in construction is not rocket science

But it is one step below it, or have you never built a high rise?

so when wtc 7 load was shifted by debris and weakened
Thats just horse shit. three buildings fell how many others building were hit but didn't fall?

Thats just horse shit. three buildings fell how many others building were hit but didn't fall?
how did I know you'd say that!
high rise, low rise, out house ,the math is all the same.
when you have some real evidence for anything other the plane impacts ,fire, debris then you might have something, until then you're just talking shit!

How many of the other buildings that were hit were constructed with wide open floor plans, and had no masonry used on their vertical supports?

I love it.He cracks me up to no end.That DEW WUNKER link of his has been debunked by Griffins book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,AN ANSWER TO POPULAR MECHANICS AND OTHER DEFENDERS OF THE OFFICIAL CONSPIRACY THEORY. Of course he wont read it since it destroys that link of his.he never reads anything or watches any videos that debunk his ramblings.:lol:You'll find that out yourself if you hang around here long enough and try to debate him.have you read that book of Griffins by chance? It cant be debunked. He cant get around the fact the testimony of Barry jennings,he wont even try because he knows it refutes the official version,plus he always ignores the fact I just mentioned that the other bulidings next door were damaged 1000 times worse than bld 7 yet they remained standing. you got to love the coincidence theorists logic that the only buildings to ever collapse in the history of mankind were owned by jew Larry Silverstein and all the others NOT owned by him,all collapsed.dont you love the coincidence theorists logic?:lol::lol:

Last edited:
dude i do construction for a living i know exactly what goes into a high rise to prevent a high rise from coming down the way building 7 did.
dude, i do design and construction....for a living, so when wtc 7 load was shifted by debris and weakened by 8hr of fire all the "prevention" is meaningless.
Btw being in construction is not rocket science!

where does NIST say any such thing about debris cause wtc 7 load to shift you lying moron

dude, i do design and construction....for a living, so when wtc 7 load was shifted by debris and weakened by 8hr of fire all the "prevention" is meaningless.

but it is one step below it, or have you never built a high rise?

thats just horse shit. Three buildings fell how many others building were hit but didn't fall?

how many of the other buildings that were hit were constructed with wide open floor plans, and had no masonry used on their vertical supports?

wtc 7 construction was never called into question

How many of the other buildings that were hit were constructed with wide open floor plans, and had no masonry used on their vertical supports?

masonry in High rises are not used as support the steel is the support.
Why is it building 4 5 and 6 didn't fall but building 7 fell?
fig-7-1.gif

can't watch ball games. they are all fixed by the jewish run media so the Rothchilds can profit.

find any evidence yet, id-eaots?:cuckoo:
The CFR controls the outcomes in any event.

fig-7-1.gif

Well, according to the image you posted, WTC 4, 5, & 6 did partially fall.

The image also shows that WTC 3, and two buildings across Liberty Street totally collapsed. Were they also wired for CD?

OK now we have a mission statement according to the conspiracy theorists. That's a start. The jihad attack on the World Trade Center was part of a "fascist coup" . Do the conspiracy people understand that the jihad terrorists were attending flight school learning to steer a 747 before Bush thought of entering the presidential race? Some sinister renegade part of the federal government would have to work through both the Clinton and the 7 month Bush administration in order to facilitate and coordinate a jihad attack and then go back under cover and keep a secret when the fascist coup didn't pan out or is it a conspiracy theory that it did pan out?
Some entered the US after Bush was sworn in; almost all have been proven to have learned to fly...............ONE WAY.

dude i do construction for a living i know exactly what goes into a high rise to prevent a high rise from coming down the way building 7 did.

where does NIST say any such thing about debris cause wtc 7 load to shift you lying moron
NIST did not have to say anything when your favorite ( Column 79—the structural component identified as the one whose failure on 9/11 started the progressive collapse—would still have led to a complete loss of the building if fire or damage from the falling debris of the nearby WTC 1 tower were not factors.) but they did.
(For you dumb shits, especially eot's): IF THE DAMAGED COLUMN 79 HADN'T FAILED THEN THE LOAD WOULD NOT HAVE SHIFTED AND THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO COLLAPSE.
I understand that you have problems with comprehension without the aid of pictures.

fig-7-1.gif

The image also shows that WTC 3, and two buildings across Liberty Street totally collapsed. Were they also wired for CD?

Yes partially not completely. Also partially could mean a few steel beams fell it doesn't mean part of the building fell.. But we would have to see pictures of what they meant as a partial collapse.
But 7 fell just like 1 and 2

fig-7-1.gif

Yes partially not completely. Also partially could mean a few steel beams fell it doesn't mean part of the building fell.. But we would have to see pictures of what they meant as a partial collapse.
it did ,they are all one event with the same causation two jet liners..

I really find that hard to believe.

I really find that hard to believe.
Why does that not suprise me ?

On September 11, 2001, the hotel was at full capacity, and had over 1,000 registered guests. In addition, the National Association for Business Economics (NABE) was holding its yearly conference at the hotel.

When American Airlines Flight 11 crashed into the North Tower (1 WTC), the landing gear fell into the roof of the Marriott hotel. There were many eyewitness accounts from firefighters who went up the stairs in the Marriott Hotel to the second floor. Firefighters used the lobby as the staging area, and were also in the hotel to evacuate guests that may have still been in the hotel. Firefighters also reported bodies on the roof from the people that had jumped or fallen from the burning towers. The collapse of the South Tower (2 WTC) split the hotel in half (such damage can briefly be seen in the documentary film 9/11), and the collapse of its twin destroyed the rest of the hotel aside from a small section (as seen on the picture) that was furthest from the north tower. Fourteen people who had been trying to evacuate the partially destroyed hotel after the first collapse managed to survive the second collapse in this small section. The section of the hotel that had managed to survive the collapse of the Twin Towers had been upgraded after the 1993 bombing.

As a result of the collapse of the Twin Towers, the hotel was destroyed. Only the south part of three stories of the building were still standing, all of which were gutted. In the remnants of the lobby, picture frames with the pictures were still hanging on the walls. Approximately 40 people died in the hotel, including two hotel employees and many firefighters who were using the hotel as a staging ground.[4] In January 2002, the remnants of the hotel were completely dismantled. The building and its survivors were featured in the television special documentary film Hotel Ground Zero, which premiered on September 11, 2009 on the History Chan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriott_World_Trade_Center
800px-WTC1.jpg

800px-World_Trade_Center_3_After_9-11_Attacks_With_Original_Building_Locations.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back