88% of Blacks do not Support Trump Because they are Racist

White people are treated like shit.

We have no rights anywhere in the world.

And I am working to correct that.

Tell me. I'm "white," How are we being "treated like shit" and "have no rights"? Be specific. You can't live, work, have another baby, worship, vote? Who has done something bad to you? Names and places, please.
Our culture is being spit on and destroyed every day and we are not allowed to defend it, we aren’t allowed to seek justice for the people in our communities who are killed, we aren’t allowed to organize for our well being, we aren’t allowed to critique the narratives being written about us, we aren’t allowed to advocate for change in society that benefits US.

We are just expected to all die from drug overdoses, depression, suicide etc while both the left and the right pat themselves on the back for not listening to “Nazis”.

Who is doing this to you? And please explain what "our culture" consists of. What are these cultural customs that you are being stopped from practicing? By whom? You never say anything specific.

I am sure that there are people of African descent who appreciate my Tchaikovsky, would party with me on St. Patrick's Day, and appreciate the sound of Amazing Grace played on the bagpipes. I think that many would like a dollop of sour cream and appreciate James Joyce and the lions of Russian, British, and French literature. You people who talk about "our culture" seem to be totally ignorant of it. Go and enjoy some Riverdance and a bit of the Rockettes.

BTW: way to go Motown! Love you Bruce Springsteen, The Boss! Miss you, Sam Cook and Jackie Wilson- your love lifted us higher and higher. I was born in Teaneck, NJ., home of the Isley Brothers. Once a Jersey girl, always a Jersey girl.

Don't huff and puff about "our culture." We've got one. It's called "American."
Funny how you all are so obsessed with claiming cultural appropriation but yet you think anyone can be a European.

If those things you listed truly were our culture then there wouldn’t be ongoing campaigns to “diversify” and appropriate them for non-whites.

Funny how you claim that I am ignorant of European culture and yet you don’t know what is being done to it right now. The “lions” of European literature are being taken off their pedestals and forgotten in place of a new “inclusive” Europe.

You don't know shit about Europe.

You dont know shit about Africa.

Tell me. I'm "white," How are we being "treated like shit" and "have no rights"? Be specific. You can't live, work, have another baby, worship, vote? Who has done something bad to you? Names and places, please.
Our culture is being spit on and destroyed every day and we are not allowed to defend it, we aren’t allowed to seek justice for the people in our communities who are killed, we aren’t allowed to organize for our well being, we aren’t allowed to critique the narratives being written about us, we aren’t allowed to advocate for change in society that benefits US.

We are just expected to all die from drug overdoses, depression, suicide etc while both the left and the right pat themselves on the back for not listening to “Nazis”.

Who is doing this to you? And please explain what "our culture" consists of. What are these cultural customs that you are being stopped from practicing? By whom? You never say anything specific.

I am sure that there are people of African descent who appreciate my Tchaikovsky, would party with me on St. Patrick's Day, and appreciate the sound of Amazing Grace played on the bagpipes. I think that many would like a dollop of sour cream and appreciate James Joyce and the lions of Russian, British, and French literature. You people who talk about "our culture" seem to be totally ignorant of it. Go and enjoy some Riverdance and a bit of the Rockettes.

BTW: way to go Motown! Love you Bruce Springsteen, The Boss! Miss you, Sam Cook and Jackie Wilson- your love lifted us higher and higher. I was born in Teaneck, NJ., home of the Isley Brothers. Once a Jersey girl, always a Jersey girl.

Funny how you all are so obsessed with claiming cultural appropriation but yet you think anyone can be a European.

If those things you listed truly were our culture then there wouldn’t be ongoing campaigns to “diversify” and appropriate them for non-whites.

Funny how you claim that I am ignorant of European culture and yet you don’t know what is being done to it right now. The “lions” of European literature are being taken off their pedestals and forgotten in place of a new “inclusive” Europe.

You dont know shit about Africa.

But I do. And I know more about Europe and Africa than you do.

White people are treated like shit.

We have no rights anywhere in the world.

And I am working to correct that.

You know absolutely nothing about Europe.

....yes--we know facts are nonsense [ hahahahaha ] to you people--that's why you have problems--you don't accept the facts...the truth hurts
You know that's not what I said, but this certainly display your dishonesty that I was referring to.

I'm not a criminal, graduated from college so I am none of the things you keep harping on. I'm obviously better educated, knowledgeable and wordly than you are on so what makes you think that you saying so hurts my feelings?

