AOC puts on fake black accennt while giving speech to african american audience

She sounds like a Jamaican mon......freaking fraud....don't be surprised if she ends up doing a stent in prison for multiple campaign finance violations....

When I am around Hispanics I use a Spanish accent so they can understand better.

I just throw in meng at the end of every other sentence
When you are around kids you talk like a kid.

Yep, that's called code switching. One talks differently whether one's talking to one's boss, one's peers, one's spouse, one's siblings, one's pets, one's workers, one's waiter, a stranger, a security guard, an audience, etc etc etc.

I cannot wait until Mini-Maduro totally debases herself and kisses Al Sharpton's ring and jiggles his shrunken leathery balls.

Embarrasing: AOC Puts on Fake Black Accent While Giving Speech to African-American Audience
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez put on a fake African-American accent while talking to a room full of black people earlier today.

Well there you have it, a loon who fakes being black. Wanna be's always act out who they dream to be.

Just because AOC speaks to a black audience doesn't mean she is faking being black.

When I'm speaking to African Americans, I sound a lot like Oswald Bates from TV

Embarrasing: AOC Puts on Fake Black Accent While Giving Speech to African-American Audience
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez put on a fake African-American accent while talking to a room full of black people earlier today.

Well there you have it, a loon who fakes being black. Wanna be's always act out who they dream to be.

Just because AOC speaks to a black audience doesn't mean she is faking being black.

When I'm speaking to African Americans, I sound a lot like Oswald Bates from TV

Learn how to read ppl. It's not always inn plain view nor voice. ........... jelly bean.

Hope the OP will tell us what a "black accent" is. Oughta be a hoot.

AOC was speaking like she was a sassy black pastor giving a sermon. Normally her speech is sorta valley girl style littered with "um...like" but this time she's all "ahm PROUD ta be a bartender ain't nuthin wrong with tha"

Forum List

Back