88% of Blacks do not Support Trump Because they are Racist

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
This is the bottom line. Inner city blacks have one issue “I’m a victim and whitey is responsible.” We saw every Democratic Presidential candidate go to New York City to slobber on Al Sharpton’s ball sack. Disgraceful. This asshole has never done a thing for America. The bottom line for black voters is “ race” and “victimization.” That’s why they vote Democrat. Media calls white men racist because 70% voted Trump. Well it’s a two way street. White men vote Republican because you should pick yourself up by your own boot straps. Vast majority of black voters claim rhetoric can. Why? Because they’ve been on public aid so long they forgot what work is. They want to play the “slave card” and whine about it. That was over 150 years ago. WTF? But they vote for Democratic candidates that keep them in their comfort zone of victim status. You live in the most prosperous, free, democratic, nation on earth. Stop your excuses. Get the fuck on with it. You had Obama’s for 8 years...what did he do for you again? Please remind me?
The 2018 midterm vote: Divisions by race, gender, education

This is the bottom line. Inner city blacks have one issue “I’m a victim and whitey is responsible.” We saw every Democratic Presidential candidate go to New York City to slobber on Al Sharpton’s ball sack. Disgraceful. This asshole has never done a thing for America. The bottom line for black voters is “ race” and “victimization.” That’s why they vote Democrat. Media calls white men racist because 70% voted Trump. Well it’s a two way street. White men vote Republican because you should pick yourself up by your own boot straps. Vast majority of black voters claim rhetoric can. Why? Because they’ve been on public aid so long they forgot what work is. They want to play the “slave card” and whine about it. That was over 150 years ago. WTF? But they vote for Democratic candidates that keep them in their comfort zone of victim status. You live in the most prosperous, free, democratic, nation on earth. Stop your excuses. Get the fuck on with it. You had Obama’s for 8 years...what did he do for you again? Please remind me?

They will never let go. Victimhood is religion. The only way to attract black votes is to pander to their insecurities and resentment. They don't want to hear that some of their problems are their own fault.

They will never let go. Victimhood is religion. The only way to attract black votes is to pander to their insecurities and resentment. They don't want to hear that some of their problems are their own fault.
Exactly. “Why are so many blacks incarcerated? It’s racism!” No, it’s because the center of the crime problem in America is in the black community. Why? Their own fault. What separates the lawlessness and famine in Africa from American based blacks? Geography and will power. Some want to whine...some want to work. Plain and simple.

Exactly. “Why are so many blacks incarcerated? It’s racism!” No, it’s because the center of the crime problem in America is in the black community. Why? Their own fault. What separates the lawlessness and famine in Africa from American based blacks? Geography and will power. Some want to whine...some want to work. Plain and simple.

Yep. Rural white trailerpark communities are just as poor as inner city ghettos but you don't hear about redneck white boys going around doing drivebys or shooting someone in the face for wearing the wrong color hat.

Northern Inner-City Blacks have had most of a century to burrow into Northern Cities - once proud, powerful economic engines.

But, the Great Migration ("There goes the neighborhood") triggered White Real-Estate sell-offs and flight to the suburbs and countryside.

Southern Blacks, moving north in droves, killed the goose that laid the Golden Egg.

Many of them are afraid to leave their ghettos and enclaves for the broader country beyond; both with good reason and, frankly, without.

Slowly, generation by generation, a fraction of them pluck-up their courage and decide to mainstream.

Most succeed.

No guts, no glory.

It's funny as hell watching these dipshits falling back on reparations again after throwing blacks under the bus for illegals.
Will they fall for it again?
Look at the Democratic Party controlled inner cities? They are cesspools of crime and pestilence. But by God don’t blame Maxine Waters, Al Sharpton, Shelia Jackson Lee, or Barack Obam for it. Nope. Gotta be those white peoples in the suburbs for our crime, poverty, and stupidity problems. The black politicians take the suburban peoples (of all races) tax $$$ and line their pockets. Our urban areas are nothing more than corrupt Democratic fiefdoms for black politicians. Sickening.

It's funny as hell watching these dipshits falling back on reparations again after throwing blacks under the bus for illegals.
Will they fall for it again?
Look at the Democratic Party controlled inner cities? They are cesspools of crime and pestilence. But by God don’t blame Maxine Waters, Al Sharpton, Shelia Jackson Lee, or Barack Obam for it. Nope. Gotta be those white peoples in the suburbs for our crime, poverty, and stupidity problems. The black politicians take the suburban peoples (of all races) tax $$$ and line their pockets. Our urban areas are nothing more than corrupt Democratic fiefdoms for black politicians. Sickening.

Makes ya wonder if blacks are sincere when they say they want jobs rather than a handout.
Perhaps if they stopped robbing and burning out the local merchants things might improve?

Awwwww but what do I know....I'm not black so I cant relate.

Yet the latest economists poll shows 21% of Blacks saying the country is headed in the right direction.

Yeah if Trump keeps going and we bring him back for 2020 this. Country will be much better off. Go Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Democrats certainly have victimized blacks. Slavery, Jim Crow laws, the purposeful destruction of the black family etc.

I agree with Malcolm X that blacks who vote Democrat are nothing but political chumps.

Democrats certainly have victimized blacks. Slavery, Jim Crow laws, the purposeful destruction of the black family etc.

I agree with Malcolm X that blacks who vote Democrat are nothing but political chumps.

Has anyone ever heard of the "War Democrats"?

Never fear , you have Diamond and Silk.
black oppression.jpg

88% are in prison
The major reason they are in prison is because of Democratic Party politics that keep them down. Democratic Party wants “victims” not success stories.

Forum List

Back