It's already been stated, repeatedly I might add by others here as well as offline that arguing with racists is a waste of my time and they are most likely correct in that respect. But because I train people, I tend to believe that if I'm explaining something and the person doesn't get it, then I logically conclude that I'm just not explaining it adequately. I know this isn't true when it comes to certain types of people and you clearly fall within that group of people.

That's why I asked if you posting your dishonest nonsense has ever helped anyone, in any way. I know my work has.

Lost cause. Ignorant individuals like him, justify hating others by subconsciously convincing themselves that others hate them.

It's a common theme in the manifestos of most mass shooters.
The left hates heterosexual white males.

....yes--we know facts are nonsense [ hahahahaha ] to you people--that's why you have problems--you don't accept the facts...the truth hurts
You know that's not what I said, but this certainly display your dishonesty that I was referring to.

I'm not a criminal, graduated from college so I am none of the things you keep harping on. I'm obviously better educated, knowledgeable and wordly than you are on so what makes you think that you saying so hurts my feelings?

It's already been stated, repeatedly I might add by others here as well as offline that arguing with racists is a waste of my time and they are most likely correct in that respect. But because I train people, I tend to believe that if I'm explaining something and the person doesn't get it, then I logically conclude that I'm just not explaining it adequately. I know this isn't true when it comes to certain types of people and you clearly fall within that group of people.

That's why I asked if you posting your dishonest nonsense has ever helped anyone, in any way. I know my work has.

Lost cause. Ignorant individuals like him and those like him justify hating others by subconsciously convincing themselves that others hate them.

No, it is the refusal to listen to logical and rational points from the white point of view and insistence that non-white people can never hate or do anything wrong that causes these shooters to do what they do. The only reason why you aren’t shooting anyone is because you are the one who benefits from this society.

Everything in every white national shootet’s manifesto is 100% fact. Nothing in Dylan Roof’s manifesto was wrong, and nothing in the New Zealand shooter’s manifesto was wrong. The media lied repeatedly about what happened to Trayvon and repeatedly called Zimmerman white to create more and more black racists through insecurity. The media repeatedly lies about about Islam being the “religion of peace” while attacking only white Christians.

So....not being listened to or empathized with, causes these "poor, misunderstood people" to commit mass murder, because they just get to the point that "they can't take it anymore"?

Really?

And as far as acts by islamic terrorists, there has been more homeland terrorism over the past 20 years by homegrown, mostly white males....and in most cases they kill more white people than any other group.

Unbelievable. Some of the statements that you make are those of a backward, anti social nut, who is a ticking explosive device.

Please stay in Kentucky.
What’s the crime rate in the black communities as %compared to other communities? What’s the poverty rate as a % compared to other communities? What’s the single parent mother rate in black communities as a % when compared to other cities? Now apply these same numbers across the board for all inner city communities in the United States. What’s the common denominator that permeates each of these statistics? These areas are controlled by Democratic political machines. So why vote for a party that has done nothing for you over the last 40 years?

ck mu

Lost cause. Ignorant individuals like him and those like him justify hating others by subconsciously convincing themselves that others hate them.

No, it is the refusal to listen to logical and rational points from the white point of view and insistence that non-white people can never hate or do anything wrong that causes these shooters to do what they do. The only reason why you aren’t shooting anyone is because you are the one who benefits from this society.

Everything in every white national shootet’s manifesto is 100% fact. Nothing in Dylan Roof’s manifesto was wrong, and nothing in the New Zealand shooter’s manifesto was wrong. The media lied repeatedly about what happened to Trayvon and repeatedly called Zimmerman white to create more and more black racists through insecurity. The media repeatedly lies about about Islam being the “religion of peace” while attacking only white Christians.

So....not being listened to or empathized with, causes these "poor, misunderstood people" to commit mass murder, because they just get to the point that "they can't take it anymore"?

Really?

And as far as acts by islamic terrorists, there has been more homeland terrorism over the past 20 years by homegrown, mostly white males....and in most cases they kill more white people than any other group.

Unbelievable. Some of the statements that you make are those of a backward, anti social nut, who is a ticking explosive device.

Please stay in Kentucky.
blacks murder at over FOUR times the rate of whites
white supremacists murder less than 10 people per YEAR
blacks murder over 8 per DAY
don't try to go that way---you will look stupid--as usual
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing

Really?

Please stay in Kentucky.
What’s the crime rate in the black communities as %compared to other communities? What’s the poverty rate as a % compared to other communities? What’s the single parent mother rate in black communities as a % when compared to other cities? Now apply these same numbers across the board for all inner city communities in the United States. What’s the common denominator that permeates each of these statistics? These areas are controlled by Democratic political machines. So why vote for a party that has done nothing for you over the last 40 years?
plus they graduate at lower levels

I graduated from one of the best high schools in the country. Far better than the shitty inner city public high school you went to.

Obviously graduating from basically any college would be no big deal for me purely from an academic standpoint.

Apparently anything involving intelligence does not include you. Judging by intelligence, katsteve laps you. Accomplishment wise, you'll never achieve what he has. You're a loser white male crying because you aren't getting what you think you are naturally entitled to just because you are white. A dumb ass suffering from psychosis. You are a terrorist act waiting to happen. Quite frankly, you should be reported.
Both of you combined have less intelligence than I do.

Case in point you think that the authorities side with me while saying that the authorities will apprehend me for what I am saying. If you weren’t a retard you would understand how contradictory those 2 thoughts are.

Except they don't contradict. You have people in authority that support what you believe. You won't get apprehended for what you say. You will get apprehended if what you say leads to you committing a crime. You need to learn how to read dumb ass. After that you need to study reality.
Everyone in the authority hates me and supports whatever shit that could possibly come out of your mouth.

It is no diffferent than the media or academia. They are all anti-white scum who want to maintain the illusion of order. The same as South Africa.

Stop lying to yourself white boy. Also, South Africa is not a white nation and never has been. And if whites are getting their assess kicked over there, I'll just say it's about motherfucking time. You are a brain dead white piece of shit who thinks your whiteness entitles you to rule the world. You're learning the hard way that it doesn't. And you'll spend the rest of your life doing so or your white ass will assimilate.
White people built South Africa from nothing, it is their nation that they eventually decided to share. The Bantus don’t get to claim land they never inhabited just because it is located in Africa. I sure as hell know that this shit wouldn’t fly if it was the other way around and Bantus created a country in Europe from nothing. Europeans can’t even claim the land that their ancestors originated from for themselves.

It is very telling that Mariyam whines about things I didn’t actually say concerning killing innocents but yet she co-signs your disgusting posts when you literally delight in the robbing of innocent people’s lives.

You are a demonic brainless beast and I am going to enjoy destroying absolutely everything you believe the world to be.

Never fear , you have Diamond and Silk.
Diamond and Silk are “truth” that liberals don’t want to hear.
It's sad how their caricature is so easily bought into by CRCs.
Do you think Hillary puts hot sauce on everything? Do you believe Joe Biden when he says Republicans want to put black people “back in chains?” Do you believe Jesse Smollett was attacked? Do you believe OJ was innocent? That’s your caricature.

12t1n8.jpg

White are not getting slaughtered in South Africa and South Africa didn't belong to the white man to start with. Your post is a bunch of whiny bullshit that is not borne out by reality. You've watched American History X too many times junior.
I have never watched American History X.

You wouldn’t trade places with the white South Africans for all the gold in the world. You know Malema and the current president of the South Africa couldn’t give less of a shit about what happens to white peoples there.

Fuck a white South African. Malema is not in power and why in the hell would any black in South Africa give a damn about the people who imposed apartheid on them. You ass is crazy as hell if you think I have any sympathy for whites in South Africa. Your psychosis allows you to ignore apartheid to cry about whites. So if South Africans are beating and killing whites, maybe your ass should learn that the wages of apartheid that whites implemented in South Africa is death.
Apartheid was an upgrade to their previous living conditions. There was nothing about Apartheid that would lead to blacks wanting to kill whites.

You currently live in a land where every measurable category favors your demographic, yet claim to be a victim.
Funny how this bullshit is the same rhetoric that the Democrats who control everything in the country say.....
White are not getting slaughtered in South Africa and South Africa didn't belong to the white man to start with. Your post is a bunch of whiny bullshit that is not borne out by reality. You've watched American History X too many times junior.

You wouldn’t trade places with the white South Africans for all the gold in the world. You know Malema and the current president of the South Africa couldn’t give less of a shit about what happens to white peoples there.

Fuck a white South African. Malema is not in power and why in the hell would any black in South Africa give a damn about the people who imposed apartheid on them. You ass is crazy as hell if you think I have any sympathy for whites in South Africa. Your psychosis allows you to ignore apartheid to cry about whites. So if South Africans are beating and killing whites, maybe your ass should learn that the wages of apartheid that whites implemented in South Africa is death.
Apartheid was an upgrade to their previous living conditions. There was nothing about Apartheid that would lead to blacks wanting to kill whites.

You currently live in a land where every measurable category favors your demographic, yet claim to be a victim.
Funny how this bullshit is the same rhetoric that the Democrats who control everything in the country say.....

And why would you think that democrats "control everything"?

That is an ignorant statement.

Both parties are inept.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Really?

Please stay in Kentucky.
That is literally what their manifestos are telling you. There is a reason why only a black woman was allowed to speak on behalf of anyone who isn’t an anti-white psychopath at the hearing today.

I am easily debunking everything you believe to be gospel. Just because your party of high school dropouts now dominates this country doesn’t mean you all are now smart. You are still a party of high school dropouts.

I don't belong to any party, but obviously you are an individual who dropped out.
I graduated from one of the best high schools in the country. Far better than the shitty inner city public high school you went to.

Obviously graduating from basically any college would be no big deal for me purely from an academic standpoint.
And I graduated from the number one aeronautical university in the world with an aeronautical science degree in a STEM field which has served me well. How has your diploma served you? And please tell me you don't actually believe that you & Harmonica are better educated than we are simply because we're not white

He didn't attend any college, and quite possibly didn't finish high school.

It's obvious.

As for me, I've wasted enough time engaging low achieving, self pitying victims this week.

Both parties are inept.
Democrats control everything.

They control the universities and most of the lower grades, they control pretty much all of the media and are looking to censor the rest of it, and they control the language.

White people can’t be favored when the Democrats control everything and hate white people as a matter of policy and philosophy.

You can deny it all you want, but “intersectionality” is literally just a dog whistle for “I hate white people and everyone else who isn’t white should hate them too”.

Last edited:

Really?

Please stay in Kentucky.
That is literally what their manifestos are telling you. There is a reason why only a black woman was allowed to speak on behalf of anyone who isn’t an anti-white psychopath at the hearing today.

I am easily debunking everything you believe to be gospel. Just because your party of high school dropouts now dominates this country doesn’t mean you all are now smart. You are still a party of high school dropouts.

I don't belong to any party, but obviously you are an individual who dropped out.

And I graduated from the number one aeronautical university in the world with an aeronautical science degree in a STEM field which has served me well. How has your diploma served you? And please tell me you don't actually believe that you & Harmonica are better educated than we are simply because we're not white

It's obvious.

As for me, I've wasted enough time engaging low achieving, self pitying victims this week.
You are wrong on both counts moron.

What part of “I GRADUATED from one of the best high schools in the country” didn’t you understand?

I have also attended 2 different universities.

Both parties are inept.

They control the universities and most of the lower grades, they control pretty much all of the media and are looking to censor the rest of it, and they control the language.

White people can’t be favored when the Democrats control everything and hate white people as a matter of policy and philosophy.

You can deny it all you want, but “intersectionality” is literally just a dog whistle for “I hate white people and everyone else who isn’t white should hate them to”.

The current democrats in power ARE predominately white.

As they always have been.

• Thanks

It's obvious.

What part of “I GRADUATED from one of the best high schools in the country” didn’t you understand?

No dipstick, I'm not wrong. Just because you SAY that you did, means that you actually did?

If you actually have any educational credentials, then why is your capacity for thinking logically so impaired?

Last edited:

Both parties are inept.

You can deny it all you want, but “intersectionality” is literally just a dog whistle for “I hate white people and everyone else who isn’t white should hate them to”.

Then post some evidence of what you claim to be true.

• Thanks

It's obvious.

No dipstick, I'm not wrong. Just because you SAY that you did, means that you actually did?

Why is your capacity for thinking logically so impaired?
I guess that means I can pretend you are high school dropout then, because that is the kind of nonsense your “logic” leads to.

Both parties are inept.

That means absolutely nothing.

The weather underground was all white and yet they routinely talked about killing millions of white people to take over the country. They were Antifa before Antifa was even a big deal in Europe.

The Democrats are just slightly less radical than the weather underground right now as a whole, but in the end mass murdering white people will be become a political talking point in Democrat circles.

It's already been stated, repeatedly I might add by others here as well as offline that arguing with racists is a waste of my time and they are most likely correct in that respect. But because I train people, I tend to believe that if I'm explaining something and the person doesn't get it, then I logically conclude that I'm just not explaining it adequately. I know this isn't true when it comes

It's obvious.

Why is your capacity for thinking logically so impaired?
I guess that means I can pretend you are high school dropout then, because that is the kind of nonsense your “logic” leads to.

Feel free to pretend. You live in a land of make believe anyway....you poor little victim.

• Thanks

Both parties are inept.

That means absolutely nothing.

The weather underground was all white and yet they routinely talked about killing millions of white people to take over the country. They were Antifa before Antifa was even a big deal in Europe.

The Democrats are just slightly less radical than the weather underground right now as a whole, but in the end mass murdering white people will be become a political talking point in Democrat circles.

Put your imagination on the backburner and post some credible proof of what you claim.

Forum List

Back